Guys... I might be Danny Sexbang

Guys... I might be Danny Sexbang.

>Jew
>Bassist
>Used to smoke pot but not any more (allegedly)
>Used to be depressed but is better now
>No confirmed gf

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Game_Grumps#JonTron_Leaves:_The_Least_Tragic_Departure_Ever
youtube.com/watch?v=sLU0KuyAFkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blasphemy! You lack Arin's touch.

game grumps is monetized garbage. ego raptor is a cuck now

Monetized?
...how?
Arin's a cuck.. Getting cucked by whom exactly?

Careful Sup Forums. This post most likely contains Jewish brainwashing subliminal messages.

This bitch basically.

>Forcing him to do videos for her channel that he clearly doesn't enjoy
>Allegedly is the reason behind Jon leaving
>Is a general stupid ugly bitch, but he can't leave because he fell for the marriage scam

Kinda agree on Arin not wanting to do the unboxing vids, he seems very... off in those videos.
But what you mean she's reason Jon left?

So I don't watch the game grumps but... if he hates her so much guess what he can do. GET A FUCKING DIVORCE.
Just because you're dick is dry doesn't mean you need to bitch about it.

Still don't see how this applies to the show being monetized and Arin by definition being a cuck.
What you're bringing up, is that Arin is being Suzy's bitch, which isn't the same.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Game_Grumps#JonTron_Leaves:_The_Least_Tragic_Departure_Ever

Speculation is rife as to what prompted this dramatic exit from the show, but the hints are there that Arin's fiancee Suzy was involved. Perhaps she was getting too involved in production, Jon mentioned it to Arin and Arin and/or Suzy couldn't take it, thus prompting a very sudden exit? Check out Jon's face when Suzy gets into Game Grumps business in this video DAT FRUSTRATIONS.
Clearly, the intention is for Arin and his succubus to continue to make money while someone else rides his coattails, but sadly the new contributor sucks a pile of donkey cock larger than Suzy's ego, so it's really more of the same.

Also, ever watched any of Suzy's gaming channel? Shit is PAINFUL.

youtube.com/watch?v=sLU0KuyAFkU

He is feeding you with one of the conspiracy theories.

>All game channels are painful

this

Jon's face, when? What video?

Sounds like every EX-COOL DUDE I EVER MET.

It's linked in the ED page.

Ayyy lmao dude do you like the band king gizzard the Lizard wizard ?

Do you think that it's possible that he just left the show because he wanted too? Is it possible that arin, danny and suzy are actually happy working with each other? The show is different since it's started but I don't think it's for this, or, any other made up reason that people are coming up with.

Never heard of them. Just listened to People Vultures on youtube. Confirmed, I do like. It's like less heavy Mastodon, I can get behind that.

Entirely, yes. But, there was plenty of tension between Arin and Jon for a while after, it wasn't an amicable break. Like, they even reference that at the end of Jontron's Starcade series.