What do you guys think of my girls body? What do you like best...

What do you guys think of my girls body? What do you like best. Rate please and I will post more depending on interest and responses. Also if there's something you don't like please be honest

Solid 8/10

Ass?

Pretty nice. BUT your a faggot till timestamp

her nails look like legos, wtf?

It's personal preference but way too thin... Nice puffy nipples tho

Nice and tight bod. Arms are a warning sign though. You can see she's already carrying to much fat there. She'll be overweight in 2 years.

Any asshole pic?

Best ass pic I have at the moment...

I'll see if I can get one

very nice

I would smash the everloving shit out of that tiny little pussy.

9/10 Would fuck hard and ask for more

Shes fuckin hot dude. Shes got a nice rack, you got any shots more from the front?

thats a good tuck back job there

How am I supposed to time stamp a pic that was sent to me? Your a fucking idiot

you screen shot the pic with a time stamp you stupid fucking white trash cock taking in the ass faggot

Here's a full frontal pic you guys wanted. Please continue with your comments and be as descriptive as possible for more. What's her best features and what could use work? Rate

are you a faggot and tech illiterate? you mom must be so proud

samefag

Yea and that's why there are 13 different posters.

samefag

REKT faggot.

faggot cant even timestamp

samefag

There is nothing that needs improvement, that is an amazing body.

I'd hatefuck the shit out of that fucking pussy while sinking my face in those fucking tits.

Nope, lame.

samefag

Knees ?!?!?!? :S

Op here. Due to the negativity I am going to wait until there are more posters and responses. Be back in 25 minutes if the thread is still alive and will post more

samefag

You're so wrong Sir..

Don't like her fingernails.

But seriously -- awesome dude. Congrats!

Lets see more puss and feet

samefag

Maybe he had a gender reassignment surgery and he wants people to say what parts the docs fucked up on

samefag

I think the doc fucked up on his Tits and puss. They look terrible. Don't come back op. Save room for other threads

Hot except the Photoshop on one of the thighs. It's pretty bad

very nice. good tits. not a bad ass. would like to see more pussy and a better shot of ass. maybe bent over?

Def not photoshopped

fat upper legs , ugly waist and broadback
not even talkin about the sausage fingers
dump it or cut her hands

Bullshit. Look at them closely. It isn't that subtle. Look at the stomach, groin, knees, thighs. Oh, and underboob on the one pic

ignore the negativity theyre just assholes. post more

Look at the knees on the full frontal one. Especially the right one

samefag

Op back again. Here's a screen cap from a vid of her ass. Sorry about the quality

samefag

faggot still cant time stamp........just kill yourself faggot nobody will notice

What's her shoulder/back routine. Jelly tbqhfam.

MOAR

this neckbeard expects anyone to believe his sorry astrofag stories of actually leaving the house and meeting a girl who will let his obese blob of a body smother her nightly

samefag

MORE!!