Ok Sup Forums so, my girlfriend told me months ago,that one time she almost had sex with his cousin...

Ok Sup Forums so, my girlfriend told me months ago,that one time she almost had sex with his cousin, who was way older than her, now I can't handle myself that every time I see him a killing instinct grows inside me, I fantasize about killing him every time I remember, which is all the time, I don't have hard feelings toward my girlfriend, but when I think of him, I can't help but to think in the most fucked up ways to turture him an kill him, I never felt something like this before, how fucked up am I, is there a way to stop this thoughts??

Pls Sup Forums I really need your help, this consuming me from the inside

like last thread faggot OP
SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND THINK ABOUT IT

If you kill him you won't think about killing him so much anymore.

I told you that doesn't help, the more I think, the more I want to kill him for fuck sake

I don't want to go to jail tho, and it will be to evident if I kill him

Anybody? Really?

Why did she almost had sex with her cousin? Whats the story here?

*his cousin

The quickest way to stop the thoughts is easy, an hero.

He turned 18, she was like 13, they began to smoke weed and ended up naked in bed, she didn't tell me how did they stopped, but I think they actually ended up doing it

Almost? she probably did and was too scared to tell him.

kys faggot

This

Lol I didn't realize that, the anger blinds me

>his cousin

nice girlfriend, homosex.

That's what I actually think, and that makes me even crazier

Sorry OP she definitely fucked her cousin
safe bet he came inside her too

So you forgive your girlfriend who almost let someone put his old dick inside of her but you don't forgive the cousin who simply wanted to get laid. You want to kill a guy who wanted to get laid?

Seconded. Your girl is a slut

Deeply inside me I always knew

this is true. its also pretty much a certainty that she came while he was unloading into her, not knowing what was happening to her body...only knowing she couldn't resist the waves of ecstasy washing over her....

Just leave her OP. It's really not worth your time. Do you really want to be with someone who fucked their cousin?

He sounds awesome, you sound lame.

yeah thats most likely. Tough break OP bro. Not your fault his cousin's dick was so big though. you can't really blame yourself for that.

>mfw cousin's dick was probly bigger than yours too

It is even more stupid, we weren't even dating at the moment, and I never been jealous, she has been in many relationships before we begin dating, and I've never had hard feelings for her exes

You're just stupid then. She wasn't yours to begin with.

I wish it was b8, I wish

I really love her tho

his cousin's dickmind.

Think about it, OPs dick will never be big enough for her since she was hollowed out so young by her alpha cousin

His dick was already bigger than OPs, plus she was so tiny and tight

OP YOU WILL NEVER STRETCH HER LIKE THAT YOU LITERAL CUCK

Kill yourself then

Fuck all of you guys, now I'm more decided than ever to kill the mother fucker, I'm going to punch him until he fucking choke on blood

Post pic of girlfriend and maybe I can help

no you dont. if you actually loved her you wouldnt give 2 shits about the past and you'd be stoked that you have her in your life now.

no, you're just a jealous little kid who can't stand that he is not the protagonist of the world and will probably let his own inability to grasp larger concepts fuck up his life. I hope somehow that we can watch your myopic ass crash and burn.

Not gonna happen

Can't blame you really, that sucker really deserve it, i mean, to manipulate like that the one you love, you have the rights to do it user

Break up, that's suspicious as fuck and gross as fuck

Punching him out wont make your dick bigger than his hombre. You'll always be a hotdog in a hallway to her....feeding a tic-tac to a whale.....she'll feel like a human sleeping bag.....all cause her cousin's titanic, mastodonic dong reamed her out good and solid before you could get there.

that must suck, bro. you could jelq i guess?

I already told I'm not mad at her, nor I'm jealous about the other guys that have been with her, is the fact that that guy probably take advantage on her being so young and naive, also her being high at the moment

you should ask her if she wants to do a threesome with her cousin, you all will be happy afterwards, if not, kys then faggot

your not mad knowing you can never satisfy her or make her cum?

LITERAL CUCK
I
T
E
R
A
L
CUCK

who said anything about being mad at her jesus christ you fucking inbred twat. reading comprehension. try it the fuck out.

I don't think he have a big cock, since my girl is tight as fuck

>she almost had sex with his cousin
Wat

So you pissed that a small dick might've gone into your GF once? Geez you're insecure

English is not strong in me

While jealousy is playing a part in this, I don't think he's being completely unreasonable. She fucked her cousin. That's gross.

just think how her pupils must have dilated upon seeing his massive member exposed to her for the first time. realizing that like it or not, it was going inside of her. Imagine the sharp intake of breath she must have had seeing it pointed at her face, mere inches from the contact what was, by this point, inevitable.

you think he had her on all fours? probably, seems like the proper way to go w/ this.

She thinks about him while she's enduring sex with you. You know it, I know it, the whole thread knows it.

Samefagging this hard for replies. OP = the same guy calling himself a cuck, hoping others will join in. Being a cuck is his fantasy. There's one of these threads every other day. You ain't that smart, bruh.

> her being high at the moment
> his cousin

nigger, you need to get your fucking pronouns right. im not even SJW and youre starting to trigger me due to shitty syntax.

be honest. you're all hillbilly as fuck, aren't you?

I hate you guys, neither of you are helping

So they didnt fuck but your still being a jealous creepy asshole. Grow the fuck up or go see a psychologist. Your overreacting. You hate some dude because of something thst almost
happened. Stop beinf such a bitch.

1. you could do it and risk your freedom for the rest of your life.
2. Do all you can to avoid him like cmon he's a cousin is he always around / you could also tell your girlfriend how you feel so when you try to space her from him you don't look like a completely controlling asshole
3. You could break up with her but you're probably not strong enough to do that

you think she gave his wiener the ol' lickaroo?

Lol wut, literally not what is happening, anyway I don't care if you believe or not, you can believe what ever you want

I know my English sucks I'm srry, but it did was her who was high at that moment, cuz the dude make her smoke

Then it was her fucking fault to, quit being so much of a white knight faggot it was her fault to.

Break up with her or see a psychologist retard. It's really not that hard.

The only way to stop the thoughts is to actually do it
Don't be a pussy fag you nigger

5 years is not way older...

I agree OP is secretly getting off on it, but dont accuse me of being a samefag

Obviously OP gets off on thinking about his girl and her cousin, DUH.

we all know he thinks about them together when he jerks off and even when he's fucking her. Obviously it makes him cum with the white-hot intensity of a 1000 suns, then he feels dirty after.

but I aint no samefag. OP is a cuck but I aint no samefag

You think I should talk with her about it? It's been months since she told me, and I told her I was ok with it, and that I didn't care

yeah, dont be a nigger you pussy fag

Dude she was 13

Don't be a pussy fucking kill him and video tape it and show her
Make sure you ride is cock before you cut it off and then kill him
Don't be a little pussy bitch

It's the current year user. 99% of the women you will ever date in life will have had tons of cock. Same goes for women seeking guys. This is the sexual liberation and it's not all it's cracked up to be if you want sex to be special. Were all just animals now spreading seed and satisfying ourselves. Love is dead user, isn't it liberating?

yes, you should definitely bring it up with her and record the conversation for our enjoyment. Russian?

>talk to her
>his cousin
>Srry English is bad
in what language, Niggerish or Chinkese?

There's nothing to think about he most likely took her v-card

Lmao, you actually made me laugh

>is there a way to stop this thoughts??

1: Kill him.
2: Kill yourself.
3: Grow the fuck up and get over it.

So? It sounds like she wanted to do it. Did he force her... to do nothing? They fucked, she was curious, life goes on.

Yes this exactly you fucking bitch
You won't do it though because you're just a little beta bitch with a tiny penis

So naturally she took that D like a slut

Get some real problems and fap to it like an adult. Faggot.

How old are you op?

You can bet your ass he pounded her asshole just to break her in and show her whose the boss.

I feel sorry for you Op

Good luck killing him now.
They'll just see this post you made and you'll be fucked.
Idiot.
>inb4 tor

>a killing instinct grows inside me
>gf was like 13

Ok. I stand by my statement. 2 more questions, how old is she? And is his cousin around? Because youre obviously a faggot

OP sounds like you have a severe case of virgin syndrome. Once you realize that people fuck each other, and once you fuck a few more people, you'll realize it doesn't matter and you're a faggot who like floppy cocks in his facehole

She is 20, her cousin is still around

First thing is first, how old are YOU? OP, and how long have you been dating this incestous sloot

K

A year now, I'm 21

Don't worry OP you can be happy knowing that she will never be as tight and feel as good as she did when she was 13 and eagerly rode his dick

but because she was so young he could cum all he wanted in her without really care in the world

Will you kindly provide us with a picture of said slut?

Ok so her cousin is 27ish, and from the sounds of it, there isnt any hard feelings between them. Are you that insecure? You think people dont experiment with sibilings?

Srry not gonna happen

they don't

Of course I'm insecure, she is literally a 10/10 while I'm fucking ugly and dumb as hell, it's a fucking miracle she is with me

How about a phone number cuz this bitch seems easy I'll smoke her out to poke her in

>gf was like 13
>i fantasize about killing him
>turture and kill him