Would you prefer England winning the Euros or Turkey?

Would you prefer England winning the Euros or Turkey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mVPrj2BbD8g
youtube.com/watch?v=qP6FYIWp8ow
youtu.be/i6GBCXr7oiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone but England.

Turkey. Imagine the butthurt on Sup Forums.

I'd love to win some turkey for sure

Poland

Turkey, I like Englishmen even less than Americans

germany will probably win the whole thing which is pretty much turkey

JULES RIMET STILL GLEAMING

Either way it will be Turkish players lifting the cup.

>all these Sup Forumslebs nervous because it's coming home

Ha ha. Cheers

youtu.be/mVPrj2BbD8g

I regularily stop caring if we get kicked out.

In that case, I would say England since Turks disgust me.

Didn't we beat you like twice already? I'd say that's pretty good for a country so small/less populated in comparison.
youtube.com/watch?v=qP6FYIWp8ow
Cheers m8

If USA wins Copa, then I want England to win the Euros for maximum non-anglo buttpain

Turkey.

Any one who posts they would want turkey to win are secret muslims or are.
btw i dont thnk england have a chance of winning.

Found the race traitors

>Any one who posts they would want turkey to win are secret muslims or are
this

Don't worry Anglo, they just try to troll you. Nobody would support Turkey over England.

>muh capita

Didn't we SPANK you like twice since then?

youtu.be/i6GBCXr7oiA

Kek

>We're both white so we share something
Nah fuck off, England can burn.

turkey. then we would have to accept them in the EU

Nah, we're Syria now

Well fair enough, it would be interesting to see how we would play each other in 2016

Turkey shouldn't even be playing in the Euros

Turkey. English are the most repulsive people in all of europe.

We'd undoubtedly put you to the sword once again.

England
I'd rather see annoying Englishmen spamming Sup Forums with their witty banter than listen to Turkish perma-honking on the German streets

Get fucked you subzero chink.

Yet another reason to support England

>in all of europe
They are incredibly annoying, but as you say, they are at least somewhat European and also what says.
He just confuses "witty banter" with shitposting

This, and Israel.

>b-but the Arabs bully us

Turkey. If England actually won nobody on Sup Forums would hear the end of it ffs. It's already bad enough that they bring up something they won 50 years ago.

Don't get too cocky now my friend, your track record this Euro isn't that impressive.

England by a mile. Say no Christian genociding Muslims

England, although the board would become insufferable.

Thank you my hope in humanity is restored. (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵) و

there are shitloads of non european counties other than us
>israel
>azerbaijan
>armenia
>kazakhstan

We're just getting started m8. Limbering up.

leave europe to me

>They are incredibly annoying

Bollocks Hans. We're gentlemen.

this

But if America wins Copa, then they don't have shit on us, and both of our countries can make everyone else mad as fuck

this

You literally prefer Muslims who kill you to your war allies who helped save you? You deserve everything you get from them.

To be fair the war gets dangled in-front of them at literally every opportunity because we're smug cunts even though we're nothing compared to the men fighting in the 1940s. I would grow to resent us too.

Yes it would be annoying and i would apologies in advance.

The frogs are just pissed off about our bigger empire. Still.

You're damn right Frenchie

brits killed more french people than any muslims fuck off

>if Turkey wins, Erdogan gets to claim he made it happen, all the turks I know will be annoying fucks for weeks about it and their first match was so shit, they don't deserve it
>if England wins, they finally get one these titles, it might break their hilarious streak of tilting, Rppney will be praised for turning it all around and all the Brits on Sup Forums will be insufferable for months, especially if they aren't from England
I refuse to choose, I'd rather have Italy or Spain take it

Sacred blue. He's not wrong.

>America wins Copa
>England wins Euros
Oh lord Sup Forums are gonna be bending over and taking it hand and deep if this happens

england

not even a discussion

Turkey. Albania. Russia. Literally ANYONE BUT ENGLEL.

t. Scot

>insufferable for months
>months

Yup. 48 of them.

>erdogan gets to claim he made it happen
wtf does he have to do with anything

>US
>Anglo

Not since the early 1900s, Conor/Giuseppe/Klaus/Pedro/Taekwondomarius/Lee.

Good lad

Erdogan is such an attention whore, he inserts himself into anything. He showed up at Ali's funeral and made it all about himself. He doesn't deserve to touch football.

That was more the French killing themselves than us lel.

i fucking hate him and you're probably right but nobody will believe that it all happened "thanks to him"

I struggle to see how Erdogan is even in power. The guy is such a colossal moron and is a whiny bitch. Do the Turks even like him?

This. It'd be glorious.

I know. I just hate to think he is going to do it and feel good about himself.

>Nobody would support Turkey over England.

England is far more hated than Turkey around here. It's not even close.

man is mentally unstable he'll feel good about himself whatever happens
because muh allah

>You literally prefer Muslims who kill you

When have Turks killed Frenchmen? Are you mentally retarded? Turks aren't Algerians.

Do you live in some hipster pc city district where you are not allowed to say something against whatever has even the closest relation to islam?
I literally do not know a single person who even gives a fuck about England, but everyone hates Turkey.

He lost the 2015 elections, but the opposition didn't have enough seats to easily form a government. Nationalists were too stupid to keep the Kurdish party in the fold and thereby neutralize the PKK so no new govermnent happened. In the meanwhile, Erdogan heats up the war against PKK which was dead for 2-3 years and openly says that this is gonna continue unless the population gives him a majority in the parliament. (yes, really)

People realizing that anything is better than Kurdish chucklefucks murdering them, voted him back in office at gun point.

Embarrassing desu.

You have a point.

Corruption, nepotism, etc.

I'm referring to Sup Forums, genius.

And no, not everybody hates Turkey, primarily because there are worse muzzies coming over and Turks seem excellent by comparison.

Nerdogan

That's something else I rarely ever witness. People making a difference between different kinds of muslims.

You are a idiot if you believe that. As a scot i would still pick ENGLEL over turkey.

Most people in this country don't even understand that not everyone with brown skin isn't a turk. Albanians are a fucking mystery to the sheltered people of our country, who don't even interact with foreigners.

Christ, what a clusterfuck.
Yeah, he continues that style on Cyprus too - an eye-sore of a hotel which his daughter has shared in is being erected. It's where Muslims from mainland Turkey and Russians visit to engage in their vices with more discretion apparently, though how accurate that is depends on the local who told me.
I'm sorry your leadership is a bit hectic atm, hopefully you'll get rid of him.

Not enough of them apparently

What happened to you germany defending the mudslims, You used to be our only hope.

I don't like english smugness but I like turks even less so I think England.

I knew i liked spain for a reason.

I don't blame you.

according to the last 2 population surveys it is sorry juan

Europeans and civilised people will always choose england over turkey

Muslims, savages and shitskins will always choose turkey over england

/thread

Turkey, because it isn't an european country.

If you choose Turkey over England you might as well book yourself a one way ticket to ISIS you scum.

>split our great country into four
>Still winning the Euros

Rest of Europe BTFO

Inciting fights, destroying public property, getting piss drunk on the streets and being obnoxious tourists in general are not very white things to do. You gotta earn your whiteness, my friends. Unlike England, Turks have acted nicely, appropriately, and with dignity. That's why they get my vote.

>be American
>get shot

>be British
>get shot and stabbed

>Be german
>Get raped by refugees

underrated post

Turkey, so i can laugh at Englel and Sup Forums

>T. Mahmoud

>nig nogs are Christians
>Germans are Christians

ALL THE SAME, KEK