What are the signs that a girl's into hair pulling?

what are the signs that a girl's into hair pulling?

she likes being dominated, a lot of girls ive been like that, it shows them who the men in the relationship is

She says things like 'pull my hair'.

Girls dont like to have their hair pulled.
Unlesd you are fucking her.
Then she does like to have it pulled.
And she likes to be lightly choked, and spanked.
All girls like these things in the bedroom if you are alpha at sex.
Even if they dont admit it, they love to be dominated, its in their nature

You pull her hair and she doesn't say stop?

Are you suggesting there are signs that a girl gives if she's into hair pulling?

If she shows the signs of being a submissive little slut then she likely enjoys hairpulling

You grab her hair during sex and ask is this okay?

Best results for me is I always grab the hair near the base of the scalp it actually feel better when you grab closer to the head for some reason

>for some reason
why do so many dumb people post things on the internet

>you ask
No. You just grab them by the hair and fuck them. Hair pulling isn't a deal breaker for anyone unless you're pulling out chunks.

the better question is how do you know if she likes being fart on?

Fart on her during sex
Ask
Is tis okay?

thats disgusting enjoy being a virgin forever

Maybe I'm beta but usually first time I try something like that with a girl I ask and gauge what she's into. I don't get a rush out of being dominant

>doesn't know about fecal fetish
real virgin confirmed

Confirmed never had sex

And how many girls have you met that are into that?

this girl i dated hated farts and i wouldnt ask/didnt care if she was into or not – would routinely fart on her mid-sex/whenever i had the opportunity

I just ramp it up until they tell me I went too far.

>slap ass
>slap ass harder
>grab hair
>pull hair
>place hand on throat
>choke
>pull out a belt
Anything after that warrants a discussion. The last girl broke down in tears after the 3rd face slap. 2 weeks later we started using a small pocket knife.

I'd say most girls are into that kinda shit.

This guy gets it.

Virgin detected

Great b8 virgin

I've gauged hair pulling interest before fucking. During an intense make out session you can reach up, pull it back lightly, then kiss her exposed neck. If she squirms, you're golden.

Face slapping is dangerous. My girl is into some kinky shit (likes being tied up, choked, whipped, etc..) and the one time I slapped her in the face during sex, she hauled off and punched me in the nose. Apparently being hit in the face causes a fight reflex, no surprise.

You shouldn't be waiting for her to give you instructions... but if you're fucking her doggy style and she flings her hair around a lot, she's telling you to grab that shit already.

I've dutch ovened every girl I have been with

Eat a dick you toilet licker

Is she a girl? Thrn she's into it.

pull her hair and find out you fucking retard it's not rocket science.

When her hair is pulled and she enjoys it

someone has virgin angst

>greentext

this whole thread

thank you!

call me a virgin some more faggot

virgin

Pull her god damn hair. Don't even think about it. Don't think about whether she likes it or not. She's a woman, of course she wants it rough.

hold her hair by the roots and it doesn't even hurt

if she gets upset it's probably because she doesn't want her hair to be messy

pull her hair and see if she cums

Probably the funniest thing I've read on Sup Forums for like a month.