only passable trans girls and traps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DuXjaCChfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tfw no trap gf

Why should a trans girl date you?

I have a pretty big dick

So what?

Trans girls and traps want more than just a dick, they need a great guy with extraordinary personality

Oh yeah, I have that too.

What do you look like?

Like Jason Statham. There's just no one in this area at all like that.

hmmm, not bad

Maybe someday but keep on rocking you crazy gals

lol okay, well dont give up
lots of trans girls out there :)

>pic of me btw

I've seen that pic before I'm willing to lie, keep it up!

bitly cperwich

its me, older timestamp

Lol this isn't my first rodeo.

well played, OP
upfront with the goods, i like that

Lets see some more

its really me, Tilly, but whatevs, just posting for fun :)

That's cool, hopefully I'll meet someone some day.

Take it off

Look on dating sites, but NOT on craigslist

there are lots on okcupid :)

Thanks user, keep your fingers crossed for me.

i heard you died
pls Tilly
timestamp
i need 2 kno u are ok

Yikes, is that rumor still going around?
I just never post anymore and don't really take any pictures anymore. Not sure why people were saying I died, I had my best friend tell me on steam it was going on :(

I'm not made up right now, did yard work all day so I look like poo :( hairs all messy and no makeup. Heres a pic of my cat though, shes beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=-DuXjaCChfg

>I just never post anymore and don't really take any pictures anymore.
>Not sure why people were saying I died
That's pretty self explanatory

Sorry for so few lewds, I prefer pretty girly traps with wonderful faces vs anything lewd

Yeah, girly traps are where it's at

touche' ;)

thats all from me for now,

thanks to the few people lurking :D

>pretty girly traps with wonderful faces

it's the only way to go

Aside from crying myself to sleep due to loneliness, thanks for the topic!

shitttt, name?

i can bump thread ;)

S-stop user...

one of you post your self in the most girleist outfit ever

no sauce. dont ask.

Damn. I'd kill for trap gf.

no one is going to ask not that good looking

find a boyfriend of a trap and kill him
instant trap gf
its fool proof

>no man ass in panties

You're no fun anymore. Also, when are we getting our own board?

you guys could post on /trash/

no man ass in panties is keeping this a trap thread

not a boy butt thread

good i no have. whats your taste sir?

>needs an extraordinary personality
>so what do you look like

kek

scarlet sissy is pretty good passable trap imo.

I mean, that's cool. We'll all have separate threads on /trp/ I imagine.

lets see face

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

>implying that having a great personality makes up for a hideous face

>implying having a beautiful face makes up for a hideous personality

you need both bruh

Best girl

damn, son
those dubbies

just go to scarletsissy's tumblr. not too many face pics but from what pics I've seen with partial face showing, fucking hot.

Love that mouth

Wow, ok. I admit that you're hot as fuck.

i heard rumors tilly killed herself, prove its you

it was because his arms were too manly, big dicks in a really femenine body or natural looking tits are what's good for me

>those veins

damn
next thread will have to state
>no halfheads

more scarlet

JW if you want to be a trap does it need to be a 24/7 kind of thing?

are you implying you need to be passable all week?

obvious yes

If you wanna be a half decent one yes, simply because most amab people don't look convincingly feminine without HRT, which would be difficult to hide long term.

agreed. I just have a shitton of trap pics so i dunno what ppl are really looking for. More of what you're lookin for comin' up.

THIS
give us that board already!

bless ya

/lgbt/ /soc/

Read the fucking rules, newfag.