Lets write a story by dubs, i will start:

Lets write a story by dubs, i will start:
It was a snowy day, i was only with my back pack, far from friends and family, looking for a place where i could stay the night with money enough just for 2 weeks

In my backpack there were alot of bionicles that i started playing with.
I made them fight.

I immediately pulled out my dick and started whacking it.

I accidentally came into my mouth

I probably should have fucking googled it , but I was dropped on the head as a child

oh well, i thought, gulping down the goo. shortly after, i looked around, looking for any hotels.

A NIGGER WENT GORILLAS

All of a sudden , I violently shit myself

i was violently forcefed 24.2 lsd tabs by a wizard after I stopped shitting myself

It was a snowy day, i was only with my back pack, far from friends and family, looking for a place where i could stay the night with money enough just for 2 weeks. i was violently forcefed 24.2 lsd tabs by a wizard after I stopped shitting myself
Next dubs will decide

Everything was spinning , I could taste colors and touch sounds .
Six hours later I woke up in a trailer , wearing only silk leggings and Big Bubba's Bitch tattooed on my left ass cheek. The door slowly opened

Suddenly, iDubbbzTV popped into the trailer. "Ayy, that's pretty good" he said.

it must be dubs youi twat, there is no trailer yet, if you want roll for the trailer

I was then violently raped by a gang of thirty men of various races and ethnicities for 15 hours.

The acid was kicking me real hard and I started seeing them! The memes! They were real and were dancing all around me! It was Pepe, Wojak, even the old banana boy! It was great!

>youi twat

After several hours of violent spasms I fell asleep in a puddle of steaming vomit .

BUMPORINO

The wizard proceeded to fuck me in the ass

Then I died. The end

but then, he came and gave me life again.