m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLTmiYIdddjQsYVNCquy0Qhztfc_QuMtn0&v=pytIQxotX3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even in caps lock it's still Sup Forums

OUT OUT OUT!

>live in seattle
>mfw

Die in nuclear fire.

Laugh because i live in the UK

Die i guess, considereing i am in the united states.

LOL i buy my electrics from China Ne Way oH EBAY

Oh well the Chinks have crazy cheap sites OH NO PAYPAL

hmm Guess i'd have to meet some chinese for my electrics

Oh shit i know a chinese NVM

So i lose paypal and some sites i like no biggy

Laugh because I live in Canada.

Lean back in my chair and laugh.

>gf student loans

I WILL FUCK THE NUKE
WITH MY DICK

Nothing, our defenses will shoot all the nukes down and we will declare martial law on the world.

lol
And git rapey wit it.

Enjoy the windy Fallout

Oww Ya Aye Fallout

fap

Look outside my window and hope

LOL LOL LOL

Like 911

Your defenses would more than like shoot each other trying to defend the defense from the defences

be happy, because these imperialistic fucks get some of their own medicine

If I roll dubs can Louisiana get hit double?

fucking what?
is that even a fucking sentence?

Get comfy of course.

Thank God. On disability and no retirement saved. Purge me of this existence.

Have the ultimate sexual experience.
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLTmiYIdddjQsYVNCquy0Qhztfc_QuMtn0&v=pytIQxotX3g

lol
We have a shitload of countermeasures, and thats the problem. Everyone knew it, and we went anti-countermeasures vs anti-countermeasures against the Ruskies for 50 years... Ultimately, the only thing theres no defense for is brute firce overwhelming the defenses with shitloads of detectable decoys. So, everyone knows, you dont nuke the US until you throw everything youve got at us. Its an all or nothing proposition, just like everyone knew the arms race would end up eventually. So, the only countries that could nuke USA, are Russia (& china since theyre funding Russias expanding nuke program) and/or all the other nuclear nations combined. An attack on the US is certainly plausible. It'd be an unpredicted and pretty inexplicable move on the attackers part at the moment, because we're not in any shit that serious with anyone. But one is trchnically possible, and due to the birds nest of alliances and treaties over the last century, our hands are tied from irradiating our nato allies, whereas the others have no such limitations, and thus have first strike advantage, which when talking about nuclear strategy, is all there really is. When an attack is a simultaneous coordinated single volley followed by an immediate ceasefire, a counterstrike saves no one and accomplishes nothing.

But the first strike someone launches on the US, Allies or not, the others will stab ceasar. Not least of all Japan.