Which other players are likely to chat shit thus enabling them to get banged by England?

Which other players are likely to chat shit thus enabling them to get banged by England?

I don't think they'll try it again after Bale got banged. Too scared.

The English reaction to some playful banter by Bale has made them look really bad, IMHO. What was he supposed to answer when asked a stupid question?

>Yeah, well most of our team is made up of fringe Premiership and Championship players, so I think most of the England squad would replace ours. Except me, obviously.

Answer with a non-answer like any other player would do. 'They have some quality players but we're focus sing on our team and we have lots of quality too' etc. Not difficult, now jog on butt hurt Scot/sheep shagger

>The English reaction to some playful banter by Bale has made them look really bad,

What reaction? All they said was that Bale is entitled to his opinion and we'll see what happens on the pitch.

Not by the players, but even ITV were acting like he was being disrespectful when he was clearly joking about it. It's been really silly. He was laughing when he said it.

Crynaldo has been chatting shit

Literally chatted shit. Literally got banged.

The meme gods have sided with ingerlund

>small mentality

I want iceland to win this fucking shitty cup just to see his face

>ITV
>'the english'

ok m8, I thought we were talking about the actual english football team but you were referring to a media company with an agenda to make up stories out of nothing, glad we got that all cleared up

fuck Bale, he should have a bit more respect. But whatever their tournament is over now lol
CSGB

I missed that. Bbc didnt. Him and savage were having a chuckle about it.

>“It is like any derby – you never want to lose to the enemy,” Bale says. “I think we’ve got a lot more passion and pride about us than them. We’ll definitely show that on the day.”

>not chatting shit

I hope poortugay and englel meet in a knockout and a Vards goal is the difference

Notice how we beat Wales in the cruelest way, the way in which we ourselves usually lose lol.
It's coming home lads.

>Bale chatted shit, Bale got banged.

I feel a bit sorry for Wales, but rules are rules.

Bale's passion didn't really show up on the pitch

Once again he did nothing apart from the free kick

>le man bun free kicker of no pace

I don't know what the fuck he was doing yesterday tbqhwy. He spent most of the match as a defensive midfielder when he should have been hanging on the English defence waiting for a pass. When they brought Williams on I thought he'd go deeper and Bale would finally push up but it stayed exactly the same. I don't know if that's Coleman or Bale thinking he needs to do defensive work but it made him pretty much useless yesterday. Needs sorting out for the Russia match.

tsunaldo

Rooney played him off the park, a man that is roundely derided on spee, the jfs went strangely quiet on that one didn;t they? Trying to pretend it didn't happen.

Bale is literally Le Kick and Rush Man, well yesterday he had to play against extremely fast, fit and athletic professional Premier League defenders instead of semi professional spic manlets who roll over for him the secodnb he receives the ball and he realised he wasn't actually as good as everyone in spain seems to think he is.

Playing in La Liga has diminshed his ability and made him a worse player, which is to be expected if you have no actual compettion.

I'm very mad that Iceland didn't win the game and take the full 3 points off of Donaldo and company, that would have been even better

he's useless up front too, this system designed to get the best out of him doesn't really play to his strengths.

he really needs to be playing on the wing, isn't a number 10 or a striker

the people that deride Rooney are braindead memers though, no need to listen to them.

rooney wasn't that good, most of the time when he received the ball he just gave it straight to walker. it was all too obvious

needs to be playing off the striker imo

Bale is a moments player desu. He's not one to dominate 90 minutes, he drifts in and out of the game but will pop up when you least expect it to score a goal.

This. He has been englands best player in both matches

He controlled the game, always coming deep to receive the ball and starting most of the attacking moves, Bale meanwhile, the so called world class player (who was equally shit against slovakia) did absolutely nothing except score a shit free kick that the Hart should have saved, Bale is incapable of doing what Rooney did yesterday, Bale is a one trick pony and when the ability to play that kick and rush trick is taken away from him he becomes completely anonymous. He should have stayed in the premier league because La Liga has turned him into shit.

coleman hasn't really figured out how to make the most of him in amongst a team of shit desu. they need everyone making space for him and looking to play him in at the right moments. they don't look anything like being capable of that though desu

Wales mistake was not play Earnshaw desu

He should be playing on the wing, but his gigantic ego makes him believe he is a striker and the Welsh FA will do whatever he tells them to do so Coleman plays him up front, which is frankly fucking retarded when you play park the bus football like Wales. He should not be played as a striker for the shitty tactics Wales use.

He was coming deep because Wales wanted him on the ball as often as possible.

Which is stupid because as I said above he's a moments player, not a control-the-game midfielder.

they have too many players defending

when the ball gets up to bale there is only him and robson kanu, maybe ramsey for the attack, it is too easy to shut down

for all his aerial prowess he can't hold up the ball at all

yeah it makes no sense. they're a bit of a shit team so they sit back and defend a lot, which is fine, but that should mean you're literally set up to play on the counter, with one of the fastest players in world football in your team. only they don't do it, it's fucking stupid.

Wales couldn't get out of their own half because Dier was shielding counters so well. I'd say he's been England's player of the tournament so far.

honestly I did not realise that any team still played 5-3-2 until I watched Wales' opening game against slovakia, fucking shit, shit football, I feel sorry for the Welsh fans having to watch this crap

I haven't really watched him much since he left england, but from what I've seen so far in the euros playing in spain has made him go backwards as a player, he looks like a shadow of his tottenham glory days

Wales are an absolute pub team desu and had literally no chance vs England.

I was in a Swansea pub for Wales v Slovakia and it was honestly like a World Cup final, when the second goal was scored everyone went mental and every car on the road was bibbing their horns where they'd all been listening on the radio, it was magical

I agree with him that Wales team and fans probably have more pride and passion only because we're used to the disappointment of the NT, this is all new to them

Saying no English players would get in to the team though is definitely chatting shit, worthy of a banging

always having to play to the benefit of the greasy one will do that to a player desu

the english players looked pretty passionate after sturridge scored, one of them should have run up to Bale and kissed his england badge right in front of him

English pride is unmatched desu

desu they say we're pathetic for cheering a win to wales but it just shows respect and that we knew they were a tough team to beat

>Britain wins a pyrric match against fucking Wales
>It's coming home lads
>No one will talk shit to us again.
You are as pathetic as your league.

>that flag

>pyrrhic

don't think you know what that means lad

>Yeah, well most of our team is made up of fringe Premiership and Championship players, so I think most of the England squad would replace ours. Except me, obviously.
>Except me, obviously.

>Scores in the last minute
>Wasnt eve close lads.

At least we don't have 45% unemployment

confirming that you don't know what that word means lad

>Think of the amount of shit that Germany and France will chat
>Thinking about how hard we'll bang them

7-1 will look like nothing when we're done

Wales were dominated from start to finish, they were lucky it was only 2-1 frankly and their goal (which I think was one of their only attempts) was lucky as fuck

>Damage control intensifies

We will win the Euros mate, it's going to happen.

>Said the dumb english fan for the 30th time.

>literally chatting shit
you've know what happens lad

doubt they'll get far enough to get banged desu lar.

>you've know what happens lad
Yes,2 Eurocups in a row. While you are still virgin after 50 years.

We never had meme magic before lad

>Implying that meme magic is not on our side
We will just do our 1-0 crap into the final like the last 2 tournaments

>Chat shit
>Think you can avoid getting banged

If he had given any other answer, he would have been incredibly disrespectful towards his teammates.

Not sure why he was asked that in the first place.

you're just adding more fuel to the fire Pedro

You both wrong. The fact that USA is in the SEMIS of Copa America is absolute proof that we're soaking up all the meme magic right now

I'd say Kyle Walker has also been pretty good.

ENGLAND PLAYERS POWER RANKINGS SO FAR:

1. WALKER
2. DIER
3. ROONEY
4. LALLANA
5. STURRIDGE
6. VARDY
7. ALI
8. CAHILL
9. SMALLING
10. ROSE
11. KANE
12. WILSHERE

MASSIVE POWERGAP

99998. MILNER
99999. HART

EVEN MORE MASSIVE POWERGAP

999999999999999. STERSHIT

Lallana was literally 0/10 in both games wtf

Rasford moved better in 25 mins then lallana or sterling in either of the games. I hope for a Vardy-Sturridge-Rahsford trio against Slovakia.

lallana's been good desu, I was butthurt when I saw his name on the teamsheet in the first game but he's changed my mind

oh yeah I forgot rashford thanks m8, I'll put him after Vardy he played really well

nm mate. What do english people think of him? A saw him a few times, and he was really mature and amazing. He is better then Sterling imo. He should start on the wing.

Imma need a webm of this.

Ramsey was their best player imo, but his role was primarily a defensive one dunno why he can't replicate that for Arsenal

I want to see more of link up play between lallana and wilshere 2bh, it was great in the qualifiers

I'm a huge ABL and United fan but Lallana was brilliant in the second game.

He constantly retrieved the ball and set up plays. Sterling on the other hand needs to fuck right off. Not even a sub.

Rooney literally controlled the game like no one else yesterday. His career is now as a CM. He was fantastic to watch, every time he got the ball I felt like something was about to happen.

Bale was literally 4/10 yesterday, the best Welsh players were Ashley Williams and Joe Allen. Ramsey was decent too, but you could tell he was getting frustrated because there was no out ball for him to play

>What do english people think of him

personally I think he's an amazing prospect, he's ridiculously fast, got really quick feet and a good finisher to, but we'll see how he pans out in the next few years, after all look what happened to sterling, though mind you he was never a good finisher

>He should start on the wing.
his best position is as a central striker without a doubt which is what he plays for man utd, but england right now have ridiculous competition for that spot so he will probably have to play on the wing or on either side of a front 3 to get in the team

yeah I agree, Wilshere should be the first name on the team sheet after Dier for england, I cannot understand why he is not playing, he is BY FAR our most technically gifted player

>ACTUALLY chatted shit
>Wales get banged by Vardy

Hahahahahahha YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

WALES BTFO

All he did was pass to Walker.

he works best as an attacking midfielder like in the wales side, he can defend but he shouldn't be relied upon it because he is often caught high up the pitch

arsenal are much more balanced when he plays on the right wing

love that USA are memeing the Copa right now

which one la'

> A wild Johnny foreigner appears in a thread about England
> Chats shit
> it's another butthurt Spaniard

Why are you all so obsessed?

I don't understand these people who insist that football is super serious business and players should be 100% sportsmanlike (bland) at all times.

I loved the bit of trashtalk from Bale and I love that we made him pay for it. Good fun all round.

I wish trashtalk was more common in football, like it is in boxing.

>yfw chat shit get banged was a meme on dubstepforum 6 years before vardy

I know it's a matter of time before you get dumped out in the usual dissapointing way but the projecting is huge coming from the english fans.

They dropped easy points against russia.

They scraped a win (domination or not you all know it should never have been that close) against wales.

Wales...a country of 3m who's first sport isn't even football against a country of 50m who have massive funding and a long legacy

Gloat all you want over the wins against micky mouse teams but the usual cracks are there if you look, they've just been papered over.

>inb4 butthurt sheep shagger
I'm Norn irish

English, Welsh, Irish, Northern Irish. It doesn't matter how many teams you field you're all shit teams with shit players and shit outdated tactics. No style or finesse to your play. No true world class players, just memes. You're British Isles are now and always will be a meme country and mediocre on your best days.

>invent football
>be shit at it

The meme magic is real

a pyrrhic victory means sacrificing something to win ie a battle in which you send a load of men suicidally at an enemies flank to open them up, losing a shit ton of troops and life to get the win. a pyrrhic victory in football would be sturridge breaking his leg when he scored that goal yesterday

the usual cracks are us getting knocked out after 3 games and 1 point so forgive us for getting excited when we actually do better for once

kek rarely seen this much salt in one post

you literally didn't watch either game. i do not like him, thought he was shit for liverpoo, but he's been genuinely good in both games

He's right lads.

>Dier
>Lallana
They both deserve to be dropped ffs. Alli has been crap as well.

Don't get me wrong, i actually want too see all the home nations do well and this sort of celebration/gloating would be fine against a quality team like germany or spain...

But it's against a country where schools actively try to push lads from football to rugby

what's schools got to do with anything? there are lots of private schools in england that don't even coach football, you have to play rugby

Are you dumb? how can you not see why england fans are celebrating/gloating

yeah, wales are awful but they are also a home nation rival and have been giving england shit the whole tournament. The manner of the win was also a reason to celebrate. Get over it.