My neighbor's dog barks all day and night and I can't take it anymore...

My neighbor's dog barks all day and night and I can't take it anymore. How do I kill it while making it look like an accident? Would rat poison in a small chunk of meat work?

Pic related. Not my neighbor's dog, but the same type.

Kill yourself instead.

No.

Kill yourself you fucking nigger

If you tried to kill my dog I would fucking shoot you

Call the fucking cops then, make a complaint but don't kill the damn thing faggot.

mAYBE YOUR DOG SHOULDN'T FUCKING BARK ALL DAY AND NIGHT JACKASS.

tRAIN YOUR ANIMALS OR THEY BECOME FAIR GAME

noise complaints it is not your job to fix the problem.

Kill yourself faggot, that dog deserves life more than you

call the police you fucking faggot
file a noise complaint
dont kill the dog you nigger.

Old habits die hard. You can't capitalise on caps lock dummy

This.

File a noise complaint. Tell your neighbor if he doesn't put him inside you'll call the cops. Or just talk to your neighbor. Don't kill the dog.

this is advanced autism

hit him with your car

This is one of the most rational threads I've been in a long time, I was missing this

So much tumbler in here i can smell the cheap blue hairdye and cow pussy anyways antifreeze bro feed the dog hotdogs injected w8th antifreeze, problem f8xed ina week.

Calling the cops is for fags. Men solve their own problems. My neighbor is obviously inconsiderate enough they let their dog bark 24/7 despite having near-by neighbors. They aren't going to care about some gay noise ordinance.

Either answer my question or fuck off. I literally can't take it anymore. The little shit has been baying for the last hour. I'm going to end it tonight one way or the other. I'd prefer it be somewhat humane, but w/e.

Get a bark alarm. It's silent to humans but makes a noise every time the dog barks which will make it shut the fuck up. Don't resort to cruelty you fucking loser

>rational
On Sup Forums, pick one

I'm taking about the replies

That sounds like something a child will say, be an adult report it or don't. I'm glad this is your biggest problem.

Club it to death when no one looking. No one will fucking care or know it was u. Or drive over it and pretend it was an accident. Or feed it antifreeze like other user said. Or simply kidnap it when no one looking and kill it and throw it into a distant lake or forest or whtever. Srsly man the fuck up faggot op. Its just a dog u pussy. DO IT

see

Do it, OP. Dogs that act like that are fucking rabid and will attack people if they get somehow escape. Save your hood.

You try saying that when you're fucking exhausted in the morning because you couldn't get to sleep. Or when you come home from a long day at work and the little fucker starts howling bloody murder.

You know what happens when you report shit like this? Jack. My neighbor will take the dog in the house until the cops leave and then put it back outside. And then they'll know that I have it out for them. Right now, I'm at an advantage because I haven't complained to them about the dog. That's why it needs to look accidental or natural, they'll have no reason to suspect me.

I have one of these, it cost like 10 dollars from petco. everytime the stupid fucker barks press this device out the window. soon he'll begin to quiet his ass down. also, when I had a dog that wouldn't shut up, I'd give him dental dog chews which kept him preoccupied for hours.

It's the owners fault op not the dogs; anything but the dogs existence it deserves that

meat and antifreeze served in a bowl.

Buy some earplugs, report it to the police, learn what a beagle is and kill yourself

Dogs will just straight up eat antifreeze you don't have to mix it with anything. Soak sponges in meat juices and throw them over the fence. Dogs go after that shit like crazy. Or just feed it a whole hersheys bar wrapped in some meat or something.

Even though that dog is possibly the most retarded, annoying breed there is, you should be a man and talk to your neighbours about it. If that doesn't work, file a noise complaint. Don't kill dogs, faggot.

silver bullets... yup. only way to kill a dog for sure is silver bullets you whiny retard

BILLY MAYS MODE ACTIVATED!

antifreeze and chocolate poisoning are detectable and you will be caught and sent to prison.

>so scared of confronting your neighbor that you'd rather kill his dog

Off yourself, you're not meant for this world

I have found out that when you talk to dog owners about their dog making too much noise, the usual response is "Fuck you, that's my dog, and you just have to fucking deal with it. Go ahead, sign a noise complaint, I don't give a fuck." But, I live in New Jersey,so there are a lot of dickheads.

>confronting your neighbor
never works, kill the dog

You're assuming this will happen and you talk as if you know it for a fact. Never even tried to talk to the owners?Don't talk about being a man if you're too much of a sopping, self-pitying, kills-a-guys-dog-behind-their-backs pussy to confront them about it.

Maybe you should talk to the owner about it you fucking retard

So you think you're a man? You can't even talk to your neighbor about it like a fucking man you fucking autismo. I hope he catches you and puts a bullet in your fucking head.

You haven't even said anything to them yet? You truly are a cunt. I hope whatever you try backfires and the homeowner catches you on their property and fucking shoots your sorry faggot ass.
>men solve their own problems
Go find obe to teach you how...

this

fuck your morals
> buy cheap steak
> smash beer bottle into fine powder
> coat steak in glass shards
> sleep well puppy

This.

OP seems like he doesn't want the problem solved after all. He just wants to kill a dog.

Kill yourself, OP

a few good sprays of the hose or a complaint to the council is enough

The people in here saying that the dog deserves to live had better be fucking vegan or the beef patty in your extra large McFaggot Meal was once part of a horse I mean cow that deserved to live too.

God speed OP, do what must be done and aid in the elimimation of yappy, useless cat sized dogs.

You think you're edgy until your family starts dying of cancer or your future child gets hit by a car. Whatever you love the most will suffer unfortunately. Best of luck to you.

Feed it poison late at night if its outdoors

You clearly don't have any pets. Let me kill your pet for no reason at all and see how it feels.

you're too much of a fucking pussy to talk to your neighbour? kill yourself immediately, nobody will miss you faggot.

do you not know what earplugs are? if you're going to be a nigger and say 'ohhh they wont work' CALL THE COPS
STOP BEING AN EDGY PIECE OF SHIT

take it for a long drive but don't bring it back

You live in new jersey, changes everything. Lure it outside and have it eat raw chocolate powder. Dead within hours.

I had the same problem. I confronted the owners and nothing happened. I broke some sewing needles into peices, put it meat and fed it to the stupid shit.

Feed it chicken bones. It works

please kill yourself. please just fucking off yourself.

Hang it with your dick

I hope you're shot if you actually fucking try. I hope your neighbor puts a bullet in your head and ends your fucking sorry life.

Underrated post

This

2nd this

Sometimes you just have to dispatch a nuisance dog for the good of the neighborhood.

yessss

OP is a faggot

If I was vagina enough to buy a little dog, I would at least train it to keep its muzzle shut. It's bad enough that it would probably lift its leg on all the furniture in sight and shit all over the back yard.

And I do have a pet, I have a 2yo Russian Blue that I l've had neutered and shots up to date. I keep him indoors because he's an aggressive little shit even with his balls off, so he doesn't go around attacking the other cats to expand his turf. Responsible ownership.

When did /b get this fucking PC

Chekd

noice