I will debate you on anything you care about, try me

I will debate you on anything you care about, try me.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10128089
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This is the greatest film of all time

dat boi is a fair meme

Cancer is strong in this thread..

Which was better:
Sonic Adventure 1 or 2?

Dat boi is a shit meme that is forced.

Great toys, but I haven't seen the movie. I assume it's not the best film of all time considering no lists by critics include it.

Climate change is a real man-made phenomenon and anybody who doesn't believe in it is an illiterate retard who doesn't understand science

Well done is how steak should be cooked.

pepsi is way better than coke

OP is not a faggot

I love you user

strawpoll.me/10128089

choose wisely

kek

Should we put osama bin ladin's brain in a robot body?

i think vegans are cool

Alesso or Hardwell?

Never played either.

Well I'm not retarded so I can't argue against objective reality.

you're a pussy ass faggot and charred meat might as well be trash. Medium rare is superior.

They really aren't that much different at all.

I definitely beat off to bi shit sometimes and I'd let a guy suck my dick or be a top if I was horny enough in the right situation so I'm not 100% straight.

I don't think we possess his brain.

Vegans are fucking faggots that are ignoring their true nature as meat eating savage apes.

?

dunno man i think theyre alright

I'd be the top, not the other guy. I'd never let another dude fuck me*

A lot of them get preachy and I think it's a stupid thing to be.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is the best game in the series

Grand Theft Auto 5 is absolutely the best. I love Vice city for nostalgia, but the size of the game, the gameplay, the graphics, the physics, the writing and just all the additions to the game since then make GTA 5 objectively better. It's also the best selling piece of media of all history.

yeah but i think most vegans avoid talking about it unless asked

I think their philosophy is usually gay and annoying. Also, every vegan I've met is emaciated or looks unhealthy. They're definitely missing some nutrients from meat, or their body needs it.

I love GTA5's engine, I think it's an awesome game graphically and technically, but it's just not, for me, as fun as it should be. Multiplayer is very lackluster, it just takes way too long to play a mission and I think the story's a bit dodgey (Everything could have simply been avoided if someone just shot Trevor and got it over with but they couldn't because "reasons") etc etc.

GTA Vice City is just fun. I never got a chance to play it on PS2 when it came out, but having first played it a couple of years ago. Sure, it lacks all the little details and gameplay of the latest game, but I think the atmosphere (and definitely the soundtrack) are overall better, but that's me.

I mean if you wanna avoid meat thats like totally your choice you know so like i think that being vegan is overall just a question of thinking about how to help out whoever wants to actually do it so like i said i totally understand what you mean but on the other hand i think that its also a bit bad

>Picture is from the time traveling episode
>"MEHOY MINOY" is from doodlebob episode
Is the creator of this picture a dumbass?

It triggered me too, but I stil thought it was funny enough to save.

Thanks, spread the good word

Portishead is one of the top 5 best bands in existence

Soundtrack is pretty great, but do you acknowledge there's probably a nostalgia factor at play here?

Shitty facebook memes like these are never worth saving

OP is not a fag.

>literally sucking cocks as we speak