Other urls found in this thread:

freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2016/02/49-why-i-like-cavs-vs-warriors-repeat.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"nba isn't rigged"

bleacher report has been pumping out some nice shit lately

>muh 73-9
>muh 3-1
>muh threes

If Cavs win next game, how bloody would it be for the bandwagons?

Warriors in 7.

Steve Kerr LITERALLY said he was happy Curry threw that mouthguard and that MVPs shouldn't get fouls called on them. Talk about an entitled faggot.

>"nba is rigged"

>nba is rigged

You're moving the goalposts after every game lmao

So it's clear that Lebron performs well above average in elimination games. Now if Kyrie shows up and the bench contributes a bit I seriously think Lebron can get one for da land

>Curry is unanimous MVP he shouldnt get any foul calls

HAHAHAHAHAHA Anyone think his strategy isnt going to work and the refs are going to call more fouls for that insult? It's not even calling out the refs, it's literally just being arrogant at that point.

Anyone cheering at that game deserved to be spit on for ostensibly spitting on the game of basketball and the spirit of fair competition.

is this why hes been so out of it lately?

Kerr is a faggot

>MJ beat the fuck out of him at practice and Kerr couldn't do shit about it

Lmao

refs and the NBA know about his wife's tweet, keep that in mind

Festus ezeli is honest to god fucking trash. If I were the warriors I'd pursue biyomgod.

why the obsession with bullies and jerks lmao. goddamn cuck fans

What does that matter? You can't arrest someone if their wife commits a crime. She isn't part of the team, organization, or league, she can say whatever she wants.

>yfw legod wins one for sager

also it shows the difference in character when lebron was praising craig and telling him how much he appreciates him and to get better while curry hasn't said a single thing to him yet

>yfw Curry gets (another) one for da (oak)Land

No, she can't. She didn't delete it for no reason.

Whole internet has been crying "rigged" since game 3. The officiating has become too inconsistent, from no calls to phantom calls.

>refs, lebeta, silver, leaveland, bandwagoners, ABW's btfo in one hilarious blow

Im hard just thinking about it

Why do you like the warriors so much, anyway? I'm genuinely curious.
As a Bucks fan, my dislike of the warriors comes from their overall cockiness, and then the gall of Thompson to say that the Bucks celebrated too hard.

Kevin Love might be even softer than that

enjoy it, only time you've ever gotten hard in your life

How would it be curry bringing it if he has impacted 1 game so far in 6 games?

Whats the sauce on that Japanese girl chucking cum?

love is softer than water

>It's a Harry goes ghost and will crawl out in case the Warriors in

My sides will be in orbit if the """""""greatest team"""""" in NBA gistory pulls off the biggest choke in NBA history!

Warriors are going to be having major money issues soon, adding anyone else will just make it worse.

Iggy, Bogut, and Curry's contracts are up after next year. Speights and Barbosa's contracts are done after this year. Livingston and Barnes are done as well but I believe they have options to return.

Basically, after the 16-17 season, the Warriors aren't gonna be what they are now.

Every team is cocky. Has there ever been a humble winning team?

That camera man fell down on PURPOSE.

>Game 6
>KING JAMES's (bible) 6th NBA Finals
>"NBA Finals" = 5+2+1+6+9+5+1+3+1 = 33
>33 times a team was down 3-1 (3+3 = 6)

>Warriors = 5+1+9+9+9+6+9+1 = 49
>Revelation = 9+5+4+5+3+1+2+9+6+5 = 49
>4+9 = 13

See more synchronicities here: freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2016/02/49-why-i-like-cavs-vs-warriors-repeat.html

Steven A and Skip do a masonic handshake before every first take. Dikembe Mutumbo tweeted congrats to the 76ers for winning the draft BEFORE it happened. All I'm saying is shit aint right. The powers that be are in sports. This should be EVIDENTLY clear after tonight. You think im having a laugh but I'm not. LITERALLY WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL PEOPLE. THE ANTICHRIST IS COMING.

Didn't even dribble in this webm. Wheres the travel call?

What's wrong with a game 7? Rigged or not we at least get more basketball.

Something cat milk.

>yfw the cavs win and this is known as the best finals history

Put some glasses on, Steve

i have never seen a fanbase so shook in my life

>soon
>after next year

oh, how convenient the cap is going to spike up again

time to fuck em up

Not sure if bait.

Fixed matches should not be a thing in sport regardless of how long it extends the series. Otherwise this "sport" belongs on /asp/ with the WWE.

Curry BTFO

To take attention away from him. If her tweet is any sort of a factor in the punishment I'm pretty sure he would have grounds for some sort of legal action. I'm really not even a warriors fan at all and I don't want them to win but honestly she's essentially a celebrity fan.

Her deleting it says nothing other than not wanting to make herself or her husband look like a poor(er) sport. There is no legal reason she shouldn't be able to criticize the refs or the nba. As far as I know the nba doesn't make spouses or family sign any sort of anti-defamation papers or anything like that.

does she know the outcome already?

Except it's better to just admit to it and just say you lost your nerves because you're a fan. Not delete it then cry racism (when it wasn't even racism, asking for ID is not racism)

>implying people will take similar contract prices with a higher cap

This pic always bothers me because the rim is tilted

LOL at curry's dumb bimbo calling the league rigged. Hope curry gets fuckin fined for this stupid girl's words.

Is this fucking final still going on?

I became a lifelong curry and Oakland fan about two weeks ago, but now I'm just bored.

>Rigging to extend a series =/= rigging to favor a team to win the series
I'm pretty sure the officiating will be nice and tidy for game 7. The NBA deserves the money it gets after all the entertainment they produce.

Curry should keep his bitch on a leash like lebron

twitter went in on ayesha so hard shes on suicide wach

She deleted it because she realized how stupid it looks to complain about refball when the refs were carrying GSW throughout the entire playoffs.

If you remember, he was garbage last finals too. To the point people actually thought DELLAVADOVA was shutting him down. The lights are too bright for him.

It's like any job. You or your spouse can't be on social media trashing the company you work for. It's the same here. She deleted it in the hopes of avoiding a backlash by the NBA.

>The NBA deserves the money it gets after all the entertainment they produce.

the TV contract is fixed though, the NBA doesn't get more from having 7 games, the teams get more though

hi silver

Ok he got the ball at the top of the key, dribble once and he's at the rim? How?

>spend all week complaining about everything because you lost
>lebron is the bitch

Lmao, didnt see lebron complain one bit when he lost a game this playoffs

I'm just going to get this shit over with and come back to /nba/ when the Warriors win game 7. This place is unbearable right now.

1) Curry did not deserve at LEAST two of those fouls

2) That fan has no right to agitate players like that, and getting barely touched with a mouth piece is hardly cause for concern. It will be a fine, but not a suspension, and that's the right call

3) If LeBron wants to talk shit, he better bring a better game here to Oakland, we'll make sure his punk ass tries to back that shit up

4) Horrible officiating to say the least

5) And the city of Cleveland should be ashamed of themselves. When you racially profile an individual, it has a profound effect on them and their family. My understanding is that Ayesha notified Steph of this issue, and it most likely was bothering him during the game.

Because of #5, I will be writing a formal letter to Adam Silver, the city of Cleveland, and my attorney to not only fix this racial injustice, but to hopefully retroactively void this "win" by the Cavs.

Aren't most Warriors fans also San Jose Sharks fans? These fans are literally getting cucked twice.

So does this mean Lebron is winning one for da land?

didnt read lol

this isn't going to become copypasta, it is way too obvious and long.

Terrible fucking bait

Pretty sure a portion would go to the NBA anyway. Plus, for long term sustainability, a game 7 would keep interest for people who are just getting into the NBA.

This so much
She needs to fucking stay in the kitchen and shut up

nah nobody watches the sharks here except some mexicans and white trash

everyone here suddenly became a warriors fan last year though.

whats worse is he used to be a Kings fan.

>Police racial profiled my father and told him to remove credentials and tried to arrest him. It's been a long night for me. I apologize:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE DINDU NUFFIN

>there are honestly people that think that this shit isnt rigged to the bone
wew lad

yup. she marries to a guy who can throw a ball in a basket from a long distance and she thinks that somehow makes her opinion worth noticing

>Pretty sure a portion would go to the NBA anyway.

Maybe, I'm just saying that that TV contract with ABC isn't based on the number of games and that's where ALL the cash comes flowing in.

What did he mean by this?

Mathematically it does rig the odds of the series in one teams favor.

A team down 1-3 has a 12.5% chance (assuming all else is even) but a winner take all game 7 is at 50%

They still have Draymond and Klay on super cheap deals. Curry will get a huge deal, but it's coinciding with the spike too, so they'll be fine. Their core is intact and they can fit suitable pieces around them still.

she claimed racism lol?

How do refs work in the finals? Will the game 7 refs be the same as tonight? I like that they stopped falling for Varejos flops in game 5, and they saw through Stephens"let me stick my leg out so I get fouled" ploy

Who fucking cares. Rigging of games only affects the players/team involved, we as fans can only get benefits.

>Kevin Love drops 30 in Game 7

Could you imagine?

Why the fuck would the NBA rigs cavs to win several finals when LBJ was starting out, him winning would have caused massive hype and $$$$$$

Or are you butthurt da splash bros got broken up when Curry got ejected

It's not like any job. I don't know what you do but 20,000 people don't show up to my work 100 times a year and millions more aren't watch me at my desk on tv

>varejo misses the game winning shot on purpose and reveals his cavs jersey underneath
>Tfw varejo finals mvp

LEGOD just pulled a Celtics game 6 against em. These lightskin niggas are so fucked

>How did one of the best athletes of all-time only need 1 dribble to dunk from inside the 3 point line while already running in full stride

>kevin love 30 points
>legod 40 point triple double
>irving 25 points
>pipe hit's 6 3's
>tristan 20 rebounds
>frye 4 threes
>jefferson 4 threes
>delly lockdown defense

muhhhhhh dick

I dont think it's possible to drop 30 by taking 5 shots

What a coincidence. Clevander here, seen a lot of GSW clothing out for the first couple games, seems like they're packing up their shit now that there might actually be a chance the Cavs win.

That's not how it works faggot. With a higher cap comes higher salaries for your star players. Instead of paying Curry 11mil a year they'll be paying him like 30mil a year. He's going to eat up about 1/3 of the available cap space.

Love on the road is even more ass than usual. I'd be surprised if he breaks double digits, srs

Do you not know what a 3 pointer is? Or is this a meme?

>Ayesha Curry @ayeshacurry 4h4 hours ago Police racial profiled my father and told him to remove credentials and tried to arrest him. It's been a long night for me. I apologize:

why would they randomly ask him for credentials and arrest him WHEN HE'S IN THE FUCKING STADIUM? better yet, you think the cops wouldn't recognize the curry family?

they just are salty and made up some bullshit to get sympathy fuck these niggers atleast lebron doesnt scream racism.

Her dad is mexican looking anyways. Can't even be pulling the nigger card.

curry is smarter than that he's not gonna take all the money like that

Hes concussed, not soft, you retard. Don't you have a Forrest fire to be putting out?

Does anyone have the pics of the bucks at the strip club? i think greg, oj, plumlee, middleton and copeland were there

Why the fuck are people complaining about >muh rigged game? These same people would probably be crying if the NBA season ended earlier. Be grateful that we get to watch one more game of basketball.

Faggot, I ain't reading all that salt