This interests me

Poles will be fighting for 1st place in their group and it's not obvious what will happen in GER - NIR game.
Will Ukraine be demotivated and lose by a wide margin, or will they try to prove themselves inb4 they got stoned to death in Khokholistan?
I predict Poland winning 5:1 and Milik getting a hat-trick.

"Khokolistan" - theres basically no sand niggers in Ukraine unlike in your country and the rest of western europe.

Nice try muzzy.

I'm affraid they might have nothing to lose and will foul like madmen

The point is it's a 3rd world shithole with 3rd world mentality, AIDS and civil war and football was the only thing Ukrainians looked forward to this summer.

Can anyone tell me who we would play if we got first? What group and what place.

>1st place
we meet some 3rd

>2nd place
2nd place from group A (Switzerland probably)

First place in your group gets 3rd from either group A, B or F

I have a strong feeling that germany will completely demolish northern ireland

Is there a draw to determine which group? I would rather play Switzerland than Russia Wales or Slovakia desu.

You've had a problem with polish defending, there is small chance you'll score from play against a team whose only tactic is to park the bus.

There's gonna be some strength of the group bullshit that determines it

>Russia
Poland would demolish Russia

russians would foul like there was no tommorow

Come on now, you have 5 yellow cards, we have 1

I meant in that specific match-up

The referee was yellow retarded yesterday

No chance I'm afraid.

If you've seen us play you know we don't concede a whole lot, Lewandowski didn't even get a shot off against us.

I'm not really worried about Gotze or Muller at this point, even a 1-0 loss should see us through in 3rd place.

>best ranked groups
How does that work? Points + GD?

I bet you thought the same thing before you played Southern Ireland too. Enjoy getting cucked once again by an Irish team.

>I predict Poland winning 5:1 and Milik getting a hat-trick.
Please dear god let this happen if it means wwe don't have to play against Italy

Germany is a bit toothless. You make good raids but there's no sniper like Milik/Lewa to sneak one in behind a 10-0-0 formation. At the same time I could see you easily tiring out the Northerners.
Also Molik needs to wake the fuck up.

>milik
>hat-trick

Not with his eredivisie finishing skills.

In the yesterday's game ref gave out 6 cards; 3 for us and 3 for germs. Only 2 of those were remotely justified (the first one for the germs and the last one for us).

Score for than three goals?
At euro 2016

Good luck, hope someone breaks this soon.

Most likely third place from group A, whether that's us or Switzerland.

Points, GD, GF, number of cards (not sure on this one, but it's definitely an inside-group tiebreaker), UEFA ranking.

>UEFA ranking
What a joke

how did the mountainjews play against you guys?

Friendly reminder that the second team of that group gets easier playoff games than the first one.

If we get 1st we'll play play the worse one of Romania/Switzerland or Slovakia/Wales or Portugal/Hungary/Iceland

If we get 2nd we'll play the better one of Romania/Switzerland

Serious question, how come people say Ukraine is the first team to be eliminated from the tournament when that title clearly belongs to Albania?
Pic related, they cannot advance.

They'll be 3rd with 3 points if they beat Romania. They'll still most likely go out on goal difference against other 3rd placed teams but it's still mathematically possible that they advance

They can, though. 4 3rd places go through.

If they win against Romania they may advance from the 3rd place.

They can qualify for third place rankings.

Ah, what a shitty tournament. Thank you. Now I understand.

A win vs Romania puts them at 3 points, no? More than Romania. Don't know how it compares to the other groups.

>Don't know how it compares to the other groups
4 points virtually guarantees progression, 3 points is a goal difference coin flip, 2 points will not be enough

Yeah it only really begins at the knockouts.

Weren't there reports that the Ukies were smoking and drinking in their camp?

Something only a tabloid would care about.