Dinner?

>tfw allergic to bunnie

brennen in der holle juden

We Butt Land back as soon as.

>European "football"

Poor thing how about other cuties

untermensch

>"""""German""""" footballers

Hart really is shit, it wont be the last time he lets a sloppy goal in this tournament

>german """"""""""""""strikers"""""""""""""

>

cats and dogs are fine

Forster is our best keeper, or if any americans are reading "goal minder"

Bale will score a free kick in every game during these championships. He will win the golden ball, and get voted best player of the tournament. He will go back to Madrid invigorated, believing he really is the best player. In the first match of the season when Madrid's latest galactico Jamie Vardy gets tripped by the Getafe hardman Rodrigo Methethethethez 25 metres from goal, Bale will grab the ball and start lining up his shot. He takes 4 big steps behind him, a deep breath and stands motionless, staring at the ball for 2 beats. He hesitantly strides out his left leg when an unusual, but familiar sound pounds behind him. Like the sound of a train approaching he hears a soft "tsu tsu tsu tsu, tsu tsu tsu tsu".
Before Gareth has turned around he cries out, "No Cristiano, no! This one's mine!"
The train pumps faster,
"TSU TSU TSU TSU, TSU TSU TSU TSU"
*SMASSHH*
Ronaldo strikes the ball. The Getafe keeper jumps on the spot and apatheticly raises his hands. The ball goes sailing over the crossbar, into ice cream of a 9 year old girl wearing a CR7 Real shirt. Bale stands unbelieving. He now has a stomach ache, like 10 minutes after you get hit in the balls and your tummy starts hurting. Cristiano pivots to look at Bale. His lips puckered, his delicate eyebrows furrowed, he begins to tsuu wildly.
"TSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
He walks to within 2cm of Bale's face and tsuus even louder than before.
"TSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
He leans over into Gareth's ear and tsuus a final quiet tsuu. Downtrodden, heartbroken, cucked, Bale swallows hard. Ronaldo stands motionless, fists clenched by his side, face still tsuuing silently, eyes following Bale as he jogs back to his position.

Two days later Bale is found hanging from his ceiling in his Madrid apartment. Suicide. On the TV is the static DVD menu screen to Moonraker. A note by his feet reads just: "Thanks Cristiano for being such a great friend."

Obviously a sea panda you faggot

>german "finishing"

I think you mean goaltender, user ; P

are you 6

Enjoyable read

underrated

post more seals

I don't understand, why do Germans continually act as if there is nothing repellent and tragic about their '''''''culture''''''?

>Uganda
>Criticizing anyone else's culture

Big Fraser Forster would have stopped Bale. Tom Heaton probably would have as well. Hell, I could have done it. Call me up, Roy!

>Moonraker
Why did I laugh at this part?

Post pic from outside your window

what an efficient name mein fuhrer

Have a balcony pic

This is pretty believable desu

>German """"strikers""""
>French """"midfield""""