Wrong place buddy

You can't

rape

the like feeling helpless

Bionicle and chill

from touch 2 her pusee

Give her your money then leave

>all of your money

Women generally like chocolate confectionery, so sharing a bar will make them feel relaxed. Also, assuming you're on about sex, you have to engage in foreplay before it. Stimulate her entire body, not just her tits and pussy.

show her you're man by doing this.

Buy her a sandwich maker and a new scrubbing brush for the dishes...... Bitch be happy for life.

You dont their the most happy when you're dead

make wet touch of it her pussee

smooth pusee touch

Introduce her to and release her from normalcy.

Insert cash till smiling and perhaps sex will occur

and this

>hypergamy

A woman isn't going to be happy with a man that is of equal status to her. The only way you can keep her happy is to instill within her the belief that you are better than her and that she's the lucky one in the relationship. If she ever begins to think that you're the lucky one, she'll lose all respect for you and then she'll lose all sexual attraction to you.

The best way to make certain that she understands that you are the higher status person in the relationship is to use veiled insults to keep her ego in check. Constantly check out other women when a hotter girl walks by and make sure she knows that she has lost your interest temporarily. Cheat on her occasionally. Don't call her. Ignore her texts for several days at a time.

If you do this consistently, you'll satisfy her hypergamous instincts and she'll be happy that she's in a relationship with a male who has higher social value than her.

Kill all men.

have a dick made of chocolate that ejaculates money

dubs confirms. girls like assholes.

Fuck her, love her, buy her icecream. Izi

make wet 2 her pusee

Best advise in this thread.
Also money

Firstly, be interesting. Live a life that makes her want to be a part of it. Pay attention. Not because you desperately want something from her, but because she's interesting. If she's not interesting, what are you doing?

Sexually, worship her body from exremidies and slowly bring the attention to her genitals. Then, find the clit. Don't be too eager. And afterward don't be all needy. Women have enough emotional issues without having to deal with too much of yours.

fucking her properly

youtube.com/watch?v=0Znvsi538js

I hate that this is true. But I'll be damned if this isn't spot on.

jesus christ this

>that card isn't you.

You don't have to cheat on her. You have to stick to your guns and she'll come crawling back if she's worth keeping. It's the same thing except no trust is lost. Just tell her she is wrong and do what you're going to do anyway.

This is genius

This
I've been seeing this girl in the side for months now but only like once every three weeks and she will not leave me alone.

Depends on how you define trust. You can make it so that she trusts you'll leave her if she doesn't put in work to keep her.

MRA please go. You're bullshit one-liner canned routines don't work you pathetic excuse for a human being.

Die in a fire.

This.

I've spent years in the friendzone and I can say with absolute certainty that this is the real truth.\
Girls want assholes. They don't understand that they do and will deny it, but subconscious the NEED to be played.

Who cares.

>Option One
-be devoted to her and only her
-forgive her everything she does wrong
-provide for her a house
-provide for her a car
-provide for her social status
-provide for her the finances to have hobbies and a consumer lifestyle

>Option two
-don't attempt to make her happy and let her spend her life trying to charm you into wanting to make her happy.

A person can only be happy if they choose to be happy, no one can make another person be happy.

>Money
>Looks
>Good looking face (body a +)
>Obviously going somewhere (back to money)

End of the day, still leave you for someone way below you.