Had a throwback day. Pulled out an old friend. It was so amazing!!! I forgot how refreshing it was...

Had a throwback day. Pulled out an old friend. It was so amazing!!! I forgot how refreshing it was, like I had never stopped

Wat does a finger box even do?

well that was quick.

postin mine, had it from my great grand father and still working

That's a really nice box!

I should probably see if I can find mine as well. It's been a while since I used it. Nothing as fancy as a limited edition Ay-O, but it is in good condition.

Summer is here

wow better than the usual garbage posted in these threads. what do you do to humidify it?

Baits the newfags

Can u explain it I've never gotten around to asking what it does

Damn this shit takes me back.

Hey bros, i'm trying to get my son into Fingerboxes anyone have one that would be good for a beginner?

my dirty asshole he can lick his finger clean after

i hate summer

This, and literally nothing else.

i still use my electronic ayo fingerbox that i bought 6 years ago.

nice shape. is it russian?

Ayos been going downhill for a while now though

Nice toning on the wood, mind asking him where he picked it up?

bullshit ayo stopped making electronic fingerboxes in 2007

A finger box is a wooden box with a hole in it that you put your finger in. thats it.

yeah fam siberian wood classic old Russian fingerboxes

thx, and he built it himself

Fancy

I don't think you've ever owned an authentic fingerbox. A Chinese replica maybe.

wutz a fingur box?

I bought a full set on Kickstarter from some new company, but haven't had the chance to test out the different springs yet.

I usually use it for around 5-6 minutes, should I go for lower or higher tension?

pleb

i know the guy who founded that company from hs, I tried a really old authentic italian piece at his house once. smoothest action i ever felt, better than modern electric ones as well

go with lower tension if you want smoothness, higher tension if you like the feedback from the gears

Thanks, I'll probably go for lower tension then. The gears are a bit clicky.

u know u can switch out the gears too right ?

Oh, you can? Nice. Haven't really looked at what came with the box yet. Doesn't really bother me that much, though.

these babies cured my dogs hip displasia within days

get with the times

you fucking retard, have you been living i n a box for the past 100 years?

Making my own finger box - I've always enjoyed long boxes, and multi-holed boxes, but never found one that had both qualities that looked decent.

What do you think so far? Just need to add the top and polish it up.

Why the hell would you ever go back to wood when you have digital?
Wood fucking sucks donkey ass

NEWFAG
TOP KEK

Low tension master race. I had a pro calibration done and the guy set mine at 12 mmHg and I'm really happy with it.

You've gotta get the new Windows 10 fingerbox,
It does everything.

r u srius?

Yes wood ones sucks dude, that's like using a typewriter for a paper when you have the newest Microsoft word program on a pc with 28 gigs of ram

FUCK THIS SHIT FINGER BOXES DON'T EXIST THESE THREAD ARE MEANT TO TROLL NEWFAGS

I remember making a finger box a 10 years back in shop class and it was so beautiful that my teacher shed a tear, reminded him of his childhood fingerbox. I have passed it down to my own child now so more beautiful memories can be kept.

cant you just download more ram?

Love the design m8. Even have the handles so you can take to parties

Not everyone is that wealthy bro

Digital totally misses the point. A fingerbox is a modern Zen device. I could see using a box with an automatic mechanism, sure, but digital? Never.

Yesh you can.
Provide the link for all the newfags who don't know how to download ram please.

They say that 12 mmHg is "Master Race". And I can see why. However I always preferred the squish and softer action and play of 22 milla-bars (about 14.5 mmHg). My first however was in the 20's and thought it ruled. However I was just a kid of course and didn't know any better.

DIGITAL MASTER RACE!

All digital is master race,
those us of who actually grew up with wood realize that digital was always better.

>tfw you'll never know the feeling of a custom made, spruce wood, classic gear box, calibrated and fine tuned to your exact specifications
>tfw you'll never experience the art of a real fingerbox

Why don't you just kill yourself

I have a wooden one that's been in my family since the 1800s you piece of shit, get with the times. The wood one is nice to have on your shelf, but if you can't keep up with the times, maybe YOU should kill yourself then faggot!

Wow make sure the seams are well built, I had a buddy who had one with those specs and It did not end well for his finger. He did have a Korean box though so that may explain it.

Koreans can't make a finger box for shit... Well not South Koreans, for some reason if you can ever get your hands on one (especially digital) from NORTH Korea, those are literally the best I have ever seen in my life, and I consider myself an expert.

It's not about age or material, it's about quality and appreciation of the craft. Show me ONE digital box that doesn't look like it was mass produced in a factory in China - Oh no you can't, because they all are.

Oh and just because the wooden box you have is old doesn't mean it doesn't suck, I bet you haven't tuned it in a decade anyway

you know my step-dad was a former engineer working on the A-yo electric prototypes and he told me that the battery powered motors were far more more efficient than the obsolete crank powered models, matter-a-fact i recall him telling me that BMW wanted to start making finger boxes with revolutionary performance, it's to bad their partnership contract ended in 09

This is my favorite one!

Newfag

Guys, I need some troubleshooting. I stuck my dick in my fingerbox and had sex with it. Now my fingerbox does not work. Help please.

B-but cranking is part of the fun..

Just kidding, sounds nice. Tried a BMW/Ay-O prototype box at a convention around ..2004, I think? Good quality, but had this annoying hum.

Electric boxes have come far since then though, noise is hardly a problem anymore.