Is it ever okay to hit a girl?

Is it ever okay to hit a girl?

Only if you know she'll hit you back. Then you're preventing her from hitting you by hitting her hard enough. Self-defense really.

Only if she's already hit you or literally about to.

That's a man

Is it sometimes not?

I will never hit a woman.
But I'll kill and rape a bitch

Morally, yes. But as a matter of self-preservation, don't ever do it unless you want to be killed by white knights or rot in jail.

>All day EVERY day

Only if you give her equal rights and lefts

checkd and kekd

That's andy biersack from black veil brides

Only if you think she secretly is a man. Then you hit her to find out. If she cries for help you know she truly is a woman.

I smack bitches around the fucking house. I do what I want.

Are you a cuck

That was actually pretty good

No, its not. Shut the fuck up, youre a faggot

I'll probably sound like a fag but it never ok to hit anyone, whether their male or female. I remmber this ginger bitch roasting me and shit because I wasn't a-level fag; I called her a slut and basically she then loses her shit and starts slapping me so smash her in the temple and she gets rekt; then her three white knights start beating me up because I acted I self defence. Skip to next day the headteacher has the girl and the three faggots expelled. Idk I think the only reason the head listened to me is that I theated to go to the school board and have him sacked.

Of course it is. Woman are strong, and can take a punch just as well as any man can. After all it's 2016. We must strive for equality, and leave our barbaric beliefs behind.

You sound like a bitch.

Ypu look like one niugfer

lets not be rude

>Is it ever okay to hit another person?

Fucking loser. Also check em

And you've had a ballbusting dom fetish ever since

Same rules apply to women as apply to men, because that's equality.
Any circumstance under which you'd hit a dude, you should hit a woman. If you don't smack her you're sexist.

Specifically one with a vagina you retard

What does she expect!?! He told the bitch twice!?!

Nice dubs

We've been through this you shitters, it is OK to hit a woman in situations where it would also be OK to hit a man.

Equality, bitches.

What he's saying is that pussy shouldn't make a difference.

Its usually not okay to hit anybody. I will say this tho. You hit me there is a great chance you'll be hit back.

It all depends on the situation tho.

All of you are faggots

When isn't it

in front of the police

Depends on the stature and situation, I guess.
I'd slug a fatty or butch no problem, but a prissy little bitch doesn't stand a chance so I'd feel it'd be unfair.
Even if she's like slapping me or whatever I'd try to subdue her instead of strike her.
Though in the moment I'd probably kick her teeth in before I'd realize what I was doing.

kek

True, it wouldn't be a fair fight for her then

Of course.

My mate got attacked by a bitch with a fucking tomohawk after repeatly pushing her off him and warning her to stop she came at him with the hatchet and he dropped her like a sack of shit.

How does a fatty stand a better chance than a smaller girl?

Yep smack the shit out of them in the name of femisim and equality any time or is OK to hit a man it is OK to hit a woman.

Equal rights for all

Because her chins would absorb most of the blows.

>femisim

if someone hits me I'm hitting back. their gender is irrelevant.

The only situation in which it is acceptable to hit a girl is if you want to cause severe pain to her.

I did once. Most satisfying punch I've ever thrown

Looks like she didn't listen the first time.
pity.

You'd think some of the fug would have been slapped off that bitch, but no, it might St be glued on or something.

Don't forget to start early with monkey bumps and rib rockets in the name of equality you should start around age 8

>Is it ever okay to hit a girl?

When is it not?

That's why women wear make up, OP.

can confirm

>Is it ever okay to hit a girl?

Yes, applied gender equality

He socked his fuckin wingman. What a fuckin dick.

collateral damage happens all the time bruh

dubs of truth

:^) kek

They can take men's money like it's theirs, that's for sure.

its never ok to hit anyone unless they hit you first