Greetings. I am a local news anchor leading an investigative report on a notable hacker named "four-chann"...

Greetings. I am a local news anchor leading an investigative report on a notable hacker named "four-chann". I went to this site and found no sign of him. Who is four-chann and where can I go to get an interview?

Dat boi

   ▲
▼   ▼
▲   ▲
   ▼
Shut the fuck up.

Google "Santorum"

Hello. This isn't the information that my technological anylists are looking for, but thanks for the response. I've never understood why that photograph is humorous. It's just a frog riding a unicycle. If you want funny pictures with captions, I suggest that you use Google. Here's a good one:

I didn't know that hackers were so profane. I'm a Christian man! Anyway, it would be greatly helpful if you good folks could provide me with information leading to four-chann

Its actually pronounced "Four Chins", but what ever.

What would you like to know?

CALLING ALL SPIDEYS!!

Thank you very much. Where can I locate Four Chins for an interview? Also how do I get him on this website? Thanks for the info in advance, I think that it will really improve my report.

Do you like Cheese Pizza?

Oh yes. I actually had some cheese pizza for lunch the other day with my family.

I'm not sure you're ready for the knowledge you seek

That's a silly captioned picture. I know that this has nothing to do with my report, but how to I make one of those? I've tried to do it on Microsoft word, but I couldn't transfer it to be a photograph

Number of options, MS Paint or GIMP.

This is whats called a Macro

Please provide me with the info!!! I want to impress my colleagues with my report. It would really help my community if I could do an investigation

If you value your family and friends, I advise you to forget everything you've heard and end your investigation.

Kek

FINALLY

Haha you silly willy, Sup Forums is a site, not a person!!! XDDDD lmao smh

You go to hell faggot, that's where!

You don't scare me, Four Chin!! I am good friends with a police officer, and I know that my friend is fully prepared to send you to jail if you threaten me or my family. Please help. I am a simple man doing an investigative report. There is no need for this kind of attitude.

DUBS!!

That was not a threat. It was a warning.

That's an offensive term, good sir. I'll have you know that I am a Christian man, and I do not tolerate this kind of language

How bout you listen to the black science man instead then faggot?!

I don't know anything about hackers but here's wolfjob

I am not scared of you at all. I can know that you will never have the guts to step foot on my ranch, because I am a member of the NRA, and I can use the second amendement to my full advantage. Now stop trying to scare me. I can and will complete my investigative report on the Four Chins hacker

"I fall upon the thorns of life; I bleed."

OP here. Is this prank i'm pulling on you guys too obvious? I think some of you are really falling for it.

We saw through it in around 0.1 femtoseconds

I'm just playing along with it bro

Who is this OP individual, and why is he claiming to be me? Is this Four-Chins attempt to steal my identity!? If it is, I'll have him know that all of my passwords are different and unique. There's no way that you are hacking me, Four-Chinn!

>claims that its his first time here
>posts this specifically on Sup Forums
>knows how to use >>replies

opisafag.png

Dude your a master ruseman

I gave you the chance, so be it.

Its easy, just type the "greater than" key twice and repeat all the digits

Did i rustle your jimmie's, OP?

Draw it on a post it note than feed it into the CD drive

I know who you want. It isn't easy, and it won't be safe, but I've been compiling a file on him privately. I'm after this bastard

I dare you to try and hack me, Four Chin! Have fun, because I change my passwords atleast once every week

Can you share your files on Four-Chin? I need to get him because he is trying to hack me and my family. I'm not scared though. Hes not going to get past my firewall because I have a Windows 7, and those machines are built to last

We have to meet in person. This guy, he can be anywhere

>> i don't get it

>nope.
>>how do you do this.