How long do you shower for Sup Forums ?

how long do you shower for Sup Forums ?

Bump

how ever long it takes me to jerk off +8 mins

15 mins usually shower everyday. I like feeling clean

Never showered for Sup Forums, I shower for myself

When I need to I can get it done in 5. after lifting, or in the winter I just soak dat heat up though mang - shit can take 30 or 40 minutes.

An hour usually. Unfortunately I can't jack it because my knees give out

Depends on how much I have to ponder. If I'm having a day with nothing going on, probably 5-10 mins. But if I end up thinking about how awful of a person I am I can be in there for about 20

This

I have to take cold showers though because I live in the fucking desert

>problems being morbidly obese

About 15 mins. Clean body and pits with 1 type of soap clean cock and balls and asshole and hair/face with a different soap. Wash off and hop out.

As long as it takes to wash away my shame. Typically 2-3 hours. Then I jerk off and have to start the process over again.

same

Sometimes that happens too. I live in SE Tennessee and man when in 98° and the humidity is higher than can even be measured it's cold only. What desert are you referring to?

12 min including shaving
15-20 min if jacking off

5 minutes. Long enough to wash only the places that smell. And the neck and face. Arms and legs just get dry after and don't need it. Shampoo is a sham, ha ha.

You're not wrong

you guys brush your teeth if it's a morning shower ?

All things being equal, fat people use more soap.

about a minute

>you guys brush your teeth if it's a morning shower ?
After breakfast. I shower and dress for breakfast.

Not really. I literally havent brushed my teeth in 2 months.

In 31 years I've never tried it. Don't know why. But I do dip, piss and shave in the shower on an if I feel like it/need to basis.

Says the guy with a dry complexion. Beside I do labor so I get everything from packing grease to dirt and saw dust in my hair.

i brush teeth only after eating or if i had a high sugar drink/treat, or after swallowing a load of my cum etc, never in shower tho

Wow. I think I've went a week or two when I was homeless, but that's gotta be some sort of record.

Nigga you nasty

Who is she

5-10 minutes max in the morning. If I get filthy during the day, 20 minutes after work or whatever.

I know someone who quit brushing his teeth for 3 years. Only started again so he could pass a mouth swab drug test, then quit again

Why?

Half an hour shower. 3 times a day with dawn dishsoap.

Does he have any diseases?

Speaking as a proud apartment owner, 40 minutes at night. Feels good man.

2-3 hours

Until my FAT gf gets in then FUCK I'm OUT

Probably. I know he needs a root canal and probably has a dozen or so cavities. He doesn't give a shit, I've known him almost 6+ years and as far as I know he's never been with a girl

all of them

Really depends on my habits (if i want to get the most out of it)
or
>Wash every inch of meh skin

Does he look/act normal, but he just doesn't brush his teeth?

Ya, except he eats loud as fuck and its goddam annoying