>Meet her for first time
>Super awkward
>Meet up a few more times
>Super clingy girl but i'm ok with that
>See each other for a month
>After month we get into relationship
>Clingyness grows
>After a month of being together she tells me she loves me
>Tells tales of her sexual abuse, beatings off her father, alcohol dependancy, bullying, attempted suicides etc etc
>I pass them off and comfort her
>We been fucking for the month we been together
>Couple of times without condom because she says she can't get pregnant
>I pull out anyway
>I question how she can't get pregnant and she cries
>Says she is infertile and doctors say she has no chance of getting pregnant
>FUCKING MAJOR ALARM BELLS RINGING
>I call bullshit
>Realise I've probably stuck my fucking meat stick in a crazy bitch
>Now having revelation and feel like all of her secrets are lies
>Currently devising plan to break up with her without her threatening to kill herself or make my life hell

How do I escape this shit? Serious help needed

>>Currently devising plan to break up with her without her threatening to kill herself or make my life hell

Impossible

My friends ex's was exactly like this, when he broke up with her she started stalking him and threatened to kill herself.

You can't stick your dick in fire and expect it not to burn. Get ready for a shit storm OP, it's gonna be nearly impossible to have a clean breakup

Well, shit

>Find semi attractive girl
>Give her a super like

At this point, OP, you fucked up. Now, to fix everything, you'll have to check with her family whether her stories are true or not. If they're not, you can fake your death, move to Mexico, change your name to Paco, and spent your afternoons playing banjo under a tree and looking at the frontier. Don't worry, she'll survive.

Fake your death and move. Only way.

Or you're just over thinking shit and have commitment issues. Pix or it didn't happen. Also if true then you're SOL.

just cut ALL contact quickly

she wont kill herself and time will do its thing

attention whores gonna whore

You have to be honest OP
You either ruin your life
Or you just fuck hers up even more.If you try to be a "good guy" and try not to hurt her, youre just gonna end up hurting yourself. I literally got out of a relationship like this and it was bittersweet. Just tell her you wanna break up

OP stop being a bitch and break up over text like the fag you are and gtfo of dodge

get the FUCK out of there asap. serious OP. i've been with a crazy girl before. get out of there now. before its too late.

yeah make sure she's actually infertile if that's the case then pound away till you feel like quitting

Text her "I tried to change, meet girls, but I can't keep it anymore. I'm really gay."

uh bruh why don't you believe that she's infertile?

Only plan that matters.

Make SURE she isn't pregnant. Play it cool. Tone down the relationship a little but play it cool.

Make sure she isn't pregnant and then enact whatever the next step of your plan is.

Just make sure she isn't pregnant. Then figure out a way to get out of the relationship making her feel like it was her fault that you're leaving her so she'll feel like shit but won't try to accuse you of rape or something weird.

This. I just got out of a relationship too. Ex broke up with me but continued to fuck me. Saw less of him when I realized he wasn't trying to get serious. Wouldn't let him fuck me. He tried sticking his little dick in my mouth when I was sleeping and was just a scum bag in general.
Get the fuck out.

Or just kill her and bury the body in the harbor.

I don't really trust her that much on the basis of not really knowing her for that long, plus she is fucking crazy

>skyrim.jpg

You don't give likes to semi-attractive girls, OP. What were you thinking? Tinder is made so you can skip through a list of bullshit in seconds, and then like the 10/10.

As if anyone ITT can get a 10/10

That works, too.

Probably plays into one of her weird abuse things... Like a fitting end to a shitty life.

Knock her out and shoot her up with heroin. Then choke her with a belt and dump the whole shebang in the harbor. Makes it look like some weird kinky drug/sex thing gone wrong. Report her missing after a couple days. Tell them she'd been acting strange and strung out for a couple weeks and then she just up and stopped talking to you.

probably no lies about her past, but be alarmed, almost same story happened with my ex, got her pregnant and boohoo she was "soooo surprised" , suddenly she says it was like 99,8% infertile, then again after some months she told my mother it was like 97,8% the doctor said, but the abuse really happened, i was told storys from her brother and witnessed some myself, but yeah she tried to keep me with that child, she was seeking for a father figure she didnt had, we got in a fight and broke up, now she is the most manipulative bitch u can image, haven't seen my daughter for four years now (shes from 2011).

DONT GET THAT GIRL PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

Get her to break up with you breh. Not that hard.

> Buy MLP collectable
> Tell her that you trust her enough to show her.
> hand her a rainbow dash with a fleshlight inserted into it.

It is possible that she is infertile. Just ask to go to a doctor with her on the premise you want to find out if it's possible for you guys to get pregnant. Totally reasonable request for you to make, if it turns she's lying you have a totally reasonable premise to break up with her.

how to kill her
dont se her for a week
say that you where haning out with freinds
cut all contact
afrer week fut on full body painters suit
makeshuer theres no skin cells
have reguler clohes under come over late sunday in painters suit
pretend to b drunk
fall on her inject her with heroin
go to hoedepo lait that night
use her creditcard to by rope-this looks good for investigatin
freurn girl still passed out