him and summer (Brain's dire wolf) dying was too much

Nice 100 yrd headstart you fucking cucks

they are dead as fuck

HOLD THE DOOR
HOLD THE DOOR

I cried when the wolf died

This show went from epic in seasons 1-4 to total cringe in 5-6

HOLD THE DOOR

This better be what Martin had in mind for his character, if Dan and Dave did this on their own, I will be impressed but angry

chills and tears. i can't do this

just stop watching it, please

Hodor is a motherfucking hero. So does this mean the past can be changed?

FUCK THIS SHOW broke my fucking heart poor ol hodor never hurt anyone

I didn't say it was bad. Its like a wonderful train wreck.

I wanted the die wolf to live he was awesome, now there is only two left.

Hold my dick

If you don't like it then don't watch it?

except that one Bolton dude

had it coming to him.

Checked, and I am really enjoying it honestly. I don't see the train wreck aspect really, in my opinion there have always been parts that weren't as entertaining. I love Jon's story line and I was actually impressed that dan and dave came up with this hodor bit, I am sure martin helped but still

Such a retard wolf.he jumps at a million white walkers expecting to make time and he just gets instaslayed and didnt do shit.the only one that was helpfull was somehow hodor and the stupid midget who created those things.

Its entertaining. On their own D&D have nearly created something so bad its good.

Like "The Room" but with tits.

Pick a shoe... pikashoo...pikachoo...PIKACHU!

Why don't you keep your stupid comments in your pocket

soooo....is that why he only says Hodor? isn't this in the future? but bran can look into the past, so that somehow makes sense??? SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME LIKE IM FUCKING 5 YEAR OLD PLS

kek, this is brilliant

Could you please hold the

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRR

he can affect the past apparently, that is why his dad turned around when bran called his name in the last flashback

I feel like you're taking this a bit personally.

Time travel, time compression, and different dimensions nigga

It's from the movie "The Room" mentioned in the post.

They said it in the talk after the show. Martin directly told them this.

but why does hodor only say hodor every time we've seen him so far if bran didn't have/know of the past ability yet? some bullshit ass multiverse theory going on here

Straight up

THIS FUCKING MINDFUCKED THE FUCKING MENTAL FUCKING SHIT OUT OF ME.

"HOLD THE DOOR
HOLEDADOR
HODOAR
HODOR"

What the hell are you talking about?

Because the past is in the past, even if we hadn't seen hodor only say hodor, that is what you would remember if the past was changed to reflect that

hodor has only said hodor ever since we've known him, yes? why would the explanation for why he only says hodor come from a scene that happens now? the situation in which he only says hodor is caused only after he meets bran and can only say one word.

Thank god

Yeah. Manly tears of heroic manliness.

Though, the more I think about it...

Bronn straight up sacrificed Hodor against his will. Brutal.

because he already went to the past. even if he didnt already, he was there at that past moment in the regular course of time. everything following up take that into account

that's fucking dumb. 0/10

You mean how the entire white walker army showed up instantly? A bit of a big coincidence they were nearby I guess.

Good night sweet prince

I don't make the rules man

haha oops

i know, sorry. just frustrated about this easy way out type writing. that was the last thing i expected

time cube or some shit idk I'm not a physicist

Well they were tipped off in the past that bran would be there, so in theory they could have made it there almost instantly

>Bran was in the past
>While in the past he took over Hodor
>Hodor in the past is now fucked up
>Hodor in the present and all points in between, including seasons 1-6, is now fucked up
>You are now Hodor

ke-fucking-k

this is the classic "movie time-travel paradox"

Anyone know who played the girl that played Sansa in the play? She was cute as hell.

that's some shit ass storytelling if you ask me. they wrapped up LOST better than this arc

Children on the forest chick sacrifices self by holding onto grenade instead of throwing it. Stupid.
Also, what is the goddamn point of finding the direwolves in season one if theyre all pretty much dead.

to make you have feels when they kill them all by the end of this season. fucking Martin

So we now know that any altering of the past has already altered what we have seen in the show.

I wonder what else Bran will changes will be made in the future that we've already seen..

She waited because by sacrificing herself the skeletons would shank her multiple times like niggers on PCP and waited at the corps, instead of continuing to Bran.

Apparently Bran can affect the past, and when the girl told Hodor to "HOLD THE DOOR!!!" (While Bran was in control of his mind), her cries to him went through Bran, through time and space, and into Hodor's little childish mind at the exact moment of his seizure when he was a child.
So Bran's greenseeing permanently scarred him with the glimpse of his own terrified, violent death and fucked his brain up completely.

I think that they're spiritually binded to the Starks, so every time a direwolf dies that means bad new Starks.

What if he makes the mad king go mad

I WAS CRYING LIKE A FUCKING BABY.

They all serve a purpose at some point or another, that is why I think shaggydog is still alive, if not there is a serious chekhov's gun situation with shaggydog. He served no purpose.

Consider this, user: Magic Johnson magically travels back in time to when your grandfather was a little boy and gave him AIDS with his johnson.

No, wait, that doesn't stand up. Let me try again.

YOU travel back in time right NOW and you hit your infant grandfather over the head with a lead pipe. This injury causes him to become retarded. Even though YOU were the one who just NOW travelled back in time to injure your grandfather, your memories of your grandfather beforehand would be of him already having been retarded. Because of retarded laws of time travel and shit.

That is a theory already sadly

My significant other thinks Bran is responsible for the Mad King going crazy and burning people. That the king was always muttering about hearing voices and that's why he was killing a shit ton of people.

Its all fucking Bran's fault for being a shit.

Missed the scene when the children pulled a knife until baelish showed up with sansa....what happen there

Shaggydog is gone already. They showed his severed head to Ramsay a few episodes ago.

could you explain why? does this have something to do with his other visions?

Niggers I pcp kek

Damn son.

The children made the white walker king bcz they were butthurt about men and deforestation so they thought an intelligent face of nigh invincible frozen demons would be preferable to humans.

maybe he'll save ned from being decapitated kills joffrey and a fresh start from season 1 is how we end the show. let's just really drive this motherfucker into the ground.

TV shows don't have to show things happening in the correct pacing of time. It could have been days or weeks but we're not going to get 153 hours of Bran and Meera sitting around in a cave before the walkers show up...

It's rumored he wants to try to change the past to prevent bad things but he doesn't realize him meddling is causing the bad things

Nope. Bran's time fucking has already happened. Hodor said Hodor before Bran was ever born. GRRM wrote it so that time is a straight line. Anything Bran has done in the past has already happened.

meirl

The mad king mutters a lot about hearing voices, someone already guessed as soon as Ned heard Bran's voice that it may be a situation like this

that was fast

How'd that work out for them?

HOLD THE DOOR

Thank you, someone who understands it