If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/b/thread/584136689
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All girls required to wear socks. Last period of the day is "sock inspection". They'd come to me, one at a time, and remove their shoes. I'd carefully feel and study their socks and also smell them deeply.

If they break the rules and don't wear socks, then they must spent 30 minutes in my "special room"

>if you could make any rule for cute girls at school
>at school
>school

summer's out, boys!

bump

would they wear shoes with the socks? and what happens in the special room?

Yes, shoes would be worn, so as to increase the smell factor of the socks.

The room is where they will be punished. They'll be stripped totally nude and tied spread eagle on a table. I will then proceed to force them to smell varying pairs of "confiscated" dirty girl socks while I rub their body. Once I am ready to cum, I will jack myself off onto her face and cum all over her mouth while smelling other girls dirty socks.

nice, where on their body would you spend the most time rubbing?

Mostly pussy and asshole. I'd make them squirm. Love it and hate it all at once.

what about their feet?

Study and do well at science and math and go into a science related field. Punishment for not following it would be to go into a math related field and do well in it.

are you into asian girls?

bump

lurking

hell yes

bump.

All are required to wear revealing clothes such as bikinis and be incredibly fit

would what left girl in OP's pic is wearing be okay?

Why do you keep posting pics of Leslie

i would want children to volentarely suck off teachers for better grades, i wanna see their souls die inside of them while they take it in the mouth and let another teacher take them from behind. i wanna see tears and feel their soul leave their body

Yes

punishments?

bump

bump.

this thread is legitimatley like 10 years old

really? where's the earliest archive of a thread like this? I only remember these threads going back a few years. My own copypasta for these threads is dated May 2015, and that's pretty soon after I remember seeing the first of these threads I remember.

4archive.org/board/b/thread/584136689

seen it 2010 tho

I'm so curious about the history of these threads.

Would love it for OP to share any more detail.