Guten nachmittag. my name is Alfred von Kim

Guten nachmittag. my name is Alfred von Kim.

I’m a 22 year old Korean Germanophile (Wehrboo for you untermenshen Bolsheviks). I listen to prussian war marching songs on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior German war simulator games. (Hearts of Iron V, Red orchestra, Man of War series)

I train with my MG42 every day, this superior german weapon can cut down hundreds of polish subhuman scum because it has a fire rate of 1500 rounds per minute, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun certificate two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Deutsche fluently, both Bavarian and the Prussian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about German history and their Prussian militarism, which I follow 100%

When I get my German visa, I am moving to Berlin to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a Tank Crew member for the glorious Wehrmacht or a member of Ostlegionen!

I own several Prussian officer uniforms including a Pickelhaube, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Germany, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak German as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in the glorious German Reich!

Führer would be proud.

This would be considered a serious post in Sup Forums.

worst korea

sleeve is too long

>I train with my MG42 every day, this superior german weapon can cut down hundreds of polish subhuman scum because it has a fire rate of 1500 rounds per minute, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun certificate two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

This is the most German part of the whole post because the average German Internet user doesn't bother to capitalize properly in English and just defaults to not capitalizing anything in English since we have different rules for that.

lol

I tell you, you will notice it everywhere from now on.

Please post this on Sup Forums.

coreANO

I found girl for you. But she is from Russia.

That is a really nice uniform. His posture is good too.

Why are Mongolian women so ugly? I just seen one at a hospital. This asian nurse saw them and look disgusted.

The Nazis were cunts but their Uniform is truly the greatest of all time.

>prussian
no such thing

i am disappointed that it is not pure blood Aria race

The same people who whipped you polish dogs.

>Wehrboo
I keked

Serious question. Was this originally a serious post on facebook or something?

>you will never fuck a mongolian girl with a nice, meaty mongolian ass

>white skin on mongoloid
>50% the blood of Russians

>Aria

tenth willow

'Ello, my name is Ken Willysworth III.

I'm a 27 year old Anglophile (Britain fan for you Yanks). I drink Earl Grey tea in my "Keep Calm and Carry On" mug, and spend my days perfecting my accent and watching superior British telly. (Doctor Who, Blackadder, Monty Python)

I train with my butter knife every day, this superior weapon can cut through any cheeky cunt chatting shit because it is folder over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my butter knife licence two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Northern and Southern dialects, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about British history and their stiff upper lip, which I follow 100%

When I get my UK visa, I am moving to London to attend a prestigious Uni to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a guard for Buckingham Palace or a chip shop owner!

I own several umbrellas, which I carry around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Britain, so I can fit in easier. I greet my elders and seniors with "alri" and speak in a classy English accent as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in the UK!

Just understand kidding not seriously

t. Alfred von Kim

>I train with my MG42 every day, this superior german weapon can cut down hundreds of polish subhuman

Brilliant, Alfred,Brilliant!

Alri Kenneth

Cao Ni Ma, my name is Laoshi Smith.

I’m a 27 year old American Sinophile (Middle Kingdom enthusiast for you laowai). I draw caligraphy and ink wash paiting on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Taiwanese games. (Cytus, Deemo)

I train with my Kinmen knife every day, this superior weapon can cut through commie's skull because it is made from American artillery shells, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Taiwanese fluently, both the Mandarin and Minnanese, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Taiwanese history and their Fujianese traditions, which I follow 100%

When I get my Taiwanese visa, I am moving to Taipei to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a bubble tea maker or bin lang tree farmer!

I own several Hanfu outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Taiwan, so I can fit in easier. I keep lamenting about how Chinese culture was lost with Mao commie scums and speak Taiwanese Mandarin as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Taiwan!

Good luck Alfred

My ancestors were mostly germans who left during the revolutions in 1848, and this is the cringiest thing ive ever seen on Sup Forums

>inb4 muh 60%

the part of the US im in is all german, everyone here spoke german before the anglo propaganda during WWI

Its a meme you dip