This is going to be a shitshow of epic proportions tomorrow

this is going to be a shitshow of epic proportions tomorrow

Isn't Skip's last day on ESPN literally the very next day after the Finals? If Cleveland pulls this out his sendoff from the network will be three hours of him melting down over LeBron.

Is skip really leaving?

im gonna miss the gfuck out of this show

fuck the haters, its hilariously entertaining,

its like a comedy debate show, great banter, great characters.

Yes.

I'm going to miss this show. Been watching for years, except for this NBA season. What is Skip doing when he leaves?

fox sports. starting his own debate show there too i think

Skip will be able to hold onto his delusions until sunday night. Now mondays show after the cavs rape the shook and exposed warriors... THAT will be a GOAT 2 hours of television we should have a gametgread for

>Cavs winning on Sunday

collecting even more money

the folks at (((ESPN))) refuse to pay the man properly

they are refusing to pay anyone. they are losing millions of viewers. good thing too. its gone to shit.

i wonder with SAS is gonna do. He does always claim hes only there cuz of Skip.

Lets see if he keeps it real or falls in line like the punk that he is.

lol cant wait

>If Cleveland pulls this out his sendoff from the network will be three hours of him melting down over LeBron.

But imagine the shit-eating grin that motherfucker is going to have if Cleveland chokes. It'll just be three hours of him saying 'Told you so..' and Stephen A. sobbing silently.

My god, Stephen A Smith will probably kill himself if that happens.

>falls in line like the punk that he is.

This is what's going to happen. I half kinda want the Cavs to lose so he can go bitch mode, but doesn't have Skip around to 'debate'/make excuses for Lebron to.

wait so we wont get a monday post finals meltdown show????

they'll hire some low priced jabronie to "take Skips place". but it will never be the same. Hopefully SAS realizes this and quits too. Fox will pay him big.

What the over/under on how many times Skip is going to say clutch? 800? 900?

>800? 900?
I'll take the over.

>Skip, you know I got nothing but love for you. You're my brothaaa from anothaaa mother. Now with that being said and out of the way, I'm gonna bring you back down to realiteee.
>*Stephen A. looks down in smirking disgust while shaking his head* Your denial of the greatness that is LeBron Raymone James is ASININE, ASITEN, ASIELEVEN.
>I'm gonna read off some of these Final stats for you so make sure to turn ya' hearing aid up. LeBron James is averaging 38 points, 14 assists, and 10 rebounds in this series.
>*In over the top sarcasm* NOT EVEN THE DEVINE, THE OMNIPOTENT, SKIP BAYLESS CAN SIT HERE, ON NATIONAL TELEVISION, AND REFUTE THOSE NUMBERS!!!

>Skip: I just don't see it.

Fucking spoilers

Lets be real, any loud emotional black man can do SAS' job but its impossible to replace Skip's mastery of the trolling game.

Remember those episodes with Shannon Sharpe in there in place of SAS? Show was as good, if not better.

I can't wait

Well, is that the day after finals?

lol no stephen a is a legend

I AM A BLACK MAN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO MAKE AN ENEMY OUT OF ME

TSN OverDrive is way better. These two are faggots.

If you care about ESPN talking heads, you aren't old enough to post here.

Yeah how can anyone stand either of these faggots

THE UNMITIGATED GAUL!!!

Fuck off shill

it sucks. here's how it usually goes: Skip Bayless presents his opinion, Stephen A vehemently disagrees, Skip acknowledges Stephen A's opinion because the viewership is 80% unemployed black males, move on to next topic.