There's this youtuber who I find really cool and I want to talk to her (Lt Corbis)...

There's this youtuber who I find really cool and I want to talk to her (Lt Corbis) . Does youtube let you see the person's physical address? I sent her allot of emails but she hasn't responded,so maybe real mail will work? She's also blocked me on twitter but I'm positive it was a mistake .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLBDnD-wEXeqZSg24aJw/discussion
steamcommunity.com/id/therealltcorbis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actually, thats called stalking.

Lol dude not it's not. I ve never been near her

Well i mean, if you want to talk with her.
Just Go on her channel Discussion youtube.com/channel/UCT7BLBDnD-wEXeqZSg24aJw/discussion Thats how i Talked to her. Or Try steam steamcommunity.com/id/therealltcorbis/

Her knife unboxing video sucked and who was that guy in her live stream was that her brother?

Is it just me, or does she try too hard to be funny?

Some videos feel pretty forced yes but I admit I find most of her stuff entertaining

She's 11 my nigga, cut some slack

(´・ω・`)

I know right. Too old.

Kek

just reported this thread for CP

Are you serious?? Why...

because fuck you thats why

There you are, proving you're disobeying 2 rules. First, reporting something legal as illegal is against the rules, and posting that you're reporting is also forbidden.

If there's a mod who read the rules in this thread, the one who's gonna ge a ban is you.

Also if you talk about people getting a ban you also get banned.

I was wrong. That user only violated Global Rule #7:
Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Pointing out that someone should be banned is not against any rule that I can find.

fuck you im doing gods work

Lol I talk with her on steam all the time

reported your post for being gay and a cocksucker

y u ghost

Wha?

Reporting a loli thread would make sense, but this?

thank you for contributing absolutely nothing to Sup Forums today. GKUS

this is bait

so is your moms vag for homeless faggots

you know the white knights are among us

Being gay is not against the rules. I mean, only in /hc/. In there, all the content must be straight.

first rule in Sup Forums:
1.) DONT BE A FAGGOT

Actually, it's "ZOMG NONE!!!1*"

Really? What do you talk about?

Best to remove the cancer before it grows.

read again faggot