Hold the door

hold the door

Holdadoor

Hold the door

Holdoor

Hodoor

Hodor

Hold the Door.

Bran goes into the past and wargs into non-retarded hodor.

bran makes hodor retarded. also requesting hodor dick scene.

hold the door.

Ho the door

So bran made this guy a retard by worging into him during a vision of the past

i cried a little and i'm not ashamed to admit it.

>His entire life is a meaningless loop in which he is plucked out of time by a lord and made retarded his entire life, being only able to say "Hodor" because his brain was melted with ancient magic being used to make him HOLD A DOOR and die doing so to allow a lord and lady to get away from a horde of undead.

wtf

Hold the door

Hold the door

This raises serious spacetime continuity questions now.
Does bran essentially have the power to control the outcome of things in the future with his actions, or is he merely a twig being swept inevitably down a path it has no power to resist, and everything and anything he will do involving screwing around with the past will only yield to explain the root cause of things we already know are a fact in the world as-is?

Hodor's entire existence led up that single moment where his strength could save Bran's life

>Bran used him as a door-bar so they could get away; took control of him like a tool, took his will out of the equation and used him as a meatshield.

And his wolf is dead too...

The only wolf left is Jon's.

... And Arya's.

Plot-twist!

>Bran learns how to control space and time
>Goes back in time to control his father
>Try to change the past
>Fail.jpg
>Ends up dead
>Stuck in infinite time-loop

He's a pawn of the highest proportions.

blew his mind too..

hodor

This scene is gonna be a bitch to traduce for other languages.

PROTECT THE GATE

>Bran becomes god; starts fucking with ancient time in a way that begets all the weird shit that makes up the Song of Ice and Fire universe.

I hope there's not too much of this kind of thing, though i am very interested in more explanations, such as the creation of the Other's - Shoving obsidian daggers into human hearts turns them into an ice Lich?

hahahaha, oh man, it will, that sucks - i bet they'll fuck it up in more than a few languages.

episode 5 of GoT leaked earlier today, in case youre confused

>Visions in fires, the shadow shat out by the red priestess, everything magical is because of Bran

hold the door, for m'lady