ITT: we post pics of girls we know and user says how they fuck them

ITT: we post pics of girls we know and user says how they fuck them

mmm bet she goes like a train, nudes?

spread her legs on the floor and pound her hard, and finish on her face

guy

I would have her get on her knees and caress my cock with those perfect lips/smile. Onc I am nice and hard I'd luft her skirt to unveil a perfect string. would fuck her pussy until shooting my load over her nice pussylips and have her clean it up and suck it form her fingers.

How would anons fuck her?

rip her bottom and fuck her on that floor from behind by pulling her heels.. more?

I wouldn't, but thanks for the cancer, faggot!

>nice dubs tho

Come up behind her and grab her tits. Then lift her skirt and slide her panties to the side and fuck her pussy while she is bent over.

I want to bend her over and bang her pussy in public place, so everyone can see how worthless slut she is. I don't mind if after me more guys will take the turn and bang her public holes.

Would use her mouth really deep until my cum is slobbered all over that black top which sows that she is wearing a pink bra. thenhaving her jerk my cum into her face and open her mouth to catch it like a good girl!

after i finished fucking her ass i would make her suck clean my cock... more?

Good friend of mine. Make her feel like shit.

fuck her mouth until cumming deep in her throat have her gasping for air and swallowing like a good girl. Then pull it our just to hear her beg for more!

pull down her leggings and ass fuck her in front of everybody, then switch to finish in her mouth leaving her ass for the others tu use

what do you think?

Just out of curiosity, do you cucks ever get tired of fantasizing about facebook cringe? That's really all these's pics are. I just had to ask.

One on the right.

anyone for her?

grab her by the bun and make her suck my dick

after cleaning my cock i would bend her over on that door and fuck her lil pussy until she screams to stop..

your time to shine anons. would love to see her getting used!

I would rip her clothes and fuck her mouth without any questions, then throw her on a bed, tie her and fuck her ass and pussy with a friend. I'd wipe her tears with my dick and make her rim my ass while she's getting creampied.

But I only want the one on the left.

nice! care to elaborate user?

wowe! would have her dispose those beautiful tits for me and jerk me off into her open mouth. she'd present teh cum in her mouth to me to show that she is a good girl, gargle it and swallow.

any more for her?

fake anyone nude, pic related

Tape right to the table and rip her clothes off. Put the table with fuck meat in crowded bar. Bunch of drunk guys fuck her pussy and ass. When all is happy and she is covered in cum, one of the guys let his dog fuck her. Everyoone laughs when the animal fuck her hole furiously.

Let her hair down and just let her get sloppy on the cock. Throat fuck her so hard she gags and throws up on the cock

moar of her.

I'd steal her car and take all her money and her shoes that way she'd have to walk to a gas station and use the phone to call the police to report a stolen vehicle, then I'd drive her car into a lake and put her in financial debt, making her get a dead-end job to support her growing bills, eventually leading her to suicide due to stress/depression.

describe what you'd do to her user. sorry for bad quality

Go to town on her ass before switching to her pussy and cumming in it.

How would you fuck this slut?

I'd lick her asshole while fingering pussy then fuck her from behind with my bodyweight pushing her down while she sucked on my fingers tasting of her pussy.

on the left

there :)

damn, that girl is awesome...would love to take her pants off and fuck her while she sucks on my fingers and look at me in the eyes ! Would take her doggy and cum on her ass then make her clean my dick :)

What the fuck that's disgusting she has like zits on her ass or something

This is actually my mum

she seems cock hungry. about a public fuck. have her nude on the beach and present her face down ass up. use er nice little asshole and make her gape it open so I can jerk into it.

Holy shit, I'd fuck her for hours. I would force her to be tied up, each limb spread and leave her there with my cum inside for the night. Great taste, any more?

Drop an Atomic bomb on her

would follow her to her car in a dark parking lot, force her to drive me to you, and then rape her in front of you

my little sister

Would not put sunscreen on her when she asked me to, letting her get a sunburn.

Would take away her glasses without giving her any contacts making her unable to see.

more please user

name?

what would you do?

Deep throat and cum in her mouth and force her to swallow.

what would she like me to do?

I would tell her about her older brother posting pictures on Sup Forums asking how people would fuck her, therefore ruining the trust between her and her older brother forever tearing the family apart as their family resents the older brother for being an inbreeder.

would rip open those spandex and just take advantage of her in that position

you are missing the point of this thread...

Elizabeth

I would get her to open her mouth wide, shove my cock down her throat and then watch the cum dribble down her chin onto those excellent tits. That sort of thing user? more pics please for inspiration, shes hot

I'd fuck her tits while I finger her ass. Then throw her naked on the beach and ask people to join. she'd be fucked by every holes and covered with cum.

Have not seen her in a year or so. I think this is the last I have.

rip that bikini off and force fuck her little slut mouth until she starts tearing up. Then pull my cock out and ram her asshole until she passes out from the hard fucking. Then have my friends join in. chug the beer.

Lit

Did that before. She's not really the swallowing type, but what other options are there when the cock starts to pump his load deep in the back of your mouth? She swallowed like a little angel.

Your girl is really nice too. Perfect pait of tits and nice bikini. Would pull those bottoms aside, lick her and play wth her nipples. Once she is wet I'd fuck her and change between her holes. She'd have her legs up and give me perfect access to pussy and asshole. I'd take the dick out and shoot a load all the way over her tits into her face to finish off.

Please go on to her.

Goddamn she is fucking fine.

deepthroat

Please elaborate on her user.

Would love to bend her over on one of those chairs and tie her body up to it so she can't move, then use her as a personal fuck slave and to everyone else that is there, make her swallow both mine and everyone else cum maybe even dump it in her, depends how lucky she is...

let me know!

moar pics of this cum wanting faced goddess?

Would love to rip of that bikini and stick my cock between those tits and fuck them till I'm solid, I'll then bend her over and tease her clit with my cock until she begs for it.