I'm seriously considering robbing a wedding in a few weeks...

I'm seriously considering robbing a wedding in a few weeks. I happen to know the date and time of a wedding and the layout of the facility pretty well. The girls change and get ready in a small separate building close to the parking lot. This is often left unlocked during the ceremony and if not it should be pretty simple to break into. The ceremony is in the chapel near the back of the facility. My plan is to show up just after the ceremony starts so that pretty much everyone will be preoccupied in the chapel. I will have plenty of time to get into the dressing room and grab all of the women's purses. I'll carry them in a box that looks like a gift box or something and I'll be dressed in a suit so I look like I belong at the wedding. Nobody should really be suspicious since you don't ever know everyone at a wedding anyway, and not that many people if any will see me. I figure there will likely be cash in the brides purse intended for the honeymoon and stuff, and possibly cash in the bridesmaids and mothers purses intended to be given as gifts, but the cash and valuables aren't really the most important thing to me. I steal for the thrill and get sexual gratification from robbing women of their valuables and private possessions. Including the bride there are at least six women, but with the two moms and maybe a photographer or something like that I figure I have the potential for eight or nine purses. So should I do it? Any advice? And I know I'm a "nigger" and should "kill myself" so let's just skip the holier than thou moral bullshit about robbing a girl on her wedding day. I know it's a scumbag thing to do. I'm a scumbag and I want to ruin the wedding and I want to take as much important shit as possible from the girls and then imagine them crying and being sick and feeling violated about it while I dig through their personal stuff and rub my dick.

you, i like you

OP deliver and post thread if you do steal

>I want imagine them crying while I dig through their personal stuff and rub my dick.
This is the only reason I support your decision.

I would LOVE that but there are too many white knight faggots that would try to get me caught just for kicks around here.

Thanks user I like you too!

Leave a signature. Like a dead baby pic with some fucked up caption like 'my best wishes to the couple'.

I would also stalk them on Facebook after to read all the posts about how devastated and upset they are.

That would be fun.

Why to steal if you dont want money? You sneak a bag full of shit, cum and dead stuff. Then you throw that shit into a purse.

The grooms life will be ruined that day might as well ruin the bitches too

why can't we have both?

Ahhhh this guy!

just take the phones and post noods

Are there no camara's around? Could image there will be some

Wow. You are a pathetic piece of shit.

this copy-pasta is posted 3 times a day in the last week. have no idea why.
soft trolling?

That I'm not entirely sure of but I'm looking into it

Cool story bro

>take the phones
>get tracked by wheresmyiphone
>go jail
>raped by bubba

Because it ends up 404 ing so I just repost it faggot.

But OOOPPPPP!

You're RUINING the special daayy! :( :( :(

I'll turn them off or on airplane mode.

Good. I hope you can take a few pics and update us with their facebook cries.

>I steal for the thrill and get sexual gratification from robbing women of their valuables and private possessions.
>I'm a scumbag and I want to ruin the wedding and I want to take as much important shit as possible from the girls and then imagine them crying and being sick and feeling violated about it while I dig through their personal stuff and rub my dick.

So what's your plan for when everybody realizes theyve been robbed at the same time and start a fucking manhunt to get their cash back?

I know. I want to. I want that bitch to remember for the rest of her life that her day was fucked all up by some lowlife douchebag just for kicks. I want it to end in tears and heartache instead of happiness. Just the thought of it gets me hard.

Ill be miles away be then. From the time I'm gone from the facility til the time the ceremony is over and anyone goes back to the dressing room will be AT LEAST 20 minutes.

be sure to disguise yourself to avoid any identification

Throw all phones away. Most likely they can be tracked

OP please just take some panties for me too. you know all those women will have changed into wedding clothes, some of them changed panties or bras, dont forget those things, please. i wish you luck

Yeah but they're not just going to forget about it after the day. They're going to find you...what was the way you found out about this event anyway? probably via that, or someone you know at the event

user, age 26, lean, hard, the consummate loner. On the surface he appears good-looking, even handsome; he has a quiet steady look and a disarming smile which flashes from nowhere, lighting up his whole face. But behind that smile, around his dark eyes, in his gaunt cheeks, one can see the ominous stains caused by a life of private fear, emptiness and loneliness. He seems to have wandered in from a land where it is always cold, a country where the inhabitants seldom speak. The head moves, the expression changes, but the eyes remain ever-fixed, unblinking, piercing empty space. user is now drifting in and out of the New York City night life, a dark shadow among darker shadows. Not noticed, no reason to be noticed, user is one with his surroundings. He wears rider jeans, cowboy boots, a plaid western shirt and a worn beige Army jacket with a patch reading, "King Kong Company 1968-70". He has the smell of sex about him: Sick sex, repressed sex, lonely sex, but sex nonetheless. He is a raw male force, driving forward; toward what, one cannot tell. Then one looks closer and sees the inevitable. The clock sprig cannot be wound continually tighter. As the earth moves toward the sun, user moves toward violence.

I know about it because the details are posted on an online wedding website that anyone can access. No one at the wedding knows me.

>Buy a fucking fetus from an abortion clinic.
>put it in the brides purse.
>Buy a disposable phone
> leave number inside the purse, make sure they can see it.
>They call you, you are not in the wedding anymore.
>You hear the husband getting mad and trying to sound like a man in front of his bitch. If you are lucky you hear the bride getting crazy.

This

I would recommend only stealing money, not purses. Also if you camera get the fuck out because there's no way you're getting away I they cover an entrance to the building or the halls.
Also if the door is locked just leave don't break in.
Don't take credit cards they can freeze them and then they are useless and evidence of you get caught

Now

Commence in the moralizing

Dude come on that's a dick move don't do it except if you need the money to survive or send your child to school, don't be a dick for the sake of being a dick

It sucks balls just knowing that there are such pigfuck bitches like you around.
Get a life you pathetic little manlet

Oh if I have time I'm taking all the clothes too. Everything in the room that belongs to any of the girls ideally.

Holy shit is this a YLYL thread. Topfuckingkek. I mean its weird, i know i should hate you and think you are an asshole but i can't stop fucking laughing.

>don't be a dick for the sake of being a dick.
you cant be a dick and justify your actions. Thats the definition of being a dick.

Glad I could lift your spirits bud.

You are a smart bastard OP use your brain and dont get you in jail