Ask me anything. Talk about drugs

Ask me anything. Talk about drugs

When did you realize you were a piece of shit failure with no future?

speed junkie here my self . Although I liked shooting dilaudid and meth with each other
What ya got there ? A lil smack ?

About 21 years old. Girl left me, mom was dying. Had already experimented with everything else. The opportunity presented itself and I tried it after that was it all I wanted was heroin. I truly am a huge pos

Yes sir bought .6 bout an hour ago. Can't seem to stay out of it lol

Seems like a lot of water for what you got I. The spoon , but when shoot meth I like it really thick , makes the rush more intense in my opinion

So why turn to drugs? Heroin at that. Why not try to better yourself? Would your mother like to see you like that?

R u high yet?

Aww, I see . I have shot heroin a few times myself . Very pleasant experience . But always left me wanting more /wishing I had done a bigger shot . It's a rarity where I live so I was always nervous about the purity so wouldn't ever do a big one

How much did the .6 cost you friend ?

Think trading some weed to get my dick sucked is fair?

Op here. Yea when I bang meth I feel pins and needles all the way to my ball sack lol. Crqzy rush.

how much do you pay per dose?

Yes she would. She was very fucking religious and it strained our relationship. My dad drove a semi and the was never home. I was... Pretty lonely I suppose after my girl left me. Now I'm just shitting on her memory. And I know I have a problem and I know I need to stop that's the hardest thing I've ever tried in my life.

Yes. Figured someone would ask so took this pic

How do I get a new dope connect if I don't know anyone and I'm kind of retarded..

60 in my town. Driving to the city would run me 50 a g

Do you live in a city or hole in the wall town

Yeah waaaay too much water boyo

Op. I can get well for 10 bucks if that's what Ur asking.

Hole in the wall outside of Boston...

There is suppose to be an epidemic here and I drove around and saw shit

Yea I drew that much up but squirted a bunch out before I mixed

Heroin does have a 90% relapse rate if quit cold turkey. Go seek help, you need to get isolated and monitored medically for the withdrawal. I promise you its going to feel terrible. Worse day or two of your life, but if you can get through that you will be clean the rest of your life with your entire future ahead of you. Get clean, I promise you won't regret it.

and how often do you shoot?

Well the city is Ur best bet. Find a way to find out where people, nignogs for me, are getting rid of it. In Dayton Ohio they will literally straight up ask me if they see whitey in nignog town at a gas station. Don't be scared. They wanna make money

Retarded as this sounds, look into loperamide or meth as a replacement. Opiates fucking ruined me, I've been using meth to get over fucking w/d

>mfw be early 20's and veins peaced out
>mfw all I got is the jug
>tfw last shot at 330am turns blood

Thanks based jug vein, your awesome

How do I meet connects? I don't want to come up as a weird one.

Also do you smoke? My girl just took half of a brownie I bought. Waiting on some reactions since it's her first time.

Bean town brotha, come to jp and I can do better than that

In my town I only have one. She's reliable and safe though I don't look for any others. I've had as many as 3 in my town those others just came with the territory man but something always fucked it up. Usually cops. My chicks been the only reliable one all these years. I'm telling you big cities is where it's at

JP is the spot.... I used to live in southie. Moved out to the burbs. I could get up there this week. U get high bro?

Yea I smoke sometimes too. Was pure stoner once upon a time. Edibles took an hour for me back in the day

Doesn't apply for Boston. Puerto Ricans take precedent over niggers.

I know elsewhere that's true, but Boston doesn't put up with that late, can't talk properly on the phone kiddie bullshit.

can u describe to us how being high on meth or heroine (whatever ur on) feels like? no on has described it very well. is the euphoria comparable to mdma?

South st all day. Southie is straight but I'm from Hyde park so not as familiar. Bet if you copped around JP we've seen each other

I try to stay away from dope, but now and again yeah.

Op. I've done meth enough to know I can't handle not sleeping. I start hallucinating and hearing shit. I could maybe use it for withdrawal but I get to a point where I just want to sleep and can't afford anything to pep me up or take me down cuz I've been staying up spending my money on drugd

shoot up in a tinychat so we can watch u overdose

Aw that's the fun of it. That, and insta bad hygiene

An yeah OP supposedly there's some fire. I just spent the last of my bitcoin on crys. I got to bike there and you gotta throw me a nice shot though

Well have ever you ever done opiates at all

Bro email me here I will give u my cell... I would take care of you if you helped me out

[email protected]

nah. my experiences are limited to acid mdma mda coke salvia and dank

how much did that cost

Ibogaine! Take fucking Ibogaine! I did that shit over a year ago and have been clean ever since. Can't even remember what it feels like to be high anymore.

On it

>Inb4 v&

I just did the last of it and didn't od Otherwise I wouldve been glad to do it if I knew I was going to OD. If you're just bein an asshole and want to see me die then OD does not eqaute to death

How was the trip? Where did you get it?

I've never taken heroin before. What's the best high you ever had and how do I get it?

The .6 was sixty since I didn't drive to city. I don t how much of it is in that pic. Maybe .2 so 20 bucks.