I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of trash

I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of trash.

There is a McD's right by my apartment that I go to often. I went there earlier today and got a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, 6 chicken McNuggets, and a Sausage McMuffin. After work I was craving it all over again and ended up stopping by the drive-thru again.

I was pretty worried the same girl at the first window would still be on shift so I put on a winter hat and put the collar of my jacket up. When I drove up with my exact same order as earlier she was there to take my money.

She said, "you're here AGAIN?" as I was handing her the money while trying to avoid eye contact and I just lost it. I have social anxiety and I ended up retracting my arm so fast I spilled the change all over her side and started stuttering something about "my wife" and then I started to hyperventilate and felt an anxiety attack coming on.

I just floored it and I am so glad there was no one in front of me because I peeled out of there. I can still see her face.

I'll have to start going to a new McDonald's even though the closest one is like 10 minutes away. Maybe I'll switch to Wendy's I don't know.

Anyway, aside for just sharing one of the worst and most embarrassing moments of 2016 so far I was wondering how you would have reacted and responded to the cashier's remark.

customer is king. fuck that bitch. she is the one working at McDonald's. just go over there again and just let it go.

i'm shy.

You should have said, "Yeah, I don't really like the food, but I love the service". She REMEMBERED YOU. She wanted your cock, and you blew it. Just drive your faggy ass over there, order some burgers, and hit on the bitch. Don't die a virgin, fatty.

People have real problems. You're just a faggot

Just remember, no crew members at McDonalds ever cares about how much you get, how many times you eat there, ya we may call you a fat cunt but we could care less.

go to wendy's, don't give that bitch any more money op.
besides, wendy's is better than mcdonalds in every single way.

Mc Donald's will kill you faster than the social anxiety will

it's just fucking mcdonalds, she won't even remember your face for like a week

nice copypasta faggot op

eat less mcd, you're in a fucking CAR, my wife and I dont own one and so we walk for healthier choices. Don't eat meat every single fucking day of your life bro

Go back there and tear that pussy apart.

Are you fat

she was probably saying it in a friendly, jokey surprised way. Get yourself together op.

I would have said something like, "just had to see your pretty face again", given her a big smile watched her blush, got my food and left with her number maybe if she was cute.

As someone who is unfortunate and unskilled enough to be within retail let me tell you... She doesn't give a shit if you go there twice a day or 5 times for that matter, she was just making a friendly remark because she was unaware of your anxieties. All she cares about is passing the time til her shift is over.

This is one of the greatest things I've ever read. Try and space out your visits to ~8 hrs so she's off. Might be awk now tho if you ever see her after this encounter m8

This

Who the fuck honestly likes getting hit on working fast food??

It's cute polite talk knob goblin. Like she was giving in the first place. I said I might try to get her number if she was cute. And if she doesn't want to give it to me who gives a fuck?

Why were yoi worried about seeing the /same/ person? Are you a grillophobe or do you have some kind of emotional intimacy "I don't get outside enough" issues?

Pretty sure I answered my own question but honestly do you want help with this?

PS I would have said something like, "yeah I love the service" and maybe gotten laid.

>i would have killed myself

Oh, you were the guy from before

Fuck you, couldn't u just give me muh money in da hand???

That was sooooooooooooooooooo embarrassunnh

This exact copy pasta is up over on /ck/ right now.
Honestly what's the fucking point of posting shitty copy pasta? The fuck does OP get out of it?

Maybe OP likes getting called a faggot.