B

b,
if you secretly knew that the world would end in 24 hours, What would you do ?

play one last dota game

Kill myself

It's something I've always wanted to do anyway

Do we know for sure? Last thing i need is to do somethinh heinous and then the world not end

It's rhetorical yes you assume what he's saying will actually happen unless you want to ask and answer your own question

drugs nigger. depeneds how it ends. if theres a black hole I'm committing suicide first.

Rape everything in sight, pets included.... maybe some plants too.

Do you ask this everytime someone brings up a "what if" question

Shitpost on Sup Forums about how the world is going to end.

probably jerk off and not go to work

Rape.

In that case id probably talk to my dealer and ask him if he has anybody who can hook me up with some heroin, ive heard its fucking magical and want to do it someday, i dont want to ruin my life so ive always said that id try it when im old.

So first of all id do a load of heroin.
Then id probably post on Sup Forums that the world is ending and laugh at everyone who doesnt believe me.

Then lasty, id rape my Girlfriwnds younger sister.

visit a few people

Open a thread on Sup Forums and ask the anons what they would do, to gather some ideas.

Sheet that is just Monday...

You have nothing better!

Take out insane amounts of instant loans with insanly high APR, go to florida and go to the wizarding world park there, buy everything I want.

This is what I want to do before I die too, I just can't afford to do it.

Spend as much time I could with my newborn son.

ask for sauce.

Buy a motorcycle and take it to Mexico. Always wanted to do a road trip like that but my life is too busy and I'm too cheap to buy a motorcycle.

Show my penis to Sup Forums hoping people will tell me 5 inches isn't small.

Suck a cock, I've always wanted to do that. And probably rape a hot girl.

Take DMT.

Sauce

Yeah I'd definitely take a plunge of heroin since it won't matter anyway.
I'd have as much casual sex as possible.
Then i'd go on Sup Forums and post about how the world is ending, kinda like this one.

Murder.
Pillage.
Rape.
Raze.

... basically be a viking for 24 hours.

We'll meet again in Valhalla

spend my money to fuck a hooker in the ass so hard that she cries

>Tell LDR GF to drive to Yellowstone
>Drive to yellowstone
>Fuck and then cuddle in an outdoor thermal pool in a cozy pine grove as the world ends

>implying the world needs to end for this to happen
>implying this isn't a normal Wednesday night for some people

Slaughter. Lots and lots of slaughter.

World ends by supervolcano under yellowstone blowing up...
>yfw u die first
>yfw u have no face

>maybe some plants
you mean definitely some plants

Deadass walk out my door and kill every single person I see! Literally everybody! I want everyone fucking dead because every single person in the world is a fucking piece of shit moron!

have gay sex, do a bunch of drugs

give you cancer

If I die anyways, I may as well die in an amazing hypervolcanic explosion instantaneously rather than slowly choke to death on sulfuric acid rain and ash.

sauce plz

Dubs dont lie

I'd tell my (unrequited) love that I care for her, and will always love her, to the end, once more.

Probably call my ex-wife immediately and meet up somewhere. I have my own business, so I would probably offer to take her to one of her favorite destinations and blow all my money and enjoy everything before it all goes to hell

For fucks sake, faggot. Put a sign up or something! I almost cut myself on your edge

Repent.

Kill a few people who dont deserve to die naturally(as in natural death would be too nice for someone like them)
Replay my favorite video game
Get high or drunk
Get in a threesome with another guy and a girl (preferrably some close friends)
Yell
>Niggers and Jews never deserved to live anyway
At the top of my lungs somewhere very public/crowded
Maybe post on Sup Forums

rob a bank jack a car drive to a different city fuck as many chicks/hookers with that money as i can maybe shoot a homeless person die 7inches deep in pay'd pussy.