Sup Forums I've decided I'm going to eventually molest any kids I have. But I want to play the long game...

Sup Forums I've decided I'm going to eventually molest any kids I have. But I want to play the long game, groom them very early and wait til they're a little older. What kind of tips would you have?

Do you know any kids who were molested that didn't tell? Why didn't they. If you were molested what made you not tell?

Other urls found in this thread:

victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping for interest

just don't

Install a small explosive in their neck so if they try to run to the police you can blow their fucking skull off their tiny shoulders.
Other than that I dunno, also good luck explaining the decapitated kid.

Kill yourself now.

Try killing yourself first, and if that doesn't work, then you're good. But make sure you try really hard like use black spray paint and color yourself black and then rush a police officer with a toy gun and a pack of skittles. If you survive this little event, then clearly you're in the ok, faggot. But seriously, this is the first time I will unironically say this: kill yourself.

Like 10 percent of kids get molested. This is fairly common. I'd do it with love

I think you should only molest them if it's a girl cause a guy might grow up gay. And start by kissing and rubbing them don't just shove your dick into them. If they associate being molested with pain they'll hate you.

Good point. Even though it would be fun to fuck a little boy you wouldn't want it to be your son. I mean who wants a gay son?

When you have the kids kill yourself, this will scare them so much they will never tell

As a pedo-fag

Kill yourself, OP. No hurting kids

bump

what age would you begin sex? I would suggest starting from birth

>I'm a pedo
>No hurting kids

Fucking what?

I'm saying 2-3 have fun then stop... Probably wait til 8 or 9. But that gap is the lead in time. Really make her want to love daddy.

Not that dude, but there are a lot of people out there who are only interested in the fapping, and not interested in actually fucking them.

Someone can feel the attraction and choose to never act on it bc they know that acting on it is wrong

Because molesting someone is like, the worst thing you could do to a person. It is so wrong to do that to a person. I've seen what happens to people when they grow up

My sister's ex got molested as a kid and he died this past year of a heroin overdose, and was constantly drowning himself in drugs because of how much pain he was in

kek what a faggot

I know this is bait, but please kill yourself

An hero.

Did he get raped? I know a few guys that were fucked by an older brother or cousin who are just fine. They did it as a "game"

he was a little bitch. Probably just sad that his only lover left him when he got hairy and disgusting around age 14.

I personally have molested several children, and many of them have grown up to be very successful, and even sometimes make jokes about it with me. I've even played with their children.

her? why not him? boys > girls. Boys enjoy anal, girls don't, also girls are gross in general.

6 of one, half dozen of the other to me

Anyone who can excuse child abuse is literally the worst

You're all sick and I hope you get sent to prison. I am not even someone who supports the prison system and I seriously hope you get sent there. They really don't like pedos in prison and you'd get what's coming to you

lol i'll be sure to pay your little brother's ane a visit. You're just salty because you never had a lover like me when you were a little lonely bitch.

???

they'll always tell, just get a medium sized dog, they're all pink on the inside anyway

Means - doesn't matter to me, same/same, either/or

are you saying I should just have my dog rape the children instead of me? good idea, i'll try it tomorrow when I have to look after my 12 year old nephew after his Boy Scouts meeting. He'll look good in that uniform, getting knotted by a dog!

I forgot it's summer.

I forgot to put a condom on 9 months before you were born

You're missing on a lot of opportunities if its truly the first time.

Alright le edgy, you've been on b too long and need a break. Go interact with some normies for a bit and come back to reality. Stop masturbating, start going to the gym. Read books and better thyself. If after six months you still feel this way then go kill yourself because you're no use to anyone.

fuck off I like fucking kids, it's good for both of us, relationship wise, and makes my dick feel soooo euphoric

I love how the assumption on Sup Forums is always "neckbeard basement fag".
I AM a normie, ever see that guy on the news "We never saw it coming, such a nice guy."?
I am that guy (minus the busted part haha)

it's highly unlikely it will work, and there's too many variables for something that comes with tremendous risk. But I guess you can't really know what will happen unless you try it. Just prep your anus for the day you probably will be caught, cause unless you eat a bullet it's gonna be unpleasant for you.

"1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse;" its more common than 10% m8

I love how gay you are. Were you touched as a kid by your swim coach? If not, a great opportunity for faggy boy bum was missed out on.

OP.

You know what you must do.

You must kill yourself, as the kids in school once told you.

Do it.

Check your local sex offender registery. All of them survived just fine. Most guys in prison are too scared of loosing good time they wouldn't jump a crack in the sidewalk.

Gonna call BS. You got some survey sauce?

Stats are skewed. Everytime a senior in high school finger blasts a sophomore that's "childhood sexual assault"

shut up bitch you're just immature and can't handle the pedos getting more pussy than you

you're just jealous

I didn't say they wouldn't survive, I just said it would make OPs life unpleasant. Honestly if this dude wants to rape kids he should just take trips out to third world countries and do it there.

why? white boypussy is better than brown boypussy imo

although I would like to roleplay with some nigger boys as their slave master

Sorry to hear that.

The actual phenomenon is called "virtuous pedophile", though imo that sounds pretentious as fuck.

Me, I just make the distinction between a pedophile and a child molester. I am a pedophile (and a lolicon), not a child molester, because I am not a sociopath or an idiot.

Here, have some irony sylvies. Use them to not fuck kids

victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics
btw assuming its false is bs. majority of my friends in high school were molested as well as me.

white sex slaves are probably a thing. I would imagine it would just cost you more for the hour.

maybe you shouldn't dress like such a slut then user

who can be blamed? You had a NICE bubble butt.

Something about spraying jizz all over those hairless, ivory white balls and dick is more appealing than shit skins