Ask an ausfag anything

ask an ausfag anything

Why should I ask you anything?

When's the barber gonna finish that bird's nest?

What is that tall black thing behind you?

your head is MASSIVE

put a funnel web spider in your rectum

Catch a venimous snake and jam it up your ass faggot

Why don't you get a haircut and a job? No wonder your country is shit and gets zero respeck.

Do you ever eat at Outback? Thanks for inventing cheese fries fam.

all dat hair and still a 5head

hahaha, okay mate. I'm a student and work at maccas. Hey we have a strong economy and our media and government isn't fucking our ass.

it's okay man, I love cheese chips.

and i live on the coast dude

how have you survived this long

Ohhhhhohoho boy you are so wrong.

dude that shit is gross

why are all you americanfags so hurt? sad you aren't good looking and have beautiful women who aren't fat feminist? Here we laugh at you, we even have a tv show dedicated on your bullshit media, it's fucking hilarious. Go shoot up a school.

Prove me how?
Btw I went to LA once and everyone has the shittest personality? What's with the uptightness and sookiness up there?

Do you ever import video games that were banned in aus?

nice gif, yeah man. The latest Mortal Kombat was a big deal here.
Our government is always banning cool shit.

what part of aust?

hey whats with all the long hair jokes? is america that much of a shithole you can't even chose what hairstyle you like? most guys here have long hair

Fellow ausfag here
Your an autistic ignorant cunt, thats your proof faggot

most ferals*

fixed that for ya

Is your name luke ? You look like a Luke

whats it like to still buy boys size clothing?

thanks. that's a shame, at least you guys can drink out in public legally. (U.S. can't)

qld coolangatta

Why are you such a shitcunt

We can? haha

you lameass fucking townie

Thanks user i almost had to flop my nuts out and stand up for australian men but u did it first

nah dawg

they sell kangaroo meat in supermarkets?

I'm at Nerang
can I come down and smoke all your weed?

This is why the world says america is dumb

Calling me ignorant? You just called me autistic dude? You are not an ausfag btw.
you are from the us, i can see et

Lol townie??? Please kys before someone else does the world a favor

the longest common hairstyle you'll find in the usa is probably a beiber. long hair on guys is associated with stoners and crazy people here.

How do you get your hair like that

Ok how do i prove im australian?
Give us a fuckn ciggie ya fuckin boong

sleep all day

Fuck off south australia

Western australia faggot

I like aussies sept this heroin jelly cancer

Yeah man. Expensive as fuck, although the best meat you could ever eat.

yes
its fucking gamey though
mix it up in a stew with some lamb though and its good

hahahahaha, yuck

Definitely not like that you wanker.

just shoot yer own the fukrs are like rats eh mate

see that one hurt, im full time student and work on the weekends. i get no sleep

Lol k

If you were in Vic I would drive and meet you and smoke a bowl, after that id cave your head in and leave you.

nothing but abbos and south Africans in WA
which are you?

fuck off user, no one likes you, ya cooked cunt and stop saying you're australian, it's fucking annoying

What are the australian regional stereotypes?

Come to the Mornington Peninsula and run your mouth, cunt.
But after the bowl ofc.

do it cunt, haha!
I bet you are some weird fat cunt I bullied in highschool and still do better with my life after it.
Victoria? haha another townie

give address.

bogans, abos and faggots like me apparently

you'd think a full time student would look smart and not like he has a destiny to one day hold a door

post yours man! I'm coming down to vic on the long weekend anyway.

this pussy dont weigh 90 lbs soaking wet....kek

I'm fat but my forearm is probably as this as your quad, id snap your little stick body and spin you around with your girl hair. they'd fuck your ass harder than you dad did in jail kid.

I doubt you bullied him in high school if you aren't from Victoria. Or are you... a townie?

Maybe? But I don't live in the usa, my fucking family doctor has long hair and his doing good, so I don't know man

dang man. you're hot

extra internets if you aren't a narcissist or something

Haha! You faggot you fuck men.
Just for that I'd let you have a go, I'm the closest you might ever get to a girl.

show me a pic of you

haha, im not, i just act hard on the internet

It's pretty fun

Might want to read it again, kid.

It's because there are areas anywhere in the US and outside that have that type of general capriciousness to the residents. You can go down south to Louisiana and you'll still get loads of families who instill their children with all kinds of maligned shit. LA has to have some of the worst though

They're probably just ugly or they don't care about waking up for school in the morning

I'm not a dumb cunt?
If you want to fight me, show me your address.
lol what you gonna do reverse image a pic? I'm not an american and waste time on fb and all that other revolting shit

is the beer in aus any good?

I mean the OP picture. Guy has a demi-god's facial structure

Why? I feel bad for the fat cunt, gotta give him a bone, plus ive never been fucked by a dude, could be fun?

6 mcgaffins rd wodonga, 3690

lets go kid

I didn't mention your hair
I allured that you look stupid

that's me, dude. I don't lie on the internet, just act hard.

Why the fuck are my taxes keeping you alive? Go get a job you useless cunt.

Awwwww You'so cute and little. Do you only bottom or what?

YOU WENT TO WODONGA MIDDLE COLLEGE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH YOU ARE A UGLY FAT CUNT

well, you read what he wrote wrong, he said he would spin you around by your hair, and that if you were in jail, that they would fuck your ass harder than your dad did. thats what i got from it.

>he allured

>didn't mention that one bit
how very.... "hard" and australian of you

IS YOUR NAME NIDIO
BECUASE IM FUCKING YOUR EX

fucken agree mate.

not really

you're beautiful but you probably smell

Nope, But make sure you come meet me though kid. As you say, you're hard on the internet, so an easy fight.

Why is Mornington such a shit hole? I grew up in Carrum Downs and we'd always go to Bay and I literally never had a good time.

I'm white.So no... lol.

people who have the ability to align their hair and clothing styles, who are also attractive generally don't have the amount of time it takes to stink

well gayed faggot

your name is nidio and your family is portuguese and you fucked jailbait even though you are almost 30 also
you are also a painter

im going to fucking ruin your ugly sports car

sure kid

thanks for explaining it home dog

you're whalecum