Catholic master race reporting in. Hope you atheist fags have fun in Hell

Catholic master race reporting in. Hope you atheist fags have fun in Hell.

i sincerely hope you choke on jesus's dick
-atheism

Jokes on you i'm satanist

And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.
-Matthew 23:9

we will...

kinda like that eternal house party the boring catholic fags aren't invited to

Define atheism

both of you are great human being. Have a great day.

Ah yes, just one of the many, many instances where Catholicism completely disregards and contradicts its source material.

We already know you're a faggot, no need to announce how you lost your ass virginity too.

you first
nerd

I am a protestant BTW.

Your heaven sucks, your god is weak! Forever will I live in Valhalla or Folkvangr, sharing meat and mead with the great god Thor or the divine Freyja! Renounce your puny messiah as the liar he is.

Oh shit wuddup

Also keked
>nerd

>atheist
>have fun in Hell
>in Hell
>Hell

Dubs check

Hail Odin the allfather

godless

I am disappoint
nerd

just kidding
much respect
nerd

BEING CATHOLIC IS THE BEST. I LOOK DOWN ON OTHER RELIGIONS LIKE THEY ARE SCUM.ATHEIST? LESS THAN SCUM. THE SCUM THAT THE SCUM DEFECATES.

who needs religion when we have the holy movie to guide us?

Another one.

"When you pray, don't babble on and on as people of other religions do. They think their prayers are answered merely by repeating their words again and again.
-Matthew 6:7

"When you pray, bend over a little bit. Yeah, that's right Billy. Oh yeah motherfucker, do it for Jesus. Amen."
-Mathews 6:7

Hail Asatruar! We have no need for their lying desert djinns of Abraham. Odin asks the honorable to stand beside him, Yaweh asks the meek to kneel before him. Which one sounds the tyrant and which the noble god? Odin asks you to defend existence with your very soul, Allah promises you riches to make your soul a slave to his will. The Catholics love God? Nay. They love payment. How can a slave love a slaver? Instead they merely suck up and kiss ass in hopes of getting a sugar cube when he goes to work on their souls, rather than a spear and a shield when we go to work on the Jotuns.

Qur’an 9:5
“So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.”

Well spaketh brother

"That's some nice fucking Jesus. Keep going, for He is watching and must finish."
-Mathews 7:8

HAH JOKES ON YOU! I AM NOT AN ATHEIST AND I AM STILL GOING TO HELL!

YOU FUCKING MONSTER
SHAME ON YOU
NERD

"..Don't throw your pearls to pigs! They will trample the pearls, then turn and attack you."

"Is this faggot using real verses?"
-Mathews 1;1