Why should I vote for him?

Why should I vote for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/2016-election-realignment-partisan-political-party-policy-democrats-republicans-politics-213909
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he is less shitty then shillary

You shouldn't

>Why should I vote for him?
You hate America?

He won't sell pardons for money.

Because under his leadership this will become mandatory viewing for citizenship

So he can exterminate gays, feminnists and jews

You shouldn't, you should vote for Bernie Sanders.

>Supporting America first policy means you hate America
It seems like every year the left has less reasons for their opinions. It's like they've given up on trying to justify themselves and at this point are basically just admitting they hate Republicans just because.

This reminds of the article posted by politico today-- much of what the poster claims is apparently true:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/2016-election-realignment-partisan-political-party-policy-democrats-republicans-politics-213909

I guess the rich have a fall back plan of another great depression

Indeed

You finally have an opportunity to fuck over the current system by actively preventing the election of politicians.

You will not ever get this chance again.

If you want to destroy America and reduce its international reputation, vote for him.

>being retarded enough to believe that Trump is actually an outsider

His own daughter is a Jew you mongoloid

>implying he will be allowed to contest

What's really retarded is that you believe that the GOP invested millions of dollars into Jeb Bush just so that he would get curbstomped.

good one.

Mexican detected.

Sorry user, you have to go back.

>implying the GOP is the only part of the political establishment

>greentexting
So what part of the political establishment does he belong to?

Both the GOP and DNC reject him. I have trouble imagining anyone in congress is particularly fond of him. He was almost entirely self-funded during the primaries, all major media outlets have openly vilified him repeatedly.

If anything, he found a way to utilize a system designed specifically to keep him out and turn it against itself.

Stay out of it eurofag

fucking kekd

He's a Hillary sockpuppet.

You have a problem with greentexting, newfag?

That doesn't make a lick of goddamn sense.

Trump is, and always has been, the only candidate capable of defeating her.

>Newfag
Check out THIS precocious scamp.

1.) He's better than Hillary, which isn't saying much.
2.) A lot of his haters are absolute cunts, and it would be enjoyable to see them freak out after he's elected.

His job was to make sure the GOP loses to her. He's already basically done that now that the other contenders have all dropped out. Now he just has to throw the fight by saying as much retarded and repulsive shit as possible between the convention and the general.

>His job was to make sure the GOP loses to her.
Hillary didn't need Trump's help for that. The GOP was originally planning on nominating Jeb fucking Bush for christ's sake.
Additionally, Trump has called out Hillary more than any other candidate, going as far as to deplore the DNC's treatment of Bernie.

Your theory is stupid, contradictory, and doesn't make sense.

Because he denies the existence of anthropogenic climate change and lacks a fundamental understanding of how science and international politics works.
He has had everything handed to him in life and likes to play it off like he is a big success story
The biggest reason to vote for him is being retarded.
MAGA

The DNCs treatment of Bernie is probably what's going to cost her the election

Trump won't hire a criminal as his National Security Advisor.

you bought into a clearly bullshit conspiracy theory m8

I hate this guy. He takes the already shit reputation of the Englishman and makes it worse. He's nothing more than a hack beeb PC-police comedian turned US media sock puppet.

He's about as funny as someone shitting in a paddling pool.

Chink shill or cuck detected.

>for the lulz

Seriously, I'd vote for Flava Flav if someone would get him to run. I don't care about politics, I don't care about the issues, and I'm sick of people telling me that "you gotta vote or you don't got no right to complain." Well if I gotta, then I'm going to vote for meme candidates, and also fuck you and your precious system.

It was all staged, and the money for Trump's campaign is probably all coming from Hilldawg and her crew as well. Or at least, will be paid back by them later with extra.

>freedom of speech is the second worse thing that ever happened
It's why you're able to write the post. I'm guessing that the worst thing to actually happen was the post itself.

FPBP

Hopefully we get a bullet train to go with it too!

Trump won't appoint a criminal like Webb Hubbell as Assoc. Attorney General.

Trump won't spend so much time on Pedo Island.

That doesn't make any sense.

If it made too much sense it would be too obvious, retard. You'll all fucking see, though.

Nice troll! WOW!!! 10/10 XD

Are you sure you know who Hillary actually is? Nobody fucking likes her, not even the people supporting her. Literally anyone could beat her if they really tried. Nearly anyway. Ted Cruz for example was enough to make me willing to vote for her.

>You'll all fucking see, though.
Fucking see WHAT?
Hillary was destined to win the election before the primaries even began.
How on earth is Trump supposed to secure an election that was already under lock and key?

Why are you under this fundamentally retarded impression that I ever thought that there was a chance that Hillary would lose even before trump?

Sorry, I was picturing Pedo Island

Trump won't sell influence to Tyson Foods and call it a 'cattle future investment' windfall.

>Literally anyone could beat her if they really tried.
None of the republican candidates would have stood a chance against her. Their best hope was Jeb Bush, and we see how that turned out.

>Why are you under this fundamentally retarded impression that I ever thought that there was a chance that Hillary would lose even before trump?
...Oh. Well, now that you put it that way, you never did say that, did you? My bad.

>>His job was to make sure the GOP loses to her.
>Hillary didn't need Trump's help for that. The GOP was originally planning on nominating Jeb fucking Bush for christ's sake.

you shouldnt

EVERYONE SHOULD VOTE FOR

>>>>>>>>> Gary Johnson 2016

The Philippines? Literal shithole.

Jeb could have won simply by not being her. Like said.

But a sorry cloud of tyranny has fallen across the land/
Brought on by hollow men, who did not understand/
That for centuries our forefathers have fought and often died/
To keep themselves unto themselves, to fight the rising tide/
That if in the smallest battles we surrender to the State/
We enter in a darkness whence we never shall escape./

Jeb was obliterated by a wild card contender 3 months into the race, even when he was the favored candidate of the GOP and had millions of dollars of funding.

He would have lost to Hillary simply on the grounds that she's a woman and he would have been too afraid of being labeled a sexist to challenge the accusation.

Because hes not Hillary (a liar), and hes not a communist (Burney)

Well I'll give up my gun, when the ocean runs dry/
And I'll give up my gun, when the sun doesn't shine/
I'll give up my gun, when the birds don't fly/
I'll give up my gun, when politicians don't lie./

because your other options are a jew and somebody who couldn't do better than an intern in bed

Bernie isn't a communist either you actual fucking retard.

When is the right time to stand up for freedom/
Could it be when you start to feel creating children/
Who'll inherit the pain and the debt of this nation/
And be slaves to the banks that cause hyper-inflation/
Who are masters of commerce, lies, and bad legislation?/

RON PAUL 2012

For centuries the state has robbed people at bayonet point and called it “taxation”/
For centuries the state has enslaved people into its armed battalions and called it “conscription”/

It's a no knock raid, don't be afraid/
Paramilitary police state on parade/
It's a no knock raid, don't be afraid/
You do the time, for your victimless crime./

There are no supreme saviours
Neither God, nor Caesar, nor tribune.
Producers, let us save ourselves
Decree the common welfare
So that the thief expires,
So that the spirit be pulled from its prison,
Let us fan the forge ourselves
Strike the iron while it is hot
The state represses and the law cheats
The tax bleeds the unfortunate
The kings make us drunk with their fumes,
Peace among ourselves, war to the tyrants!
Let the armies go on strike,
Stocks in the air, and break ranks

Trump is not an unethical dishonest lawyer who conspired to violate the Constitution.

Sure, he just honeymooned in the USSR because everyone was doing it!

You fucking blind m8?

Really where do i get that job

If you don't truly support or believe in policies from either of the nominees, just don't vote this term...

I wish you trump supporters would have backed Rand. Literally let him slip through our fingers for some catchy phases.

Trump is clearly insane. Id rather vote Bernie then trump. Hell Hillary being as big a liar she is makes trump look good.

All three are cancerous to our nation. Slowly looking to feed off of our well being. Putting us all into harms way. Stealing from our wallets and making financial deals with groups you'll never have the fortune to be a part of.

Funny. I think only the kind of fucking idiot that thinks bernie sanders supporters are either suicidal or retarded just for supporting him would also provide us all with photographic proof of them violating two weapons safety rules in one selfie.

They went to the USSR as part of an official delegation. It happened to be right after they got married. You'll believe whatever spin anyone puts on anything, won't you?

Burson Marsteller, formerly run by, wait for it - Clinton hatchet man Mark Penn. They specialize in industrial-scale online astroturfing. You could also try Media Matters, run by Clinton hatchet man David Brock.

You know those troll ads "my sister made $18K working from home"? They come from these places.

You know