Wtf is this Sup Forums been fucking the same girl for a year and this shows up now...? She's not cheating. Hurts to pee...

Wtf is this Sup Forums been fucking the same girl for a year and this shows up now...? She's not cheating. Hurts to pee. Uhoh

She's cheating on you with an aidsnigger.

looks like herpes alright

>she's not cheating

Sure bud.

>she's not cheating
K. Also: AWALT

sometimes it takes a year or more to get it or have symptoms show. it transmits mostly during an outbreak. go to a doctor and get some antivirals and advice.

everyone carries the herpes virus... only outbreaks when you're a bit tired ;-)
>>of each other ! HA!

Go to a doctor ASAP

>She's not cheating

er.......BRO....

i got little bumps. like tiny infected hairs or zits on my sack when i was going through puberty.

My doctors is too far. And I know she's not cheating for a fact, we live together and only are separate for work

cut it out before it spreads

>she's not cheating
Lel, keep telling yourself that mate. I feel for ya :(

>Dem kidz iz fagetz

notice her new handbag and phone? Yeah, watch for the new scene from BLACKED

It could just as easily be a urinary tract infection as an STD. Either way you should go to a doctor. I know it can be a pain to drive a long ways but without treatment this could keep getting worse.

Lol, she's getting pounded at work. Probably by a superior. Or maybe a nigger? Or maybe even both!
>I can't believe your missus is fucking her black boss. That's gotta sting kek

looks like an ingrown hair

>Hurts to pee...
Hurts to pee 'whaaa' or
Hurts to pee "OMFG I WANT TO DIE"?

Ok so her puss has always been a bit off smelling, she has complained about pain when urinating off and on for months. I have literally no symptoms other than a burning sensation when peeing after sex or getting hot... Just noticed this today. Isn't itchy or anything. Maybe she passed on a yeast infection?

You guys are too much, really.

Dude that's an ingrown hair. Chill out with the shaving and then pluck it out.

she has thrush and you have picked it up from her no cheating just both need go to see the doc.

Thank you user. Will look into this.

No srsly OP if its just "ow that kinda burns" then it is a yeast infection. If your dick is on fire and you dread the next piss, it is gonorrhea. And it sounds like she has a yeast infection if her pussy smells "off"

for you it will most likely go away in a few days if you don't have sex for her raw cranberry juice and some meds...

This. Why would you move in so soon with your girlfriend anyways. At least wait until you're 16.

Actually 21, also have had many ingrown hairs to know the difference.