That feel when your a 5 foot tall manlet and your foot taller wife doesn't have sex with you

>that feel when your a 5 foot tall manlet and your foot taller wife doesn't have sex with you
>that feel when you are stuck taking taking pictures to jerk off too because she doesn't get off during sex
>that feel when you are stuck at home while she works all day making the money

>that feel when her ass is too big for you to handle

Why live ?

Hey man I've seen your shit on r9k all the time so tell me are you a cuckold by any chance? Seeing as your wife won't fuck you.

more pics of your wife I'd give her my dick anytime

Because at least I get to snuggle her at night.

howd you even get a wife? why even get a wife that doesnt want to have sex with you? have you actually tried fucking her? wtf?

>Wii U on the table

>CUCKS

I don't know if she has cheated on me. She is constantly staying late for drinks with co-workers and when they teased me she didn't defend me.... but I honestly don't know if she has been with another guy.

She does straight up tell me that bigger guys would be better at having sex then I could because they have "more mass to toss her around".

Well she's too much woman for me to handle.

nigga unless she's asexual you can bet your ass she's cheatng if she's not fucking you

>tfw your wife is having fun with a younger man
>tfw you're searching for her in the building and you can't find her
>tfw they're having fun hiding from you while they hug and kiss each other

Your wife gets cock from somewhere else... what a fucking loser.

She likes to play the Wii U. I don't even get to play anything because she monopolizes all the TV time. Usually stuck going down on her while she watches a show.

How tall are you faggot?

shes obviously cheating on you and if not she will when she gets a chance

your'e probably just insurance incase till she finds someone better

I have tried having sex. Unfortunately, I literally cannot push myself past her ass cheeks to get to her vagina lips and actually penetrate.

She says she got with me because I'm "adorable" and because "she can be the boss". She has said that if she was with a "normal size" man that there would be power struggles but with me it's easy to take charge.

>I think she gets off on humiliating me

Are you rich? What made you guys want to get married?

I'm barely 5 feet tall. She is over 6 feet tall in heels.

past her ass cheeks to get to her vagina lips

good thing the vagina is not in the back but near the taint

retarded virgin go to bed

ass aint even fat cracka

Refer to this.
Pretty much this. Also, that I'm cute and don't mind being the stay at home husband keeping the house clean while she is the breadwinner.

This is pathetic... both ways. It's a pathetic troll or it's just pathetic you live this way... PATHETIC.

Dumb ass, the taint is under the ass cheeks. The ass cheeks prevent the body from getting close to the vagina unless you can push past the cheeks. I can barely indent them... they literally keep me pushed back.

Seriously, OP you make me sad. This is probably just bait.

not if u go missionary style u fucking virgin

Maybe. Her co-workers teased me in front of her when they saw me struggling to stand on my tiptoes to pee in the urinal at the bar the ONE time I went out with her and them. She tried to laugh it off but I think she was embarrassed....

Why don't you just get on top of her then?

She refuses missionary. She loves it from behind, she actually prefer being taken from behind while she stands up... which is physically impossible for me.

Can you post a pic of yourself next to her?

She has one great ass.

I actually always feel a bit sorry for manlets like you because its totally not your fault you grew up to be half a man and now have it hard.

I always get attention from girls, even infront of their boyfriends just because im very tall, strong and well built, everyone just automatically gives you respect without having to try.

are her buttcheecks glued together? spread them shits faggot

I'm 18 years old and I'm 5' 3".
This thread makes me sad.

I would have to look.

a reak show necessarily isnt a good thing ya know

Aint no one in this muhfucka fallin for that weeeak ass bait noemsayin.

any naked pics? she got a nice ass for sure

OP you should let me fuck her.

Or at the very least let's tag team her together.

Pic related. It's my 8 x 5.5 in another married woman.

It's true. Hell, my wife constantly calls a friend of mine "Hot [insert name here] because he is over 6 foot, jacked, and has a pretty damn cool arm tattoo. She met his girlfriend and now when ever he comes up in conversation among my friends, she is all like "Oh yeah, the hot guy? Too bad his girlfriend is such a bitch" and she will constantly badmouth her by saying he could do better.

Makes me feel inadequate but it's not as if I didn't already know that.

wheres the timestamp faggot I see this thread every month

I knew a guy like you, I'm happily married to his wife now

>how can you be married to his wife
>implying he got a divorce?

My wife doesn't even let me drive because i can't see over the steering wheel and she hates adjusting the seat if I try to drive. Sometimes I think she doesn't even see me as a man.

Here's one. Let me try and find another.

Damn, it's a lot bigger then mine. I'm tempted to give you my kik.

OP. That's what you call a toxic relationship. You should leave and find someone who actually respects you. Try an Asian girl. They tend to be short, so you'll be their size.

But my wife is really attractive. She is tall and blonde and fit. So what if she just sees me as an asexual body pillow... it's better then being alone.

Also, I know I'm too small to ever find a girl who actually respects me as a man.

Theres something really hot about your relationship. But at the same time your absolutely pathetic and in general a waste of human skin

pics of her humiliating you enough of this pg 13 shit

Where are you at? My kik is Mydixiewrecked305
Cheesy pun intended. I'm pretty laid back and non-threatening. 6'4" but can be aggressive as required.

I don't have a pic of her humiliating me but I do have this.

OP dont let this guy turn you into a cuck. Have some dignity

OP if this isn't fake get out of this weak ass no respect relationship.

No, being alone is better than that, unless you have no dignity.
Remember, a noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

She's divorced and remarried to me...
>also one his kids is not his
She cucked him 4 times over 17 years

Women are people too. You bring literally nothing to the table. You don't contribute to the household economics. You don't/can't try at sex.

Many women want to dominate, but find soon enough, that they want an alpha like every other woman.

I'm surprised she keeps her side action hidden from you still. She's clearly getting dick on the side to make up for your lack of manhood and manliness.

Honestly, it's better than a bitch like you deserves and I'm amazed you're still in a relationship.

Often times in a standard femdom/male bitch relationship, the guy is usually employed and can at least provide *something* that the woman is into sexually (even if it's just mouth or fingers).

I'm not gonna lie, I prefer dominant female relationships but I at least bring something to the table, for the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would keep you around. You best be super devoted, great at house-bitch work, and learn to get her off (even if it's just mouth and fingers and given your small pecker, those may be your only options). Try to make her cum before you get yours.

I foresee you getting the official boot soon... or maybe this will become an obvious cuck thing soon (which is great if that's what you're into, but especially then, you need to prove your value, particularly if she's getting her sexual needs met elsewhere).

I know you're a born bitch, but I'd be focusing on being the best bitch you can be or you may lose her soon.

This has to be fake. Do people really stay in relationships like this?

post picture of your tiny dick OP i know this is pasta but I want to believe you

I gotta ask OP.. Sure you're 5ft nothing but how long is your dick that you can't get it past that ass..? How tall you are might not be the issue here.

Better that he's involved in any way shape or form. Builds a stronger relationship. Beats her doing something behind his back which seems like what he is alluding to already with the end result being a lack of trust.

Ultimately - participation can equate to pleasure where as lies/secrets lead to ruinatuon.

About 4 inches even.

100% true.

At least I won't have to jerk off to pictures of her.

wheres the dick pic with timestamp faggot

He said post a picture you fucking blind mong.

Mmmkay so, a few things you might try position wise seeing as how you're working with a slightly shorter stick than most..

You said she likes it from behind and she likes to be pushed around a bit during sex. This in and of itself can be a win for you.

Take one hand and grasp the back of her next and push her head and upper body down about 30 degrees, this will get you past this 'ass barrier' as well as give that feel of domination for her. Do you need pictures, could totally get you instructional pictures..

So you stay home and do the housework, cool.
What about doing content moderation from home whilst you do house work? You'd be more useful in general that way.

Either you like humilation which is cool and all and which is why you'd be here making this post, or you're failing at trolling, or you legitimately need some advice. Anyway it is I hope this helps Sup Forumsro

do it man

let us humilate you instead of her

Come on OP show us your baby dick

Post moar pictures

How big is your johnson fam?

kekek
...nigger

Why the fuck did you get married then?

eat her the fuck out and stop being an insecure bitchmanlet.
chicks want confidence, not little bitchy whiners.

LMAO TROLLLOLOLOLOLOOL

For the fucking win.

Its true. Seriously. If you aren't pleasing her in bed, it is because your oral is shit and your confidence is shit. Fuck society, please your sugar momma.

So just find a shorter girl. Jesus are you that desperate?