A fantasy I have is that I decide to cross dress and go to bourbon street...

A fantasy I have is that I decide to cross dress and go to bourbon street.. I finally decide to do it on one cold night where I can wear a hoodie and hide my face. I park my car about a mile from bourbon. I take off my clothes in my car and put on my sexy outfit, then slip a hoodie over my body, put on my wig and make in the mirror and then cover my head.. I grab my purse, slip on my high heels and start walking down toward Bourbon. I am taking back streets so I see less people as I make it to the homosexual side of bourbon where I think I will be safe. I make it about halfway there when suddenly cop lights light up the street. Over the speaker I am told to put my hads in the hair. Terrified I put my hands in the air.. Over the speaker he give orders.. “TURN AND WALK WITH UR HANDS UP TOWARDS THE CAR!”. I turn and the flood light blinds me... I walk towarsd his car... “Hands on the hood”.. I put my hands on the hood... he walks out and the cop gets behind me “Hands behind ur back bitch” he says. I put my hands behind my back and he presses against my ass as he handcuffs me tight... I start getting even more afraid that he might hurt me when he realizes I am a cross dresser.

“I am a crossdresser” I say in as submissively and feminine of a voice as I can muster... he pulls my hoodie back and then busts out laughing... he says something like “You looks pretty sexy for a faggot” He begins questioning me “You clean? You ever suck dick before? How many men have fucked that whore ass?” I tell him that I douched my ass and showered before I went out, that I have been tested and am clean.. That I have sucked only a few dicks, and been fucked only once, about 7 years ago. I tell him that its been over 5 years since I have messed around with another man.

He tells me to stand up and turn around and sit on the hood of his car... I lean back on it.. he takes my drivers license out of my purse and brings it into his cop car... He comes back and tells me that every thing checks out... the then empties my purse onto the hood of the car... I have a hundred dollars that he takes and puts in his pockets... “This money is mine.. are we clear?”.. I respond, “Yes Sir”.

“Turn around” he orders... I feel the handcuffs unlock as he takes them off. I start the grab my stuff and put it back in my purse when I feel him roughly grab me around my throat and say “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING! DID I TELL YOU THAT YOU WERE FREE TO GO?”.. I Choke out “no sir” between his strong hands choking me...

He releases the grip and then makes me turn around. “Take off that stupid fucking hoodie. NOW...” He orders.. “You want to be a woman and ur wearing a black hoodie... Next time buy a pink one you dumb bitch” he says... I take it off.. He yanks it out of my hands and throws in on the ground... “Do you have a bra on under that shirt bitch” he ask's... “Yes sir”.. “What's it stuffed with” he asks... I tell him I stuffed it with two kitchen towels... He squeezes them and says “They better be stuffed in their tight... I like bitches with big tits.., Turn around and put ur hands back behind ur back, right fucking now”... I comply and he re handcuffs me.

He puts my lip stick, perfume, my drivers license and wallet... Almost everything back into my purse... He leaves the condoms and KY I brought on the hood of the car... “7 years ago you got fucked in the ass? And only once? And you're carrying KY and condoms around like a whore?” I dont say anything... He takes the condoms and holds them up... “When I fuck you, im fucking you raw bitch... So you dont need the fucking condoms... But ill let you keep them” He dropped them in the purse... Then he takes the KY and holds it up.. if you dont take it up the ass, then why do you have KY whore... I timidly respond “Incase I meet the right man... Sir...”... He busts out laughing...

“he stares at me with a devilish look... He drops the KY in my purse, opens the back door to his cop car and throws me.” He gets in the car and starts driving... We drive for about 5 minutes before he starts talking.

Let me explain your situation to you. I was on patrol looking for a prostitute that has been robbing Johns... You matched the discription... Heels, skirt, black hoodie.... Your obviously not her... and I obviously dont fucking care... Im going to take you to jail and let the niggers gang rape your asshole. Ill book you and dump you in a cell dressed just like that bitch. Thats option number one... Option number two is you spend the weekend on patrol with me. During the night your my woman... and during the day ill lock you into a safe house with a mattress and and some beauty supplies. When I come to pick you up, You will be Clean, Dressed, and made up... IF at any point you try to escape.. I am going to find you, and arrest you.

We pull down a dark alley and he parks the car. He turns around to look at me as hes talking... “Now, tell me, which option do you want whore?”.. I ask for option 2... “You're not as stupid as you fucking look whore... You said its been 7 years since u were fucked right? So that asshole should be nice and tight? Lets test it...

“he walks around the car and opens the back door.. He walks me out and bends me over the trunk of the car... He takes out a metal baton... and lays it on the trunk right next to my face... “Thats going up your ass”... I whimper.. What else can I do.. “Kiss it bitch...” He hikes my skirt up and pulls my thong down... I feel the cold KY squart into my asshole.. He picks up the baton and then presses it against my asshole... He twists it into my asshole.. I cry out in pain and lift up into the air and dry to slide my ass away from the baton... “Oh yea, nice and tight, you werent lying were you bitch”. He says.. He pushes my head back down onto the hood and says “Why did you pull away?” I respond “It hurt really badly sir”.. The cop responds by laughing “Yea... Its supposed to hurt u dumb bitch, its a hard rod up your asshole... and now I have to fucking punish you for resisting me... Do you think I enjoy hurting you bitch? Do you think I want to punish you?” I tell him That I do think he wants to hurt me... He slaps me in the face and says “Maybe if you werent such a fucking bitch I wouldnt have to hurt you... This is going to be a long night for you bitch...

lies

Its a fantasy.. Not real.. Thought Id post some of it and see if any one got off.. I doubt any one will though... Im a freak.

keep going

He takes his baton and wipes the lube off it with a rag... he throw the rag in the back seat, where I will be sitting.. He then orders me to pull my panties up... I tell him that I cannot because I am handcuffed... He hits me hard in the stomach with the baton.. I bend over and fall to my knees gasping for air. “Get up whore” he orders.. I stand up.. “NOW, PULL YOUR FUCKING PANTIES UP”.. I bend at my knees and work my hands down to my thong.. Even thought they are handcuffed behind my back, I manage to get a hold of them and slowly work them up...

He walks me to the passenger side of his cop car... puts the seat back, takes of his pants and boxers and gets in the car.. He guides me in between his legs... My hands still handcuffed.. “Look at my dick and balls for a minute whore... I want to savor this moment...” He sits there, legs wide open, his dick half hard resting on his hairy balls... His pubes are long and look as if they havent been trimmed in a year... “Get a good look whore.. because this is going up your ass over and over again until your asshole is used up and ruined..... That's just a fact of life now bitch... Now before we start.. I need to address ur fucking disobedience earlier.....”

im getting off on it, post more

He takes a 2 liter coke bottle he has and pores the coke out of the window onto the ground. “Here is your punishment. For the rest of the weekend. You have to swallow everything that comes out of my dick.. That includes cum and piss whore.. yea... just accept... Now I know a whore like you loves to swallow cum, but piss... Thats going to be hard to swallow.. and if I piss in ur mouth ur going to spill it all over my car and all over your fucking sexy clothes... and we just cannot have that..” He takes the top off the coke bottle and puts the tip of his dick on it... Piss begins filling the bottle... “If I pore this down your throat.. you will definitely choke on it and spill it every where like a dumb whore... so how do I make you drink it?” he doesnt seem to be speaking to me, hes just taking... He screws the top onto the 2 litter bottled and puts it on the floor by me..I can feel the warmth of the piss on my leg as he pushes my head down to his balls... I dont wait to be ordered.. I just start licking.. He slides his hard dick in my mouth and I start sucking on it... Every now and then he pushes my down and I gag on it and he moans. “nasty fucking whore” he says as hes doing it.. My jaw starts to get very sore, but I ingore it and keep sucking... “Damn whore, you've been sucking my dick for 15 minutes with out one complaint... now we just need to teach you how to take it up the ass and swallow piss with out fucking complaining...” I moan and whimper simultaniously as he says this.. His cock begins to throb in my mouth and he starts moaning.. He grabs my head and starts throat fucking me... I feel as if I am about to pass out when he finally comes down my throat.. “TAKE IT YOU FUCKING WHORE” hes grunting as hes throat fucking me mercilessly... His cum is warm and goes down fast... My spit is all over his dick.. “Clean it!” he orders... I suck it slowly and swallow my sput off his dick...

“Are you hungry whore?” he asks.. I shake my head no.. “You will be, I Want to reward you for being a good whore..” He laughs.. “ A little reward, before I punish you for ur disobediance”.. He gets out of the car and drags me out too.. He puts me into the back seat and puts his pants and under wear back on....

We pull into a CVS and he goes in... he comes back with a bag full of stuff.. then he goes to Burger king and orders himself a whooper meal... “lets go eat whore” he says.. I assume that he is planning to eat while I sit in the back seat quitely...

We pull into an empty lot for a closed down departement store. The lights are all out and its totally dark... He hasnt touched his food yet... The same procedure happens again.. He takes off his pants and under wear, puts me on the floor board of the passenger side and then closes the door.. The piss is still on the floor. “Want to see what I bought at the drug store?” he says excitedly..

He reaches into the bag and pulls out more KY... then he pulls out a bunch of wipes.. “If you need to use the bathroom whore its okay.. But ur going to clean that ass thoroughly with these wipes... understand?”. I tell him yes sir...

He then pulls out the next item... a baby bottle with a nice large nipple... He unscrews the top and puts it into the cup holder.. He then reaches down and grabs the 2 litter bottle thats filled about 1/3 with his piss... He pores it into the baby bottly and puts the nipple one... only half the piss fits in the bottle. He sticks the nipple in my mouth.. “We can do this the easy way or the hard whore... which one you want whore?”... I start sucking and his piss fills me mouth... I swallow really fast before gagging and chocking.. I choke right onto his crotch. No piss spills out of my mouth but my cough sprays his dick a little.. He slaps me in the face 4 times.. .”NOW, lets try this again...” he sticks the nipple in my mouth... I start sucking slower this time... I swallow the piss slowly.. “good... whore... Now try faster... my fucking foods getting cold”... I suck faster and the piss drains from the bottle... He fills it a second time and makes me drink it... I do much better and dont gag at all... There is still one gulp left in the 2 liter... he makes me dring it out of the 2 liter... I swallow. I gag but dont cough... “You will get used to it whore.... Now because I am an understanding man.. when you need to pee, I will let you.. All you have to do is say please sir, may I piss like a girl... and Ill walk you out into a dark around and you squat to doen and piss like a bitch... Understand...” I shake my head yes... “Good now lets eat”... He takes out his burger and unwraps it... He looks down at me and stares at me for a minute.. Then he leans back and lifts his knees up so that his taint and asshole are staring me right in the face.. “Eat bitch!” he yells... I lean in and then lean back and whimper “I cant sir.. I cant”

... He puts his hand on my face in a carrasing manner but I whimper out of fear that he is about to slap me... “I bathed before I left for patrol whore.. I am clean... While I am eating salty fries, you can eat my salty asshole.... Now I am going to explain this to you one time and then I am going to get real fucking ugly.. Do you want to see my ugly side again bitch?” “No sir” I whimper... “Okay whore... Your going to start off by tongueing my asshole... Your tongue does not go up my asshole.. Im not a fucking bitch like you... Your tongue stays pressed against my asshole until I tell you that you are finished.. You are allowed to remove your tongue only to rewet it... and then it goes right back on my fucking asshole... Now I have one other demand whore... that blowjob u gave earlier was almost perfect.. except you didnt moan one fucking time... I want to hear you fucking moaning when you suck my dick or lick my asshole from now on and I want it to sound fucking feminine... Understand? I reply by saying yes sir..

“Good now get to work bitch”... I lean in and kiss his cheeks.. I lick lazily and my tongue doesnt go all the way to his asshole.. “Oh FOR FUCKS SAKE” he says as you forces my face into his asshole.. his balls pressed against my face... He leans his chair back and starts eating his burger.. “I dont hear you fucking moaning bitch”... I start moaning like a whore as I lick his salty asshole..

He finishes his burger and fries and drinks all of his coke. He leans back and pushes my face into his ass. “hows my asshole taste whore?”.. I answer “Disgusting, sir”.. I go back to licking.. he moans again and says “Next time I ask you a question whore.. tell me what I want to hear.. I dont give a fuck how you feel. In about 5 minutes my dicks going up your ass.. You want lube whore? Well I want to be treated with fucking respect... so I am going to ask you again.. how does my ass taste whore?” This time I tell you that it tastes delicious... “Do you love eating my asshole whore”.. I reply “yes sir.. I love eating ur ass sir”... “good..... Now I am about to fuck you up your ass... if you fucking resist, you go to jail.. if you complain.. you get punished... I dont care how much it hurts.. I dont care about you.. Keep your tongue in my ass.. good whore... Now I slowly fuck your asshole.. I could loosen you up and make it feel really good for both of us.. but im not going to do that for a nasty whore like you... Your going to get a squirt of KY and a hard dick up your ass.. and I promise... your asshole will never be the same again whore... Now take your tongue and circle my asshole.. You feel that.. Keep licking while you work your thong off whore... good whore... now go to the front of my car and bend over the fucking hood...”

He comes up beind me... hikes up my skirt... and lubes my asshole.. He just squirts it in, he doesnt touch me with his fingers... That would be below him... He doenst wait.. He slides his hard cock right up my ass.. For the next twenty minutes my ass feels like its on fire as he rapes me over the hood of his car... When hes done he cums deep in my ass... Pulls out and walks to the car... He wipes his dick off with the rag “ Go squat in the corner whore and push my cum out...” I do as I am told..

He makes me put my thong back on, puts me in the back seat... and we drive off..

Pics of you to go along with story I mean you can't be a whore ifor you are not willing to whore it up for us

That's all ive written so far...

Sorry... Im not at that point...

DO YOU HAVE TO END EVERY SENTENCE WITH A FUCKING ELLIPSIS ARE YOU FUCKING 12 OR WHAT

Im sorry.

no one wants to fuck an ugly man in drag, only traps

I thought it was a good story, now be a good girl and go fuck your ass with something and when you cum don't waste a single drop and eat it all

Thank you Sir.

Good girl you need to eat as much cum as possible it helps make you a good little slut you need to live for the taste of cum

I already crave cum and cock in my mouth... Its everything else that I fantasize about that scares me lol... Like the rim jobs or anal sex.. and How I want it to hurt..

Is this you

No Sir...

I definitely wont post any pics of myself... Especially on Sup Forums lol... Im very closeted and discreet.

No Sir...

I definitely wont post any pics of myself... Especially on Sup Forums lol... Im very closeted and discreet.

I understand

So you have never had a cock unload down your throat?

I first experimented by sucking a guys dick off craigslist when I was 22ish... I wore a thong, stockings and shaved my body for him... I later messed around with a gay couple and one of them fucked me with protection.. When he came I freaked out and left.. I sucked one other man off, I wore a skirt, panties, bra and perfume for him..I was shaven smooth...

That was about 5 years ago now and I havent done anything since then.. Ive had a girlfriend and ive just tried very hard to supress these fantasies.

I swallowed every time I gave a blowjob..

When was the last time you came? Does your gf know anything about these fantasys?

I came yesterday...

She definitely doesnt know LOL.. That wouldnt go over well..

Does you gf like your cum? Does she mind swallowing?

She wont swallow or let me cum in her m outh... But she will let me fuck her in the ass... SO...

OK i was gonna say next time you have sex pull out cum on her then lick it up and feed it to her in a messy after sex make out session could be a good way to ease her in to more kinky stuff

I actually wouldnt be okay with that... When I dress up, I want to be the woman... and I dont have any desire to have an actual woman there...

I think if I had a girfriend who was okay with me fooling around with my kinky desires every now and then, that would be cool...

But that would be on extremely trusting person lol.

I still think you should cum right now in you hand and eat it you deserve it after sharing your slutty fantasy

I can't... Once I cum I lose all interest in cum or doing any of this and I become kind of disgusted with myself...

If i cum... I wont even want to chat on Sup Forums anymore.

Then you need someone to order you to do in person or something so you don't have a choice and the chance to feel disgusted

Id rather have some one force me to eat theirs...

If it was me I would have you flipped upside down where I can easy fuck your throat and stroke you sissy cock in to your face and would do my best to make you cum all over your own face while I cum down your troat

That would be fun.... Then leave me there tied up with cum on my face and in my throat...

If I came first... id probably freak out lol.. but if u came first... then I came... and you didnt try anything for like 10 minutes lol, id probably enjoy that..

You would most likely cum all over my cock still in your mouth and you face just from feeling the cum shoot down your troat if i worked you up properly

I've spoken to a shit load of men on craigslist... and only met the few I mentioned...

Some of them I actually really liked, but just havent worked up the nerve to meet again,.

Like there is one man I was talking with for a long ass time who wanted me to become his live in Sissy... He was willing to take care of me, and give me an allowance... but I had to be his house wife slave.. and he has some very kinky desires that I would have to suffer through nightly.. =P

But I stopped talking to him and now I have no one to chat with =-/

how is her eye closed in the thumbnail but open when you open the image

That would definitely turn me on... especially of you were being verbal with me... letting me know that I am your bitch.. Etc.

>her

Talking about all this got you hard and turned on

The precum leaked through my shorts as I typed up that story.. I had a wet spot...

When that happens lick it up precum is delicious

I always lick it when it gets on my finger... It tastes very good.

Good girl you need to work on that getting over eating you own cum like just keep slowly stroking after you cum and think about someone cumming in you mouth as you close your eyes and eat it from your Palm and just really visualI've every cock yout have ever wanted inside you

The freaking out will go away and you will start be even more comfortable with your own self

I can try.

You should closing your eyes and thinking about cock might help and thinking about how you want to be a good little slut and you want it so bad