Yo Sup Forums

Yo Sup Forums

NHL is on, watch this shit.

Tell me more about how you've always been a tampa fan. Fucking kek. Kill yourself.

They're far from the worst team, or even the most hateable . Fucking niggr

Salty? Salty.

Must have been tough to get a seat on the bandwagom two years in a row. Still plenty of time for boyde and his shit tier team to golf when they get dealt with. Pens in 6.

Go Pens ma'fucka!

stop making these posts you fucking faggot ass lightning fan

when your franchise has been relevant for more than 10 years you can join the rest of us

>Tampa sports
>Bandwagon

Cheeseburger senpai Kessel will get us a cup

Fuck kekell

Ever seen a hockey rink empty faster than game 3? Bandwagon team. Shit tier supporters. How do you feel your team will be remembered for a goalie injuring himself standing up? Fucking kek. KO.

Ur a faget

the team is fine but the fans are fucking cancer

Cheeseburger man Kessel is killing it.

Watch TBL win this shit

Let me guess you're a Blackhawks fan

Oh yeah, the team we destroyed. Kek.

Pens fan. Never cringe harder than when some fucking slob on the internet says "we" kek. Yeah good hustle. You played a big role. Crosbys about to score his first. Let me know how those nuts taste. Kek.

mfw I'm a coyotes fan ;(

Destroyed? You're 1-1 this year against the Hawks

I'd say this should be on Sup Forums, but nobody gives a shit about Sup Forums

You poor fuck. At least you have Domi, Domingue, and Duclair.

I actually like the Coyotes and have always wished them well. Chin up, guys.

And Doan, but alas, pedantics.
Thanks man. :)

Better luck next year. Enjoy your collapse in the third. Refs arent saving you hahahahaha

Heh. Bet you're an Oilers fan.

Fuck Tampa NIGGER!!

Spotted a Panthers fan. How's that drought goin' for ya?

Born and raised Lightning fan here. Vasy needs to stop fucking up. That goal was bullshit.

Dude the Pens fans have been nothing but absolute cancer. Don't know what you're talkin about.

TFW Tampa think they are relevant enough to have any rival fans come to this thread. Fucking kek. Tried to abandon the thread like it was Amalie arena. Kek.

long live JAGR NIGGERRERRREEE

And im an Avs fan.

>sigh

I'm an Avs fan too.

Does anyone here think its Roy's fault?

Cool man. I remember back in the 90s (i guess) when they beat the piss out of the Rangers.
Good times.

Possibly. Don't know why our top draft picks aren't producing.

Is the Finn we picked up any good? I saw little of him this season.

Permanent vacation would be my guess.
I dont think Roy is to blame, honestly.

It was bullshit. He hit the damn goalie out of the way. Even the manager saw that shit.

Fucking bias ref.

Sup Forumslues fan checking in.

Praying to god our offense keeps showing up and we can get through the Sharks. Legit scared about this series but if we make it to the finals, I'm happy no matter what happens

Could be other coaching staff. Maybe new goalie coach? I like Pickard but Varlamov is emotionally soft.

If your scared you won't make it to the finals, you might not win the finals at all...

As a sens fan fuck Pittsburgh

Doesn't help that the assholes on NBC were all like "No interference that was a good goal." I can't believe how bought this shit is.

I think so. As i understand it, he was reccomended by Varlomov who is of course Russian... So he isnt going to back a Fin without actual confidence.
>also im Finnish

Kek

Because Tampa staff are impartial and refs are bias. Yes. Logical sense. Cya next april!

If you can't see that the Pens are being pushed hard, you're blind. It's completely biased.

Varlamov can afford to be. Hes just that goos.
And if you remember hes been in and out of court with that ex of his. I think shes claiming he raped her or something.

That's cool. We need young talent, especially D.

Nuther Blues fan here. The finals would be fantastic, but it's nice knowing a new team will emerge in the West to the finals. I think both fan bases should be at least happy of that.

Yeah, that whole domestic violence thing last year really shook him up.

>so fuckin bad it hurts.

How's the other two "Yotes fans?

Toooo bad. I think. But ya know im not in his shoes.

Laughing irl. If you didnt see TB get away with holding boninos stick when HBK fucked you yet again you literally need to kill yourself. The bandwagon wont miss you

Goaltending is a rough job. It might be a bit much on his mind to start all year.

>Have a ticket that Pens win first period
>0.7
>goal
>money

>trade for Hedman

Shouldnt you be watching your team golf and fish? Fucking kek.

Except for the fact that I've been a Bolts fan since 2003. It's totally in favor of the Pens everywhere you look.

I think it
1 its done
2 he learned something about bitches
3 all said and done it wasnt that bad.

So here we are again... Maybe next season.

Fuck Hedman. Stupid drunk.

Handed a 4 goal lead by NBC because they didnt want tampa killed in 5 games. And you still fucked it up. Seconds away from being scored on 24/7 Enjoy vasi getting abused in period 3 when hes puffed out again.

good D though.

Classy post.

Hopefully.

>you can hang your dick out if the majority of the league has a shitty shitty year and wont play for points

Not denying that Vasy is playing like shit. Cause he is.

Replacement D scoring. Why did you even bother to show up in this thread?

Too much bad blood. He punched more than one av in the face... Which is fine but stupid.
He also picked fights with Avs fans.
Not cool breh.

True. Let's just cast around in the minors and actually draft a D man this year first round.

Yea man.
>Jesus plz.

Glad you were here dude. I live in the Houston metro area and i love the avs.
But as soon as i try and bring up hockey people look at me like im a fuckin monkey with pants on and a sword in my hand.

Good to hear.

All these salty people because their team lost
>lightning will win
>KEK

>lightning down 2-0
>laughing so hard i'm crying

Here come the NBC sponsored penalties to keep Tampa from being embarrased outa the playoffs. Kek.

>born in raised in Tampa
>hate this place
>didnt even kno the game was on

Thread abandonded by the bandwagon. Lol. Cya in april.

Kek. Go across the bridge and you're where I am. I don't like Tampa much. All industry.

You suck Tampa

Vasy's lucky that shit didn't go in.

watch this cancer hockey streamer/ Bermudez_Xo

Killorn with another beauty. Let's keep this shit up.

bruins

Damn that goal was clean

Holy shit

Bandwagon like a fucking yoyo kek. Refs saving you as usual

OHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHH!

Saint Petersburg represent!

2 goals in one minute

>mfw

TOUCHDOWN!!!!

Thanks, I needed a new screensaver, and go Bolts!