The amount of stupidity in Sup Forums's opinions/views on transgender people is slowly killing me...Luckily...

The amount of stupidity in Sup Forums's opinions/views on transgender people is slowly killing me...Luckily, your friendly neighborhood trans man (ftm) is here to help. Hurry up and post questions fags, pepe johns will bring my tendies in 20mins

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/dn20032-transsexual-differences-caught-on-brain-scan/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/464739
transadvocate.com/clinging-to-a-dangerous-past-dr-paul-mchughs-selective-reading-of-transgender-medical-literature_n_13842.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, if anyone wants to chime in, go ahead. I might not be able to answer everything

Why havent you killed yourself today op

I'm a pretty happy person.

ugh. i can't do much more of this. all of these posts are the same. over and over and over ...

Mtf reporting in. Will answer all questions

Well, actually, that's a lie. Mostly, I have the decency not to make my family pay for a funeral right now.

Yeah, maybe someday someone will actually learn from them and they won't have to be remade over and over and over...

Thanks for joining the tendie crew ma'am.

Why do trannies kill themselves so much?

it's because you've got more mental issues than just gender dysphoria, and you're indulging your mental issues rather than properly addressing them, isn't it?

gender hasn't been a popular issue long enough yet for it to be considered boring enough to accept. give it some time. people will stop caring soon enough.

Nah, might be because trans people are frequently discriminated against/beaten/denied jobs etc. Not that trans people can't have mental issues - but no more than cis people. Everyone can, trans people don't have a higher rate of it though

thanks Sup Forumsro. i kind of think of it as the 'webkinz' craze kids loved back in 2004...i haven't seen one of those in years...it dies down eventually.

Post transition trannies dont kil themselves as much. Its because of repressing the feelings, in most cases, and self hate for it

Maybe it's because you upset the chemicals in your body by taking foreign hormones and suffer mental illness.

Post-hrt trannies kill themselves less often, so youre objwctively wrong

Or maybe you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

newscientist.com/article/dn20032-transsexual-differences-caught-on-brain-scan/

If anyone needs a short and simple explanation, I'll leave this here

Well we dont know if its because of hormonal imbalance in the womb, thats ony one of the theories. Another is human chimerism where the brain is one gender amd rest of body - the other, or paychological trauma, upbringing, genetics

Look, I'm not trying to understate the importance of the issue. I'm just suggesting that it will all blow over. Until then it will just be shitty in the company of people who aren't willing to make any changes.

Maybe all theories are correct, just not all of them apply to all people

I didn't think you were, I thought you were incredibly polite. sorry if i came across like i was blowing you off

Can anybody post some studies on this. I just did a quick google search and it ends up all being written by bloggers with no sources.

Ah, excuse me then. Can't understand tone from a Sup Forums post.

Yup, although i think its mostly genetic. Thats why im not freezing my sperm/having my own children. I dont want them to suffer like i did

Yeah, i'd appreciate sauce too

I wish it would kill you faster

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/464739

found one

but read
transadvocate.com/clinging-to-a-dangerous-past-dr-paul-mchughs-selective-reading-of-transgender-medical-literature_n_13842.htm

afterwards

I fear that if I ever raise a child who turns out to be trans, i would be blamed for 'converting' them like gay parents w/ gay kids...

What makes you think that transgenders are "people"?

Because they should.

Well, every little bit counts. Thanks user. :D

Well, I'm one...I'm pretty sure gender's the only thing I don't fit with, I'm not a furry.

Anytime, let me know whenever you need more reality, we all hate you.

Post pics

Wow, someone's out-little-shitted me. For someone I should strongly dislike, I like you, user.

Fucking Czech'd.

the amount of stupidity in Sup Forumss opinions from transgender people about their feelings and why anyone should give a fuck is slowly killing AMERICA. Luckily, your friendly neighborhood cis white male who isnt a fucking mental case with body dismorphia is here to help.

stop being a whiny bitch. quit acting like your tiny fucking percentage of the population should get to have more privilege than the 99% of the rest of us. Use the bathroom your gender (there is only two) corresponds to until you have the surgery to nip or tuck whatever the fuck you have and move on with your life.

Were tired of listening to you squawk on like a dying fucking bird about every little fucking thing.

I'll be sure to show off my ripe white tendies oozing with sauce when they arrive

(not OP)
I wonder what makes you speak your mind like this. I certainly hate things, and also harbour "unpopular" opinions. Often it's too much effort or otherwise I don't care enough to post them as you do. I'm wondering what makes you care so much about this issue. Is it that you truly believe it's a mental disorder in your heart and you're actually trying to give those affected a wake up call?

Of your cunt

Nah, sorry. I'm planning on eating them, so that would be pretty unhygenic

You cant expect Sup Forums to be serious, or maybe they are. You cant expect them to be sensitive i guess. i see so much hate on this site more than the rest of the other rival sites combined. You are still a man so you deserve respect, atleast you arent a woman!

Do you think the majority of trans are legitimately affected by a mental disorder that makes them need to view themselves as another gender or are just another one of the faggots that do it for attention, shit and giggles?

this was a really over-dramatic post. I also don't think you care very much about this issue because you haven't spelled "dysmorphia" correctly. This is usually fine but, your unfamiliarity with the word makes me think you've never even typed it before to do research

That being said, maybe YOU should stop being a whiny little bitch. This was an incredibly whiny post. Why are you even interested in the gender of who uses what bathroom? What exactly are the repercussions of a transperson going into whatever bathroom they choose? Are you looking at the dicks/vaginas/buttholes of people in the bathroom when you go in? If so, you're the menace.

Curious though. What exactly IS your issue with using whatever bathroom they choose? What bad could come from it?

I always say what I believe and I truly think the world would be a better place without all of this fucking snowflake bullshit. You were born with a dick but think you're a girl, guess what? You're just wrong and people coddling you or hormones and surgery aren't the fucking answer. If you are really so fucked up that you can't look in a mirror and accept what you are I really do wish you would kill yourself. Be a faggot, that I can respect, but this transgender shit is just attention whoring to the extreme and should always be met with laughter, finger pointing, shaming, and calls for suicide as nothing will ever be enough.

General feeling of unsafety. the thought of having a basket case walk in on me while I'm relaxing and relieving myself makes me really scared. What if I acidentally misspronoune it or something? It might get agressive! Then if I defend myself I'm somehow still the bad guy!

As someone who was born male I've always questioned what I should have been. What does it feel like to be sure you are male?

So how big of a dick can they make out of a clit?
Should be like 3/4 inches max right? wouldn't even be worth it imo! Might just as well stay a girl then rolf.

This is such a great response. Not being sarcastic. This is EXACTLY the problem with the way gender and sexuality are being completely taken over by militant "feminists" or other types of activists. If the Internet hadn't decided to take on gender like a holy war, and nit pick at people who haven't had time to adjust, are under-educated, or aren't that interested in the issue at all, then nearly all of your fears would have never existed.

As for the "basket case". While I do not agree, I think you'd find that often you can't even tell that somebody is transgender. They are normal people who don't want to watch you shit.

I might even add to your post that the whole coddling special snowflake everyone gets a prize for trying thing we're in now and have been in for like 15 years now or something is going to destroy the world as we know it.

>Normal people
Except that they're generally more unstable then a chick on her period (While at the same time I wouldn't call any chick "normal people") and get mad, angry, get crying fits for absolutely no reason. Oh and they kill themselves 50% more of the time.

It's possible to create an almost fully functional dick, the clit is only part of it

So.... How big?

I'm not sure how to answer this in the best way...I honestly forget I was born female the majority of the time. If I see a section for men, or a line of men, etc my brain gives a resounding 'me'.

Depends on how much flesh from your thigh/stomach etc you wanna give up

what is a tendie? i must be new

OP's opinion on the whiny cunts over on Tumblr?

Wait, are you telling me that I can not only lose weight, but also add penis girth/length in the process? Where do I sign up?!

Chicken tender

Maybe not by looks, which I don't agree on, just look at the adams apple, hands, chinline, hips to waist ratio and feet and can instantly tell.
But certainly mentally. Almost NEVER pleasant to be around. 80% of the time in a bad mood. (iether sad or angry) apethic the remaining 20% of the time and it's almost impossible to have a conversation without it somehow leading back to how their problems are more important than anyone elses.

So I guess you didn't have much to give up?

OP here...Yeah, I agree, they're whiny cunts. I think being "plantgender" or whatever is a load of dramatic BS.

I hadn't nearly eaten myself into a food coma while chuckling over the dick jokes I made on Sup Forums, if that's what you're saying stomach-wise.

>plant gender
stop raping me via interwebs and the chan
I identify as a cannabis

Oh...I'm er...I don't think it works like that for cis guys. Sorry buddy.

Please use weed/weedself when referring to me. Gender dysphoria is the worst...I ache for my leaves...

It depends on where you look...Tumblr is mostly the second, imo

Wow, technology is not progressing fast enough

Hi, er! I'm user!

I know, right? I don't just want to have a dick, I want a really awesome robot dick. With wings. I've heard chicks dig that.

Dammit, dad, stop embarrassing me on Sup Forums

I'm saying you have a small dick
very small

I got it, I was...nevermind.

It's no different than whining about any other gender issue. Same thing as a normal sized chick bitching about being fat. It's walking up to whomever is available and yelling "HERE I AM PAY ATTENTiON TO ME GODDAMMIT!"

I agree that it's not cool to 'whine' about being transgender. I don't tell everyone I meet...I just kind of put it aside and move about my day. Fat people dont run up and yell "IM FAT FEEL SORRY FOR ME" so I won't do that with being trans

I want one that can have muscles on its muscles

papa johns doesnt fucking sell tendies

and youre not transgender you have a mental disorder/disability and you need help

If i want tendies, they give me tendies.