Guys please I'm desperate for your help now...

Guys please I'm desperate for your help now. The last thread got deleted for some reason after you guys stopped responding. I have a job interview on Wednesday at a law firm and want to wear something other than a suit that will make me stand out and look independent so I get the job. Please please help me guys please. I've already decided to wear toe shoes, I just need help with the rest of the outfit. Going shopping for clothes tomorrow. Please help asap guys please.

Is anyone there? I really need help[ guys please.

I think by watching this you may learn some interesting fashion tips, try and pick a color scheme from one of the 7 Toa, as it will provide good contrast and will most definitely stand out from the other applicants, god speed user

is this real life

Yea but what clothes should I wear? I was told to wear a suit but I don't want to. What about a t-shirt and jeans? Or a Kimono? I've searched everywhere and I honestly don't know guys.

What? Do you think I'd look stupid in toe shoes?

Is this just fantasy?

If it is, I bet he totally gets the job. The toe shoes will seal the deal.

Really? What should I wear with them though>

this is too good to be bait lol

What do you mean? I'm not making this up! I really need your help guys I'm starting to panic!

>A skirt to show you support gender equality.
>A dashiki (african shirt thing) to show you support all ethnicities
>A top hat to look cool af

i'm interviewing for a promotion on wednesday. i was thinking about shaving my beard and wearing a wig, but this might be a better idea.

agreed

Great ideas, but what colours? Do you think I'll look the part to the executives?

Oh I wouldn't worry user, you aren't going to get the job.

Caught in a landslide

What? Why not? I have a really high IQ you know!

No escape from reality

Look I got doubles! Even the Sup Forums admins know I'm right!

Can you guys stop reciting poetry or whatever that is and start helping me please?

Look guys I was sent here for help by my therapist who read that Sup Forums was a large autistic support group. Please help me out guys.

ok

Don't you believe me?

high is a relative term

ok guys I'll drop the act now because I'm tired and going to bed. Sup Forums has definitely gotten harder to troll over the years

Wear a fedora and trenchcoat. And be sure to tell them about your atheism and vape pen.

But seriously, wear a dress shirt, suit pants, and suit jacket. Possibly brown or tan. No tie. This is an interview, not a dinner date. Most people overdress for these things. And style your head and facial hair in a special way. Not goofy. Look professional. Just look different than most people. Also, wear some cologne. Just a small hint of this stuff goes a wrong way. Ask a professional what your smell is. They can recommend the perfect one for your personality.

Good luck, user.

OPEN YOUR EYES

LOOK UP TO THE SKIES