Spain vs Turkey # Prematch thread <Lepanto edition>

In the name of God, get your ass in here and let the shitposting begin.

PD: Remember than we are the good lads now, and if you support Turkey, you are pretty much a server of the demon and should be burned by the Spanish Inquisition.

Other urls found in this thread:

okdiario.com/deportes/2016/06/16/panico-turcos-niza-viajan-machetes-partido-contra-espana-213811
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?81720-Classify-beautiful-models
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gana España

Post Spanish qts

>not playing Azpilicueta
>complain about not winning every game

kek

>supporting the stink turk Erdrogan

Never

Sup Forums send you their energy Spain. Post qt's

Go Spain GO!

Deus Vult

Let us remove mudslimes once again.

Are those Turkish fans videos with knives legit? Will we have another Lepanto's one-handed?

okdiario.com/deportes/2016/06/16/panico-turcos-niza-viajan-machetes-partido-contra-espana-213811

>tfw I have to take a train at 3.00pm for 6 hours to visit my gf's aunt
>tfw we'll stay there till monday
>tfw I won't be able to watch more than a game a day at most

well tbf faam Ultras sur and Frente atletico are there too so they are looking for a fight
should be fun

That's the price you pay for pretending to be a normie frog. I hope you think about how you've let down your e-friends on your Burmese car sales forum the entire time. For shame.

>I hope you think about how you've let down your e-friends on your Burmese car sales forum the entire time
I will. That's the sad thing

I'm sure the Turks are shaking in their boots lol.

Ultras Sur and Frente Atlético are pussy-ass faggots, I mean, they're not as fag as Atifas, but Turkish fans are going to wreck them

Will kebab be removed?

LEPANTO
E
P
A
N
T
O

T.Spaniard in London

This should be a good warm up for Spain in preperation for the inevitable Germany game later on in the competition.

At this point I seriously think there're more Spaniards abroad than here, half of my friends and 2 of my brothers are living in some other countries.

speaking from personal experience there's a lot of spics in Manchester, I've met loads, nice people you dagos desu

>Turkey plays
>another bunch of edgy threads

Literal cancer

Are we, at last, the whites?

Send these car honkers home amigo's

It's okay, Ahmed. We fully understand you support the turkroaches

Edgy

do it

Obviously I support Turkey, since Spain has been the most boring team to warch since 2010. Except for 2014, that was a good tournament.

me in the back

>Obviously I support Turkey, since Spain has been the most boring team to warch since 2010.

2bh, Last match vs Czech Repuclic would've been great with a proper striker. But even without a striker, what are they supposed to do if a team keeps 10 men in the box? They were attacking all the time and Piqué managed to score.

>ultras sur
>against besiktas and fenerbache "fans"

>Realmadrid Indonesia

>Senegalese France

>çarşı
>UA
>GFB
they are fucking crazy m8

Are they from barcelona?

I don't know why but like 30% of the really hot girls from there look and act like highly functioning retards. Not as in they're dumb but if you didn't know any better you'd think they were a bit....slow

VIVA ESPAÑA VIVA EL REY VIVA EL ORDEN Y LA LEY

MUERTE A LOS MOROS

They dont need to think, they are hot, they will get anything given in a silver plate.

I think they're actually from Portugal

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?81720-Classify-beautiful-models

we will not fail you again m'lady

Moors vs Ottoman

What it feels like to play against his brown brother? Will you pray allah together before playing or after?

says the one with 3/4 of the team made of niggers

who's side are you on mohammed?

we are whiter than france prove me wrong

Spain already got BTFO by the Ottomans a long time ago.

I see no change in the future for this.

It is not hard m8.I have seen shit whiter than France

>Spain already got BTFO by the Ottomans a long time ago.
Never. We wuz Lepanto & shiet

now that i think every shit i took in my entire life is whiter than niggers

They are very well treated, i can assure you. We promised them a lot of bananas if they can win this.

I feel like eating kebab today

hostia

>your comeback to everything is "lol niggers"
Spaniards have literally Canada-tier banter. I'm glad at least real life Spaniards aren't nearly as moronic.

dont you have to be surrendering to somebody?

>your comeback to everything is "lol niggers"
>let me teach you about banter

immigrant turks make the shittiest kebab, they use the shittiest ingredients your frog digestive system might not be able to handle it

>Yankee knowledge of history
Thats why we hate you in yurop fatty

Reminder that Venice, literally one city, supplied more ships for Lepanto than all of Spain.

Non whites vs non whites

The money came from Spain, and Naples supplied a big chunk of th fleet,on top of that Venitian strategy was trash

In for based Turkey

>t.Non country

Now open and history book and look for what kind of ships they led to the battle chav

>immigrant turks make the shittiest kebab, they use the shittiest ingredients your frog digestive system might not be able to handle it
All our kebab shops are owned by Arabs to be honest.
Still feces-infect dog meat.

Galleys and Galleases just like the Spanish?

>implying you know anything of history

Embarrassing

Fatih Terim: "A draw would be a good result for us"

Welp, expecting another game like the one against Czechia, except Turkey seems to have more gunpowder up there.

Spain in charge of naval battles

>inb4 blas of something

our defense is utter shit don't think it matters if we play for a draw or not

>leltugal in charge of winning against a country with a population of 300k people

reminder that EVERYONE has heard of the Spanish Armada and NOBODY has heard of the English Counter Armada which was just as disastrous.

How can the Spanish be SO btfo at propaganda?

Tell me about her, why is she so stoic?

i dont think the turks can defend like the czechs can

turkey seems to want to play nice, theyre going to be a bit more open than the czechs and i feel like they're a bit more naive. there should be more spaces to attack

She realize looking at the players that she probably has nigger blood as well. This can be traumatic m8

He's a Georgian.

Are you experiencing the same feeling if you're looking at your squad?

Hello my African brother

Still blows my mind why that insult is copypasted so unoriginally.

It's not like darkies being referred to as apes, where there is a genuine resemblance.

>Turks
>moros

Stop posting Pedro.

Hello Mesut

>t.butthurt turk

This is why Sup Forums needs to be exterminated.

>muh muh Turks are brown kekkles
>Mehmet my son

Absolutely disgusting.

The only good muslim is a death one.
Turk=Moro.
Prove me wrong
Protip:you cant

>we are the good lads
are turks the baddest guys in the tournament?

I don't like turks either but calling them absolutely disgusting is too much desu

Not butthurt. I don't understand why the specifically go for cockroach insults, but not tapeworms, maggots or rats.

With negros, it's obvious why they're called apes, but not with Turks being called roaches.

Awww mehmet is mad

fuck off turk

Absolutely

mehmet,you have spent 4 posts raging about the turkroach meme.You are butthurt

>Spain vs Trukey
>Referee is Serbian
Kebabs will be remove tonight

You are fucking stupid. I am explaining to you what I really meant. You beat a braindamaged faggot don't get it.

Turks are white. Refer to that picture for evidence. :^)

>t. Mehmet

check these digits

so what if spain gets the exact same result as we do against czechs and we draw spain?
who is first in the group?

The black legend.

The one with better fair play and UEFA rankings, no joke

UEFA RANKINGS???
why not only fair play?
what do uefa rankings have to do with that?
it would only be logical that the ones LOWER on the rankings are first, that would force the better ranked team to attack