HOOOOLD THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

HOOOOLD THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYnLYBxuYwg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causal_loop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rip hold door :(

right as hodor dies he realizes bran is the reason hes hodor because he fucked with him in the past
fucking little cunt

HOLD THE DOOR!
HOLD THE DOOR!
Hold the door!
Hold the door!
Hold the door!
Hold the door!
Hodor.

Fucking depressing.
I legit shed a few tears and my dad full on cried.
This episode.
This fucking season.

RIP in peace

You're all a bunch of pussies. Fucking faggots.

I would still be crying hours later if they didn't cut to the fat kid version hold door on the ground siezing. Made me lol mid tears.

I never liked Bran, he should be the next Stark to die. Hodor and Summer.. You will be missed. And those children of the forest too, and the raven

I found that actually more depressing than I expected.
He was an innocent nice kid who got the shit end of the stick, because bran warged into him while in greensight.
So hodor heard and saw his own death thanks to bran.

Now he can continue to do his DJ routines in all the gay scandinavian night clubs in peace.

Stop.

If the children created the white walkers to fight man why are they helping bran?

What's your point? No ones talking about the actor, we're talking about the character we grew attached to through books/tv shows.
Dumb cunt.

What'd your dad think of the warts on that guys dick?

The first cut to his face I was still losing it. It was the second time they went to kid I stopped crying. Was thankful they did tho I needed it.

I kept waiting for the fucking raven to do some mystical shit to help but NOPE. Would've been nice if some foresr children made it out. Now they're extinct?

>getting this mad about a fictional character. Sup Forums is that way faggot

Because they created the white walkers to fend off the invasion of the andals and the first men, long before the long night came.
Like, 7000? Or more years.
The plan backfired and now they need bran to stop everything from during.
I think he will end up being the big bad at the end.

they created them but couldnt control them

He went "was that a cock?!" Then laughed like a child cause he's a man child.

OP, you're a monster for cyberpunching me in the feels.

i just can't get over the fact that actor-joffrey from the assassin's guild arc was actually a boy. I thought it was a female playing a boy.

I forgot about the penis that just popped up on the screen.

And you all just realized that Bran from even further in the future is the lord of light using his powers to communicate with others in the past through the fire (since white walkers can't use or manipulate fire magic) and manipulate them in order to gather armies from across Westeros toward the north to fight the white walkers. This is also why in this episode the new fire priestess in Mereen made a point to mention and emphasize the important of the voice from the fire and what it said.

I really need a better explanation other than their plan backfired.

I'd put this one on par with the red wedding.
I mean, 4 deaths(somewhat major), and that fucking heart wrenching look into hodor slipping into hodor. God I'm sad now.

Think of whitewalkers as skynet or any movie like that where they were initially bred to be servants. The geth come to mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=IYnLYBxuYwg

HURRR THE DURRR

No, literally, use the a song of ice and fire wiki. It's gonna basically explain the same shit, just without the info you now know.

Fuck that makes a lot of sense. Damn you.

I know I believe you but that's a really shitty explanation.

you should watch with your mom

what if his mom has sex with him during the nudity and sex scenes

spot on

>implying Bran is the only person who would be able to manipulate the flames
>implying there probably hasn't been hundreds of people like him before, just like the old raven guy
>implying the lord of the light is not the one true God

Whyd they have to kill the wolf tho?

Can any anons say if the origins of the whitewalkers were explained in the books? Since I think Bran's story is farther behind than the rest

Goodnight sweet prince

Yes, this is why he demands sacrifices of penis.
The night is dark and full of terror.

My mom enjoyed the episode as well.
She loved it when varys got fucked up by what the red priestess was saying.
I got pretty cool parents.
Yes I live at home, but I'm a cripple so it's socially acceptable.

Bran is extraordinary. Even Jon could warg but bran, he is special. The last greenseer has to go full on ventilator to survive and teach the fucktard the ways of greenseer. That's how important bran the cripple is. So I think the theory is fucking solid.

I always figured Lord of light is like Jesus God. Giving followers glimpses of shit and them misinterpreting them or just fucking with people like Moses. Basically a dick.

No it isn't. Kill yourself you handifuck

anyone notice the red lady wear same necklace as melisandre,i love her

Speaking of dicks, do you think Bran can still have an erection?

How crippled?
Are you Bran status?

Someone's salty their parents don't love them.
I'm sorry no one loves you man, it's just that you're a cunt.

he is a cripple and can't feel his penis so he asks for penises just out of jealousy

I was waiting for her to undress.

Made me kek

Multiple recurring dislocating joints.
Hip, jaw, shoulders, knee, and ribs.
So, not bran status, but I'm pretty much fucked till surgery.

It will happen soon enough

Are you some kind of ragdoll?

The last greenseer was "full on ventilator" because he's old as fuck. Bran is a powerful warg, but the other greenseers are probably just as powerful.

HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR! HOLD THE DOOR!

He's the wetback that Shrader didn't finish off in Breaking Bad

Theories please?
bran>3eyed raven man>infinite time loop

After the children created the ice faggots to rape all men, they got bored of just raping men and wanted to rape those forest nigger children. So the forest niggers had to hide away and use magic to stop the ice faggots. Now lil twink stark is luke skywalker and the raven was yoda. Pretty much that

Genetic degenerative joint disease

>lil twink stark

kek

>lord of light misleads Stannis into believing he is the one true king
>lord of light leads Stannis north to stop the wildlings and the nights watch from killing one another which leads to an alliance and a massive army loyal to... Jon Snow
>Lord of light leads Stannis to his death when he decides to attack and try to conquer Winterfell while he's in the north.
>Sansa just so happened to be IN Winterfell when Stannis attacked.
>Jon gets stabbed to death. Lord of Light resurrects him
>Lord of Light tells fire priestess tha Jon Snow is the REAL king and he is precious and must be protected
>Jon and Sansa leave to gather an even larger army to the north
>Lord of Light apparently spoke to the bald guy (can never remember his name) when he was a child and told him his purpose was to bring Khaleesi and her dragons to Westeros.
Literally every motivation the lord of light has had to do everything he's done points straight back to Bran Stark trying to amass an army to the north and protect his family.

He held the door

Finally somebody fucking knows what I'm talking about.

someone explain this to me

i was watching wwe and bitching about it on /asp/

I want a Sansa/Jon Snow incest story arc with sex scenes

I don't think they're going to have him be able to completely control time. That would be gay as shit. He only made hodor go into seizure because he was untrained and may not be able to do it again. Fuck I hope he can't control the future. Would ruin everything and be a cheap plot thing

Damn, I love you for explaining that.

Bran was fucking with time and space

this bro

>mfw this makes wayyyy too much sense

I assume that Bran is able to warg into Hodor because Hodor was a retard.
But Bran made him a retard by warging into him while greenseering.
When was the first warg?
Can he warg into normal people and not just retards?
How many times a day does he shit his pants with those white eyes and grin?
Can't wait for zombie hodor to find them later.

Oh shit, I didn't even think about zombie Hodor

maybe not, there are no fat whitewalkers

How is it shitty? The children of the forest saw themselves threatened by foreign invaders that had far greater numbers and were winning, so it makes sense they would resort to last straws.

After that it was all 'Spirits that I've cited / My commands ignore', nothing especially innovative but a coherent explanation for the sudden emergence of the White Walkers 7000 years ago, and better than having them just appear out of nowhere

OP here, gotta pass out, wish I could see the thread when I wake up but it'll be gone soon probably.

Episode where Jon set afire the first undead was a planet kind of. Also my inner got nerd needs to correct they aren't whitewalkers, they're just undead lead by the white walkers.

He's not fat. He's got giant blood.
Check your bone thin zombie privilege.

I always thought they were here before everyone and everything else. But just lived in the lands of always winter. But now, holy shit.

How could you forget Varys' name?

wights

And White Walkers are the super special crystally fucks.

Fuck my life, you just changed my world.

damnit I started crying again.

Kek

Actually the common theory is that he is the son/grandson of Ser Duncan the Tall, who is also believed to be related to Brienne(tormund wants that so bad, seriously glad they had that comic relief in or holy fuck I woulda been sad)

Speaking of forest children. Why do they recast every single other non main character. The second sons general was someone different in his first ep. Now this forest bitch was recast. (the first forest child was someone different than this one) there's a couple others too. For such a big budget series you'd think they'd be better at that.

This post is fucking me up, I just realized that Daenerys conquering the Iron Throne is way too obvious and that it's entirely possible that her main purpose is to go up North with her army.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY FEELS

If this is true why not start your plan before everything went to shit and not after?
Seems like alot of trouble especially with your evidence it shows that he had influence, such a varys' contact with the voice in the flames.
Why not tell that dumbass to go find your dad and tell him to stop bad shit from happening. Not just," hey after alot of terrible shit happens in 20 plus years please help me do stuff."

the lord of light misleads stannis into bringing those troops up there because Jon Snow has targaryen blood, and is going to be one of the dragon riders.

Don't you think if the lord of light was Bran he would saved Rob, or his Father?

Bran would have done a lot more things to help his family if he was the lord of the light.

So anybody else convinced that Tyrion is a Targaryen?

It isn't that simple fuckwit. They cannot make such a strong contact. Bran would warg into hodor because hodor was simple minded and did not resist bran much.

Varys did try to appease to the council for Ned. He knew he couldn't do anything about it. Notice now how he was so nice to him visiting him in the dungeon? You make a lot of sense though, he did at one point tell Ned he could've let him escape and turn the other way but why would he want that?

The bran =Lord of light theory sounds cool and even could be but I think Lord of light is just another God that gives people visions. Just like many faced God gives them ninja powers. Its it's own separate entity.

Maybe he tries. Maybe he sees that he can affect the past and says
>"ya know what? I'm gonna save my- oh shit I made him get killed."
>"Ok, well maybe I can get my brother to have a good life and alliance with- oh shit I pissed him off, no! No! NO!"
>"Fuck it, time to bring that asshole Stannis up north."

Oldfag with kids here, this is my wives absolute favorite show. She can't wait to see if Margaery will do the walk of shame.

I don't think she will.
Cleganebowl could be this season. But I don't know if Margery will get her tits out for the city