What STD do I have?

What STD do I have?

Other urls found in this thread:

health24.com/Sex/Sexual-diversity/Bestiality-is-much-much-more-common-than-you-think-20150218
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the "I dont know how to take a shower" STD

Bump

Extreme Fordyce Syndome.

i have weird bumps like that, i've never had sex and i regularly shower.

A dick

Just go see a doctor you fucking twat. Seriously dude don't take chances with your dick.

I've had bumps like that for as long as I can remember. If you're really worried go to a doctor

Those are fordyce spots. They're glands that have overgrown because of hormones. They're normal and won't cause you harm. There's a lot of info/forums on the matter if you just google it.

looks like newfaggotry

nothing, it's 100% normal, iut's a dick user.

Ive never heard of Fordyce.
One popped and a little black speck crawled out, is that normal for fordyce?

It's normal mate, don't worry about it

HIV

down syndrome.

you git the herps, faggit.

its cancer man, im sorry
not bait .. my dad had it ...

Med student fag here, if they`re recent, probably its herpes. Go to a doctor

Thats a sign that yo dick turns into that
better see a doc tomorrow

Yeah I had this...

They go from the base of my dick to about halfway up, where they just stop.

I've had like two of them just get massive for no reason then pop months later, releasing a black thing, almost like a scab.

Wouldn't worry about it though mate, they all just started to clear up when I got to 18ish years old without me changing anything.

Didn't matter to me anyway as I'm a massive virgin.

Small penis

Snap!

Pretty much

Don't worry about the STD op.

Any girl that actually let's you show her your dick will be revolted at its size before she can get close enough to see your aids.

There is always arse bandits though that might give it a suck.

Bump

Bamp

Probably the root of a hair that hasnt grown out properly, fordyce spots like to be around hair follicles.
If you're worried, see a doctor. Otherwise, do some research on Fordyce spots and enlighten yourself, it'll ease your mind.

Help me b

HELP ME!!!!!1

Same. Ive looked it up before and its nothing. Stop sperging on Sup Forums before you go to google

HELP?!!?!??!?

HEEEELLLP ME B

Stop spamming you fucking mongoloid, ask questions instead of being vague and maybe someone would help you. Someone already said fordyce spots and you have access to google, start googling.

RIM ME YOU FUCKING NEET!

Fucking retards it's just part of dick.
Have u never looked at it before or something.

Kill yourself, there's a perfect answer in the thread already

THEY ARE CAUSED BY POOR HYGIENE

GET WASHED YOU FUCKING NEETS!!!

have you been smashing a chicken lately?

Go to hospital and get it checked? Fucking virgin fedors cunt

Wanna go?

Bet you are some 5'5 manchild that's a virgin and fantasies about fucking his own sister.

Fuck off

Suck me cunt

Medfag here, you have nothing indicative of an STD of any kind.
Normal anatomical variations

u want sum

Retards

chickendickitis

Medfag...keep dreaming neet

I remember in grade 5 sex ed they talked about those bumps. It's just part of your dick faggot.
I've had them as long as I remember.

ITS TRUE

I READ IT ON A TOP 10 CAUSES WEBSITE WITH NO SOURCES YIU FUCK NEET

those are just hair

I always think about fucking my sister. Doesn't everybody?

WTF EVEN DAT DICK

>THIS

...now kill this thread

This man is correct and deserves honerabke recognition

health24.com/Sex/Sexual-diversity/Bestiality-is-much-much-more-common-than-you-think-20150218

...such a fucking retard
I feel sorry for your parents. Turn ur caps lock off faggot.

You're right, with your God knowledge you can tell him to wash more cuz that's what that is right?

literally everyone has those. they're small accumulations of fat cells in the hair follicles.

fucking kek

Smallcocks

It's a common and vicious std known as "Puberty". See a doctor or off yourself before it gets worse.

Indeed doctor user. It appears to be in the critical stages

I have the same shit. You're good, fam.

This is Sup Forums black cocks only.

Is it weird to have hair growing on your dick? Like I have hair growing out both sides of my shaft almost to the glans. Starts a little way up my shaft

Yeah, that's pretty weird honestly.

WHY IS THERE HAIR ON THE TIP

those are nothing to be worried, dont listen to these retards, theyre just hair follicles.

Because back of the leg skin can have hair in it.

Have genital herpes. It's a lot of fun.

>mfw threads I start interesting threads that fail
>mfw expertly planned b8 threads fail
>mfw my spotted dick is the only thread I ever posted with lasting power

Those are fordyce's spots. Most men don't have them, they're a recessive, vestigial trait from when we all had spiny dicks like cats; that said, something like 20% of men do have them and they're completely harmless and normal

Yes, bacteria can get into the tiny groove and form a mass of puss and you can squeeze it out.

But, it's normal, not harmful and appears on most male's scrotums.

I has hpv. Not sure when I got it, but warts appeared about 3 years ago and had them treated. Haven't had them since and still Fuck without a condom occasionally. Makes me feel a little guilty sometimes

>a little guilty
>sometimes

Gee, thanks for that

How long after diagnosis did they go away?

>feel guilty sometimes
>for knowingly spreading a disfiguring life-threatening disease to people who trusted you

why fam? you good. Rawdogging all the way!

And that bacteria would crawl away aftet? Sry for all the questions just nervous

I went with freezing them off and then used a cream. Took about 4-5 months for total removal and healing
It's always in the back of my mind though

Damn nigga that's mad long! Is creme better? Are they very obvious? Before diagnosis did you look down and go "fucking warts!!"?

wtf have they done to your dick?