Opinions on this creative genius?

Opinions on this creative genius?
>general favorite comedian thread
>inb4 George Carlin

if this faggot can make it anyone can make it

How the heck is he a faggot?

he appears feminine, very metrosexual, and the way he speaks is boyish

Oh so you mean like actual he likes dicks faggot not a faggot in terms of being a pos

So excited about his new show

No idea who that is.
>no carlin
Runner up is Bill Burr then.

Kek

Right!?! I saw it twice live about a year apart before he was ready to film it and no spoilers but it's one of the best experiences I've ever had.

well i just meant faggot like guy because he seems like an average kid who put some work into being a comedian

my favorite is probably dmitri martin if you've never seen him before, because after you've seen him once you've seen him a thousand times

my least favorite is patton oswald because he's annoying and more political than funny

I've never taken the time to watch his stuff. If I was gonna where do you think I should start? What kind of comedy does he do?

Very hit and miss. Mostly miss.

Bo Burnham is the love of my life

I absolutely love his what. performace

I think more than anyone else he criticizes himself for not having to work hard to achieve what he has so far. Watch his special that's about to come out and you see that more than anything else, it's really introspective.

I also liked Dimitri Martin the first time I saw him but like you said, his jokes go flat fast.

Patton Oswald is human garbage and I hated him at first, then he appeared in a Weird Al music video and I decided that if I ever see him in real life I'm choking him out, provided I can fit my hands around his chunky cm of space that separates his neck and head.

Haha he's definitely cool but like he says in every single show he does, you don't really know him so you shouldn't say he's the love of your life. That's exactly the kind of fan worship that makes him have to hide out for two years at a time to get away from it all.

Really? What about him put you off?

Just wait for make happy, it makes what look as remedial as what made words words words look.
>reading that sentence without being aware of the context

Bump because I want answers

Last bump then I'm letting it die. If you have anything to say say it now