Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck yes, user.

Lateralus by Tool

Anyone else like folk?

This one is the fucking GOAT.

no, not a fan of it.

Tough call between this and NOTB and Powerslave.

think the best albume iron maiden have done is brave new world in my opinion.

I didn't think I was for a while, but I really love Gordon Lightfoot. This is probably his most popular, but he has an insane amount of music. Easy listening to the max.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A

Also a great pic.

I wouldn't post that just because it's a given. I'd like to see someone deny it.

holy fucking shit yes

trump's favorite album

There's always one

lol

good lad

Sabaton kicks ass. That is all

Powerslave or Killers (which is posted) are the best imo. Brave New World has some really good songs but not all of them are that great

Also this

Cowboys's miles ahead

Wanting to get into more thrash metal. I know Metallica and Megadeth like the back of my hand, but I wanna check out some Anthrax. Where to start?

Ja

Old Sepultura.

Fuck yes love all of these

personal favorite tbh

mmmmmmyep

anthrax isnt very good in my opinion, they are too punky sounding and not very musically sound. there was some indians song i liked from them, also madhouse. i ahvent looked into them in a while just because they seem like such a crap band with crappy rap influences. maybe try the band Exodus specifically the Atrocity Exhibition or whatever its called

LOST xD Le wall jokes are the best

I have never liked Anthrax either... Listened to almost all kinds of rock through the years, but they never stuck

I don't care for Suzanne Vega, but I fucking love this album

i own this but haven't gotten into it, but feel like i've not given it much of a chance yet.
what do you think is so good about the album? i'd like to be convinced to try it again

crusties are faggots.

forever autumn is a wonderful piece of music

Have you listened to Hendrix before ?

This guy knows what's up

R.I.P Nick Menza :'(

Yes.

barely any

Yup

This holy shit.

God-tier rap.

ITT : 14 year olds.

Well if you haven't made your opinion on Hendrix yet Electric Ladyland is worth the try. It's The Jimi Hendrix Experience's most resulted album imo

Fuck off, buttbaby cancer. Let's see some of your favorite music. (You won't post any for fear of being made fun of. You don't realize that music is all-inclusive and doesn't care who likes it. You are too childish to freely form an unguarded opinion.)

If I were a carpenter and you were a lady, will you marry me anyway, will you have my baby?

Nice

Oh, shit.
I thought you were joking.

I'd hit that