Visiting american friend

>visiting american friend
>ask to use the bathroom
>he hands me this thing and says 'just in case'
What the fuck america?

What's the problem here? What if you bombed the toilet it would be less embarrassing if you already have the plunger than to ask

MAXIMUM SHART SUCTION

It's common knowledge here that Australians take massive shits. He was only looking out for his septic system.

you're Australian
he knows you're full of shit

so you're supposed to shit into the cup?

oh fuck

[spoiler]Yes.[/spoiler]

What? America is one of the best plumbing systems on earth. Half the toilets in Europe can't even take toilet paper.

Unrelated but another thing that's fucking amazing in the US is the disposals in the sink. Why doesn't the rest of the world have this?

Yeah then you stick it on your face and run to your friend and yell "I'm Pinocchio!"

>tfw my disposal has enough rpm to dispose of a human body

rekt

No, you use the handle of the plunger to plug your asshole up. No one want's an Aussie's massive dumb flushed down their toilets.

>Unrelated but another thing that's fucking amazing in the US is the disposals in the sink. Why doesn't the rest of the world have this?
That shit is fucking retarded, food doesn't belong own the drain.

Those are worth a lot of money these days.

american toilets use suction to clear which means the initial pipes are much smaller than euro toilets, they will block if you use too much toilet paper

Would've been funnier if you posted a pic of a gun

I once flushed a plastic bag down an American toilet, no problem at all. Ive never had an issue with toilet paper in the US and I use a fuck ton. I once flushed a few months worth of fap paper down the toilet and it was perfectly fine. Maybe the newer toilets in western Europe are good, but toilet paper must be put in a trash can in eastern and southern Europe as well as most of the world. Even here in Barcelona I can only put a tiny amount of toilet paper in the toilet at once

>work with a bunch of Sudacas
>they all wipe their ass and put the toilet paper in the trashcan in a fucking work bathroom for 50 employees

You guys don't have garbage disposals?

As someone who is getting drunk and blasting black metal this is the best thread I've read all night

hehe