Hey guys, Check out my new company i just started

Hey guys, Check out my new company i just started.

It's called The Beauty & The Beard:

If you message me using the code Princess sophia Ill cut 50% off the price!

Check us out on Facebook
The Beauty & The Beard:

Meow

Facebook . com The-Beauty-The-Beard-566536990194977

Family is working hard!

stfu OP.
I do it better.
Pic related.

Congrats mayne what is it ejuice?

Nah mines the best ever

No. Mine is.

Please tell me that's molly

Beard oil to make your beard soft

Your labels look like ass meat

I personally would love to hear that it's LSD

Might look like ass but they smell good!

Scents are

Deep Forest: A well thought out and perfect blend of Juniper Berry and Pine to make that beard of yours smelling like you've been lost in the Forest! A great scent for those who love the smell of the fresh North American Forests!
Into The Woods: The original that started it all! Mixed with Cedarwood, Juniper Berry and a hint of Cypress. A very well balanced scent of feeling like you are in the autumn seasoned woods!
Lime Pine: Our most exotic scent! A perfect blend of Tropical Lime and Forest Pine! Best of both worlds! A scent that will leave your beard smelling a little sweet yet woodsy!
Tangerine Berry: A tropical blend for those who want to step out of the norm and go for more of a tropical scent. A carefully well crafted scent with Tangerine Citrus and Juniper Berry. Who said Citrus was a bad thing to smell like?

we may start a ginger scent and possibly a link scent. ( ha ha zelda reference )

Nice cupcake

What do you use to make these?
Natural extracts?
Concentrates?

For vapin?

All are made with Local Cleveland, Ohio company Essential Oils and High Quality Avacado Oil

This is one of those companies for bearded people that can't even change a fucking tire.

That reminds me of someone i know

I pay people to do that for me

fag

Do you pay people to change your diapers too?

What's in it bro? Why would I buy yours when I can get it for less down the road?