What does Sup Forums drive?

What does Sup Forums drive?

Pic related is my bike. I commute with it to and from work and also take short little trips in and around my state. I also have a 2002 Jeep Liberty that I use in winter.

Finishing university and will probably get another car after I pay of detbs.

really want to buy one of these, but can't find a local dealer in NC. How's parts and reliability been op?

dont have my own pic of my car but here it is

I've only put 1,200 miles on mine but it's been great so far. I did have an issue getting the engine started today, but I think it was just because I was a tard and overfilled the engine.

Haven't had to replace anything yet. Nothing is rusting horribly, but the exhaust is already turning brown and blue in some places. The dealer I have is fucking wonderful - he gave me a call on a Sunday night when I shot him a message about my trouble getting started, although I was already back on the road by the time he called. I get good gas mileage and am driving the first bike I ever rode on the back of, so it's a load of fun for me.

I will say that you get a metric shit ton of attention on an RE in the United States, because they're so rare and have a classic look. I don't think I've gone on a single ride where somebody hasn't given me a compliment at a gas station or yelled "nice bike" from the sidewalk or their car.

Reliability in post-2009 models with EFI seems way be way better than the cast iron engines. Nobody I know who has an EFI has had any huge problems.

My baby.

Nice, fam. I was never much into classic vehicles before getting my bike, but I'm starting to take a liking to them. My dad's first car was a 1970 Camaro, and I fucking wish I could get my hands one of those.

Busa

Fucking faggot OP.

In all seriousness, bretty awesome bike desu. color me jelly

Honda 50

This Soviet Stallion

I don't like the ape hanger handle bars
I do like the rest of it that's all I would change

Just got my CBT (britbong) and am looking for a step-through or something small (sub 125cc) that won't be too pricey to insure. What shall I get? My dad advises me to go for one of the 4 jap brands

I lived in India for a couple of years. Royal Enfield has the same status there as Harley-Davidson. While it's not the best thing I could have bought for the money, it's a ton of fun to ride and makes me happy every time I get up on the seat and start rolling.

those aren't ape hangars, they are 10' t bars. I would't mind having them a little shorter, I just didn't want to change out the cables and wiring

I've always loved those. Only acceptable scooter to be in a Road Warrior movie.

That's cute, do they make them for men too?

How the fuck do you not have a picture of your own car?

>royal enfield

hipster faggot confirmed.

Poo-tier trolling, TBQH.

>Minsk

Is that an Ural or what?

Noice bikes though, fams. I'll probably save up to get something with a bit more speed and kick after I finish my degree and start graduate school.

I'm not really into motosickles, but if I was to buy one it would be one of those, a Triumph scrambler, or a BSA.

No pics but sportster 48. Put a nice comfy mustang seat. The gay Vance and hinse noise maker pipes, ecm, upgraded air filter, and white wall tires. Love the bike but with a gold tank and white walls all the cholos ask me millions of questions every time I fill the tank.

They're nice bikes. Definitely not the most reliable, hence the reason idiots like think they're "hipster" bikes. The only reason I got a Royal Enfield was because they're ubiquitous in India, which is where I first rode and drove a motorcycle. They're basically the Harley-Davidsons of South Asia and have a presence on the street there like none other.

I do think that the advent of EFI in Royal Enfields has helped reliability quite a lot, though. As I said, I've not had any problems and most of the people I know who have EFI REs haven't, either. But for the $5-$6k pricetag, you can get something more endurable from a Japanese company.

Of course, I bought mine because I knew I'd love it, and haven't had any regrets. It's an absolutely joy.

Pic is the first bike I learned to ride on, kek.

No, I think they're hipster faggot bikes, because they ARE hipster faggot bikes, everyone you see riding one (outside of Poo In Loo land) is a hipster faggot who doesn't even know the basics of maintenence.

Bump.

No fucking clue how I managed to learn to ride in India without dropping my bike or getting any bones crushed by bullock carts.

Yamaha DT
Kawasaki kmx
Honda xr

or if you like sports bikes
Yammy YZF
Honda NSR
Honda CBR

Quality post, faggot.

>tfw I was this bad of a troll when I was underage b& too

Fuck sake only just noticed you said sub 125
get a yamaha aerox dude or any 2 stroke jap ped

Everyone has a fucking Harley and sport bikes are for Chad douchebags that end up as pavement pizza before the age of 25.

Man same in Vietnam

Was a ton of fun. When you ride somewhere like India - and presumably Vietnam as well - rushing through traffic, dodging semi-trucks, and squeezing in between half a dozen cars in a jam makes you feel like you're accomplishing something.

tfw can never get this shit post the right way

For sure, I actually quite like it. I think I feel safer riding here than in Australia to be honest, the traffic is dynamic and the cars are moving slowly.

Are you in Vietnam now?

I don't feel threatened driving at home in the United States, but people are definitely more distracted. Even if Indian drivers are absolute cunts, they're at least looking for motorbikes, speeding vehicles, and other obstacles. The roads in the American Midwest are so boring and droll that folks will speed around at rush hour while texting and doing their makeup.

95 Oldsmobile cutlass supreme. Not my actual car but same paintjob and cleaner.

2014 Honda cb1100. Not a very faithful remake of the old cb750s but well worth that small sacrifice to have a bike you can spend more time riding than fixing.

Looks fun famalam

this

adherence to strict road laws results in complacency. go just a little too fast, turn a little to early or something like that and the chances of you hitting someone are pretty high cause no one is ready for that.

on the other hand, i wouldn't hop on a motorcycle in india unless i absolutely had to.

I love my little shitbox riceburner.

2011 Ninja 1k
I don't understand why more people get liter bikes, unless you're a child who stunts on public roads. Easy in-town riding, perfect out-of-town riding.