I'm going to see a psychologist soon and he'll an analyse me and determine if I need antidepressants...

I'm going to see a psychologist soon and he'll an analyse me and determine if I need antidepressants. How can I make it sure that he prescribes me them?

talk about killing yourself

Also experiences with antidepressants? What do they do to you?

Lel are you trying to "abuse" SSRIs?

well, psychologists can't prescribe medication so, nothing I guess.

>psychologist
Psychiatrist. Psychologists only try and draw out your deep rooted shit and address it with behavioral therapy. A Psychiatrist is a lot quicker and happy to throw pills at you but also significantly more expensive if you don't have insurance.

No im not going to lie to them, I'm not faking thoughts and feelings but how can I know?

Ah fuck, yeah I meant psychiatrist

if you go to a psych you have a 100% chance of getting prescribed anti-depressants

Continue browsing Sup Forums. You'll get them eventually....faggot :)

pretend you're my sisters boyfriend
>live's in parent's basement
>dad and mum are crackheads
>only job is working for little brother
>also addicted to coke
>GF fucks niggers and lets them snapchat you while she does it, if you get mad you get dumped
>thinks hes in love with woman
>has no education at all
>be a white inspiring rapper and act like a nigger

My referral sheet doesn't say psychiatrist or psychologist. Only "practitioner". wat

Chav shits

BAHAHAHA! Too funny.

Behavioral therapy is one type of psychotherapy. And that's a psychotherapist. A psychologist is a philosopher playing research scientist, hiding behind statistical confirmation bias and undefined and interchangeable terminology

Those chemicals do not belong in your brain. Smoke some weed and work out a few times and if you must continue browsing Sup Forums, use the "Hide" button.

My psychologist was labeled a "life enhancement therapist", my psychiatrist was a "psychiatric nurse practitioner" it's all the same shit

So mentioning suicide will work?

Dude don't even worry, if they don't know what's wrong even it'll be antidepressants. You'll get them without a fight.

Don't.

If you ever want to buy a gun or end up in court for any reason they will just lol at you and treat you like you are mentally ill.

I've been on antidepressants for about three weeks. At first it got a bit worse for me but now I'm starting to feel a bit better, not good but better

Tell them you want to kill yourself.

once you start taking antidepressants, do you have to take them for the rest of your life? or do you eventually get cured? seriously curious

>Those chemicals do not belong in your brain. Smoke some weed

>arrive for appointment
>double talk every thing you say
>smell fingertips repeatedly
>interject his conversations with famous german quotes.
>ask if he thinks the easter island statues are one buried neck deep and the feet can be seen on the opposite side of the planet sticking up from the ground

I guess you learn to handle your problems and depression sometime in life and won't need then anymore. You can't just cold turkey though

Get a cannabis license if they are available in your state for some extra protection and eat an edible or vape it since it is cleaner than smoking it.

I live in England.

fuck the psychologist and go to a psychiatrist

Man up and deal with your problems with a psychologist. Drugs won't solve any problems, just offer short term solutions

My form says it's a "practitioner" so idk if I'm seeing either

Dont. Dont mention suicide. Say that you feel that you feel you have no reason to live, but DONT even mention suicide. You will be placed in those lental hospitals.

They will fuck up your brain OP. Post a thread asking about experiences with antidepressants, especially MAOIs and when you try and stop taking them.

Iggy?

He's being sarcastic you retard

Tell them you've entertained the idea but absolutely don't tell them that you've tried or are considering trying.

Contact me at [email protected]
I Will elaborate on ssri efect. (Sleepy now, Exam tomorrow)

Goodluck on the English exam.

From my experience, it's not that hard to get them prescribed. Just talk about how depression has effected you physically in terms of sleep/appetite/energy levels, as well as socially. Tell them you're going to be seeking therapy as well, which you should if you haven't already.

Tell him you have mood swings. Who wants antidepressants anyway. They make you fat.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ALICE
ITS BEEN LIKE 2 WEEKS

No Alice here mate, sorry.

What has more abuse potential? Anti depressants or anti anxiety? Also how to get perscription for said medication